DeSantis will have a Trump problem in 2024

Y’all are seriously delusional. Trump
Lost both houses of congress and the White House in 4 years! He lost to Joe Biden!! The dude is a loser. Why y’all keep doubling down is simply comical at this point.
You may be right for one reason. All the predictions of an easy GOP sweep due to the Dems incredibly bad governing assume free and fair elections. The people will be mad enough that they'll turnout in droves to vote them out.

If the Dems succeed in making sure that cheating is enabled and encouraged, and that vote counters are extreme Dem partisans, and so are the judges who hear lawsuits over the cheating, Dems may again thwart the will of the people.

Y’all are seriously delusional. Trump
Lost both houses of congress and the White House in 4 years! He lost to Joe Biden!! The dude is a loser. Why y’all keep doubling down is simply comical at this point.
I’m curious, what did you say about the Kenyan King when he lost lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats and 13 Senate seats?
I’m asking for a friend.

Will you people get grip?

DeSantis has stated numerous times tat he is NOT running. His wife has cancer and he still has two very small children at home. He cannot afford to be on the road, away from his family for two years, yet some of you cannot catch a clue.

Did not know that, I feel for him and his family.

You may be right for one reason. All the predictions of an easy GOP sweep due to the Dems incredibly bad governing assume free and fair elections. The people will be mad enough that they'll turnout in droves to vote them out.

If the Dems succeed in making sure that cheating is enabled and encouraged, and that vote counters are extreme Dem partisans, and so are the judges who hear lawsuits over the cheating, Dems may again thwart the will of the people.
Sore losers and poor sports blame their losses on cheating. Have a little character and come back to reality

I’m curious, what did you say about the Kenyan King when he lost lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats and 13 Senate seats?
I’m asking for a friend.
I didn’t say anything about it as I didn’t follow political during that time. But if you ask me now I’d say it was mostly due to a messy passing and roll out of his health care plan. He did hold the White House for 8 years and remain on of Americas most popular presidents. I wasn’t I big supporter of his policies, especially economic policy, but he was a great man and representative of our country. Then came Trump who was an utter embarrassment

Sore losers and poor sports blame their losses on cheating. Have a little character and come back to reality
They often do.

Which doesn't mean that cheating is non-existent.

Either the Dems are fighting laws to reduce cheating or they are not fighting laws to reduce cheating. The answer is obvious and factual, and has nothing to do with being a sore loser.

I didn’t say anything about it as I didn’t follow political during that time. But if you ask me now I’d say it was mostly due to a messy passing and roll out of his health care plan. He did hold the White House for 8 years and remain on of Americas most popular presidents. I wasn’t I big supporter of his policies, especially economic policy, but he was a great man and representative of our country. Then came Trump who was an utter embarrassment
“Great men” are great men for their actions, not for their well scripted eloquent dialogue…..A great man as it relates to the office of POTUS will always do the right thing for the right Americans…you know, like Trump did…Do you believe the Kenyan did that?

They often do.

Which doesn't mean that cheating is non-existent.

Either the Dems are fighting laws to reduce cheating or they are not fighting laws to reduce cheating. The answer is obvious and factual, and has nothing to do with being a sore loser.
The Dems are fighting laws that see resulting in suppressing the minority vote. You trying to spin it like they are trying to encourage cheating is not honest. Trump put a commission together in 2017 to try and prove voter fraud. It flopped. He challenged the 2020 election dozens of times in court. Flop flop flop. See what’s happening here?

“Great men” are great men for their actions, not for their well scripted eloquent dialogue…..A great man as it relates to the office of POTUS will always do the right thing for the right Americans…you know, like Trump did…Do you believe the Kenyan did that?
When a large portion of one’s job is to represent a nation then well scripted eloquent dialogue is a key part of his responsibilities. I believe that Trump fought for the wealthy and for the anti government types. I think Obama fought for our environment and the poor, sick and oppressed

The Dems are fighting laws that see resulting in suppressing the minority vote.l
Maybe you will be the first to do this:

Name three specific requirements in laws you oppose that suppress the minority vote and explain how those requirements specifically prevent minorities from voting.

Maybe you will be the first to do this:

Name three specific requirements in laws you oppose that suppress the minority vote and explain how those requirements specifically prevent minorities from voting.
Some things I’ve seen that appear to suppress minority turnout are restrictions in the times and dates the ballots are open. Locations and abundance of drop boxes. And attempts to restrict mail in voting

Ron Desantis has 4 more years to be Governor of Florida, and Floridians have been telling Ron to hold off running until 2028. That would be great for America, when President Trump is standing there with the swearing in of the 48th President who is from Florida.
Yes, I am sure he cares. He's running already.

That would be a good reason for DeSantis to give for letting Trump have the GOP to himself in 24. Four years of Trump followed by eight of DeSantis would be great for the nation also.
Glutton for punishment much?:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back