DeSantis Is Dropping Off Illegal Immigrants At Biden's Delaware Home

Save me your dramatic bullshit, the tax payers that are funding all of this Biden human trafficking are human beings as well, but you don't gaf about them because that doesn't support your agenda of villainizing conservatives. That's all you care about, besides your own skin.
Biden is giving these people a chance at staying in the country.

DeSantis is using them as political pawns against their will.

If you don't want to be vilified, don't be a villain.

Why would they have to lie to them? You're implying that when invited on a Biden plane to God knows where, they all jumped at the chance, but when told they're being flown to Massachusetts, they had to be lied to? Why? Why would they not want to go to Massachusetts as opposed to anywhere else in the NE?
Because getting on that plane would actually risk their immigration proceedings.

Don't ask me why he had to lie to him. The fact is that DeSantis did lie to them.

Whoo hoo, nothing like playing hot potato with asylum seekers and refugees.

Biden is giving these people a chance at staying in the country.

DeSantis is using them as political pawns against their will.

If you don't want to be vilified, don't be a villain.

You call that an answer to my question??? How is Biden giving them a chance at staying in the country exactly? Against their will? lmao I've asked you pointed questions, which you've ignored because you have nothing to back up your lying conjecture. :dunno:

Explain how Biden shipping them to Philly is 'giving them a chance at saying in the country', but DeSantis shipping them to Mass is 'using them as political pawns'?

I say it's just the opposite, Biden is using them as political pawns in his scheme to bring in millions of them to be a burden to the American tax payer in every way possible. To take jobs away from American citizens. Explain to us all on here how importing millions of illegals is helping any American citizen?

Because getting on that plane would actually risk their immigration proceedings.

Don't ask me why he had to lie to him. The fact is that DeSantis did lie to them.

So getting on the Desantis plane risks their immigration proceedings, but getting on a Biden plane doesn't? Explain how.

I'm waiting for the Sheriff in Texas to start laying charges against DeSantis.

Apparently DeSantis' approval rating among Hispanics in Florida is dropping like a stone. The group he sent to Martha's Vineyard were all Venezuelan and there is a large population of former Venezuelans living in Florida. DeSantis just lost their vote.

This is backfiring bigly against DeSantis.

Governor DeSanstis: Not the travel agent we wanted, but certainly the travel agent we needed. :laughing0301:

You call that an answer to my question??? How is Biden giving them a chance at staying in the country exactly? Against their will? lmao I've asked you pointed questions, which you've ignored because you have nothing to back up your lying conjecture. :dunno:

Explain how Biden shipping them to Philly is 'giving them a chance at saying in the country', but DeSantis shipping them to Mass is 'using them as political pawns'?

I say it's just the opposite, Biden is using them as political pawns in his scheme to bring in millions of them to be a burden to the American tax payer in every way possible. To take jobs away from American citizens. Explain to us all on here how importing millions of illegals is helping any American citizen?
Biden is giving them a chance through immigration proceedings. They're seeking asylum. That's the purpose of them coming to the country in the first place. It's not against their will.

Do you honestly think that the migrants were told that DeSantis is going to drop them off on the sidewalk in front of Biden's house in Deleware as a political stunt? Nope. They were promised money assistance and jobs to lure them into participating unwittingly in a political stunt. This is far more than conjecture. There is documentary evidence and testimony.

"What we understand is a Venezuelan migrant was paid a bird-dog fee to recruit 50 migrants who were then were lured — and I will use the word "lured" under false pretenses — to staying in a hotel for a few days, then taken to an airplane where they were flown to Florida and then Martha's Vineyard under false pretenses of being offered jobs," says Salazar. "For what we can gather, a little more than a photo op, a video op, and then they were left there."

This sorrid affair needs further investigation.

I'm waiting for the Sheriff in Texas to start laying charges against DeSantis.

Apparently DeSantis' approval rating among Hispanics in Florida is dropping like a stone. The group he sent to Martha's Vineyard were all Venezuelan and there is a large population of former Venezuelans living in Florida. DeSantis just lost their vote.

This is backfiring bigly against DeSantis.
What Sheriff are you talking about, stupid old woman? You have Sheriff capitalized, like we only have one Sheriff in Texas. Are you smoking your yorkie's turds again?

Keep focusing on President Trump.... meanwhile DeSantis is your worst nightmare. He's blowing loads in your face and it seems to have made you dizzy.... I mean dizzier than usual.

Exposing the shit-eating rodents for their "theoretical" support of illegals (as opposed to ACTUAL support) is becoming an Olympic sport. I can't get enough of it.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So getting on the Desantis plane risks their immigration proceedings, but getting on a Biden plane doesn't? Explain how.
Because DeSantis hasn't been coordinating anything with the courts. He hasn't been telling anyone about his human trafficking other than some friendly reporters.

If the immigrants can't make it to their court proceedings, they lose by default. DeSantis flying them halfway across the country makes it pretty damn hard to make it to their court dates.

Is this too complicated for you?

It's no fun being an illegal alien.
An illegal alien.
:eusa_whistle:
"A refugee is a person outside his or her country of nationality who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An asylee is a person who meets the definition of refugee and is already present in the United States or is seeking admission at a port of entry."

Biden is giving them a chance through immigration proceedings. They're seeking asylum. That's the purpose of them coming to the country in the first place. It's not against their will.

Do you honestly think that the migrants were told that DeSantis is going to drop them off on the sidewalk in front of Biden's house in Deleware as a political stunt? Nope. They were promised money assistance and jobs to lure them into participating unwittingly in a political stunt. This is far more than conjecture. There is documentary evidence and testimony.

