DeSantis signs controversial bill banning kids under 14 from opening social media accounts

Of course not

But if Coke and Peposi caused people to flip out and shoot up a school I might reconsider
I guess that means you don’t care about the health of our youth and citizens… see how dumb your logic is when it’s used against you

Or a unicorn
unicorns are super gay. That is to say, they are portrayed in the media as very attractive, special and unique animals. The reality is some hairy guy wearing eyeshadow.

C25BB2CB-A45B-4872-9DB4-7D3910D751C0.jpeg

The Good News Is Unicorns Were Real. The Bad News Is They Were Hideous.

I guess that means you don’t care about the health of our youth and citizens… see how dumb your logic is when it’s used against you
If you mean their mental health I do care

The cross dressing children are sick and confused

They need counciling not puberty blockers

If you mean their mental health I do care

The cross dressing children are sick and confused

They need counciling not puberty blockers
I mean their physical health which apparently you don’t give a shit about. Shame shame

I mean their physical health which apparently you don’t give a shit about. Shame shame
As usual libs go too far

We had a Flotus who tried to dictate the diet of children and she failed miserbly

But if want to limit foods that can be purchased using food stamps we can do that since its the taxpayers money and beggars cant be choosers

Forum List

Back