DeSantis tells the feds to pound sand, not allowed in polling places

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Big ol' brass balls: DeSantis has them.

But whose are bigger? Trump's or DeSantis'? I look forward to the nutsack-measuring contest in the 2024 primaries.

Another example of Desantis being an idiot:

(3)(a) No person may enter any polling room or polling place where the polling place is also a polling room, or any early voting area during voting hours except the following:
1. Official poll watchers;
2. Inspectors;
3. Election clerks;
4. The supervisor of elections or his or her deputy;
5. Persons there to vote, persons in the care of a voter, or persons caring for such voter;
6. Law enforcement officers or emergency service personnel there with permission of the clerk or a majority of the inspectors; or
7. A person, whether or not a registered voter, who is assisting with or participating in a simulated election for minors, as approved by the supervisor of elections.

DOJ poll monitors would be covered by #1 in the list.

(3)(a) No person may enter any polling room or polling place where the polling place is also a polling room, or any early voting area during voting hours except the following:
2. Inspectors;
3. Election clerks;
5. Persons there to vote, persons in the care of a voter, or persons caring for such voter;
6. Law enforcement officers or emergency service personnel there with permission of the clerk or a majority of the inspectors; or
7. A person, whether or not a registered voter, who is assisting with or participating in a simulated election for minors, as approved by the supervisor of elections.

Hey douche poodle Florida law says they can't go in. Stop lying.

2. Inspectors;
3. Election clerks;

Oh? Official poll watchers are named by parties and candidates in Florida. They also must be registered and qualified electors of the county.
Next time, post a little bit more of the statutes, you fucking liar.

I don't believe they would be. I have been a poll watcher in the past and you are registered with the county and your local party.

Which he has no right to do. Typical Nazi.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The fucking Feds are all agents of this filthy corrupt Potatohead administration.

The States run their elections and the Feds have no business there.

The only time the Feds should get involved is if Congress declares an audit like they did in 1876. Like what should have been done in 2020 to expose the Democrats stealing the election.

Damn, the dems are pulling out all the stops.....They be skeered.
"My name is Stacey Abrams and I intend to be the next governor of the great state of Georgia," Abrams tweeted Tuesday
How profound, Stacey. What else would your intention be since you filed to run for governor. This moron must figure her constituents for idiots.
I know this doesn't quite fit with the thread title--but the article was more prominent on the page the OP linked.

Forum List

Back