"What we understand is a Venezuelan migrant was paid a bird-dog fee to recruit 50 migrants who were then were lured — and I will use the word "lured" under false pretenses — to staying in a hotel for a few days, then taken to an airplane where they were flown to Florida and then Martha's Vineyard under false pretenses of being offered jobs," says Salazar. "For what we can gather, a little more than a photo op, a video op, and then they were left there."

This sorrid affair needs further investigation.

Woah, you just completely back tracked in an effort to avoid answering my question. They were already here and processed, their status was exactly the same, 'their' meaning the illegal immigrants that boarded both Biden's and Desantis's plane.

Please explain how Biden shipping them to Philly is 'giving them a chance at saying in the country', but DeSantis shipping them to Mass is 'using them as political pawns'?

You have still failed to explain or prove how there is any difference between the two scenarios. :dunno:

Of course we both know it's because you love and support Biden, but hate and need to vilify Desantis because he has an 'R' after his name.

If there weren't letters after their names, you wouldn't know who or what to support.

Because DeSantis hasn't been coordinating anything with the courts. He hasn't been telling anyone about his human trafficking other than some friendly reporters.

If the immigrants can't make it to their court proceedings, they lose by default. DeSantis flying them halfway across the country makes it pretty damn hard to make it to their court dates.

Is this too complicated for you?

And Biden is coordinating 'something' with the courts, re illegal immigrants? What is that exactly?

How can they make it to their court proceeding in Philly, but not in Mass? What's the difference?

"A refugee is a person outside his or her country of nationality who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An asylee is a person who meets the definition of refugee and is already present in the United States or is seeking admission at a port of entry."

Thats a legal loophole that globalist libs are abusing

Woah, you just completely back tracked in an effort to avoid answering my question. They were already here and processed, their status was exactly the same, 'their' meaning the illegal immigrants that boarded both Biden's and Desantis's plane.

Please explain how Biden shipping them to Philly is 'giving them a chance at saying in the country', but DeSantis shipping them to Mass is 'using them as political pawns'?

You have still failed to explain or prove how there is any difference between the two scenarios. :dunno:

Of course we both know it's because you love and support Biden, but hate and need to vilify Desantis because he has an 'R' after his name.

If there weren't letters after their names, you wouldn't know who or what to support.
I already explained.

Consent.

DeSantis told them lies in order to get them to board the plane.
Biden did not.

"Under the law, once migrants have been released by border officials and served documents to appear in court, they are no longer in federal custody and are free to travel within the United States. It is not illegal for a state government to pay for that travel.

But if there is evidence the migrants were lied to by state officials about where they were going or what awaited them, as some attorneys have alleged, the migrants could pursue tort suits for fraud or severe emotional distress, according to Heidi Li Feldman, a professor at Georgetown University.

Iván Espinoza-Madrigal, the executive director for Lawyers for Civil Rights Boston who is representing some of the migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard, said his clients were denied their constitutional right to due process, since the trip to Massachusetts likely means they will be unable to attend their immigration court appointments in San Antonio, Texas.
“If you are coerced and induced onto an airplane under false promises and told you’ll be flying to one place and directed somewhere else in midair, that is a deprivation of liberty the Constitution forbids,” Mr. Espinoza-Madrigal said."

And Biden is coordinating 'something' with the courts, re illegal immigrants? What is that exactly?

How can they make it to their court proceeding in Philly, but not in Mass? What's the difference?
I'm sorry this is complicated for you, but it's really not that hard to understand.

These immigrants are awaiting their day in court. When Biden's DHS processes them, they set up court dates within the immigration court system. The immigrants need to make their court dates or they lose by default and lose their chance to stay in the country.

The courts know they're in San Antonio so they have court dates in San Antonio.

DeSantis flying them from San Antonio to Massachusettes is going to make it pretty hard for them to make their court dates in San Antonio.

How do you not get this?

I already explained.

Consent.

DeSantis told them lies in order to get them to board the plane.
Biden did not.

"Under the law, once migrants have been released by border officials and served documents to appear in court, they are no longer in federal custody and are free to travel within the United States. It is not illegal for a state government to pay for that travel.

But if there is evidence the migrants were lied to by state officials about where they were going or what awaited them, as some attorneys have alleged, the migrants could pursue tort suits for fraud or severe emotional distress, according to Heidi Li Feldman, a professor at Georgetown University.

Iván Espinoza-Madrigal, the executive director for Lawyers for Civil Rights Boston who is representing some of the migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard, said his clients were denied their constitutional right to due process, since the trip to Massachusetts likely means they will be unable to attend their immigration court appointments in San Antonio, Texas.
“If you are coerced and induced onto an airplane under false promises and told you’ll be flying to one place and directed somewhere else in midair, that is a deprivation of liberty the Constitution forbids,” Mr. Espinoza-Madrigal said."

'Consent' makes no sense whatsoever. Why would they consent to go to Philly on a Biden plane, but not consent to go to Mass on a DeSantis plane? You haven't proven anything, other than you're a partisan hypocritical hack that will vilify an action by a politician if they have an R after their name, but cheer the very same action by a politician that has a D after their name.

'Consent' makes no sense whatsoever. Why would they consent to go to Philly on a Biden plane, but not consent to go to Mass on a DeSantis plane? You haven't proven anything, other than you're a partisan hypocritical hack that will vilify an action by a politician if they have an R after their name, but cheer the very same action by a politician that has a D after their name.
Why wouldn't they consent to go to Philly?

I already explained that this little trip jeopardizes their immigration proceedings. Two or three times in fact. Somehow you don't seem to understand that court dates matter.

Forum List

Back