DeSantis provides great answer to soy boy parrot reporter asking him how he can defend transporting migrants.

I'm not interested in sci-fi non excuses.

Odd you say that removing illegal labor from businesses would destroy them.

What a sad statement ..
Ok, well, I thought we were having a pretty good discussion, but now you seem to want to make things up about what I say, so I'll just say have a nice day.

You said nothing I've ever argued against. I never once said being granted the right to seek asylum means you will get it.

You say I am wrong and then pretty much simply repeat what I've said.

Bravo.
No ma’am.

Instead, I have been busy clarifying your assertions and correcting your misstatements. As you know.

You’re welcome.

Ok, well, I thought we were having a pretty good discussion, but now you seem to want to make things up about what I say, so I'll just say have a nice day.

Hmmmm, you didn't say that removing the illegal aspect from businesses would ruin them?

Your argument is that you are too cheap to have your roof done with legal labor.
That contractor told me that all the roofers used Illegals.

I went with a contractor that said all his workers had Green Cards but he was probably lying.

This is what happens when dumbasses like Bush, The Worthless Negro and Potatohead allow the sonofabitches to flood in. Even Reagan gave amnesty to million of the bastards. Slick Willy didn't give shit.

/---/ The contractor could hire legals but they would get a higher salary and render him non-competitive. Labor is his biggest overhead.
That was the problem the Contractor told me. If he hired Legals then his cost wouldn't be competitive. The best you can do is hire somebody that promises you Green Cards but may be lying to you.

That contractor told me that all the roofers used Illegals.

I went with a contractor that said all his workers had Green Cards but he was probably lying.

Yeah, you probably are also.

Yeah, you probably are also.
Sorry but telling you stupid Moon Bats what you don't want to hear isn't lying. I got bids from four contractors and took the one that said his workers were Green Cards but since the cost were all about the same I think he was lying.

Sorry but telling you stupid Moon Bats what you don't want to hear isn't lying. I got bids from four contractors and took the one that said his workers were Green Cards but since the cost were all about the same I think he was lying.

Sounds like wherever you live really love their illegal work force.

Forum List

Back