Desantis says J6 was just a rally that got out of hand

So why weren't any of these critters prosecuted for felonies?

gettyimages-1045689768.jpg
They were.

1. He tried to bribe Zelensky to investigate Biden.
Well, Biden did brag about his crime in front of the CFR. Biden successfully bribed the Ukrainian Prime Minister into firing the prosecutor investigating the company that Hunter worked for.
2. He incited the mob to attack the Capitol...and did nothing to stop it until he saw the coup attemp woyld fail.
He told them to protest peacefully. Of course, liberals think that fiery protests are peaceful so I can understand their confusion.

Well, Biden did brag about his crime in front of the CFR. Biden successfully bribed the Ukrainian Prime Minister into firing the prosecutor investigating the company that Hunter worked for.

He told them to protest peacefully. Of course, liberals think that fiery protests are peaceful so I can understand their confusion.
It was US foreign policy backed by EU and UN to fight corruption in Ukraine. Shokin wouldn't prosecute corruption.

Three hours after the attack Trump them to be peaceful.

It was US foreign policy backed by EU and UN to fight corruption in Ukraine. Shokin wouldn't prosecute corruption.
He was trying to fight the corruption at Burisma, but Joe liked that kind of corruption. Ironically Shokin was replaced by Lutsenko. Joe Biden called him a solid guy. He went on to investigate Biden's corruption and then got fired by Zelenskyy.

Go away....go hump your criminal nominee.
LOL. You make a claim and label people, I ask you to explain it, you get mad and throw a tantrum.

Here’s a thought: if you can’t explain why you’re saying what you’re saying, you might want to rethink what it is your saying

LOL. You make a claim and label people, I ask you to explain it, you get mad and throw a tantrum.

Here’s a thought: if you can’t explain why you’re saying what you’re saying, you might want to rethink what it is your saying
Good grief! Let it go, I don't even know what you are talking about. Go hug a trump bear.

Good grief! Let it go, I don't even know what you are talking about. Go hug a trump bear.
And your sprint goes into a mile.. if you don’t want to debate, don’t come to a debate forums, make claims, and then become agitated when people question them.

Forum List

Back