Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.

You complain a lot

just heard a good line, 'Ride the panic',it's what I heard was a demoloser philosophy. Create a panic and ride it.

It was the international Jews, I tells ya! The Elders of Zion!

Anyone who reports otherwise is FAKE NEWS!

QED.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

Carry on.

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
could be anyone at this point.

pointing to a single source like "trumpies" is just asinine and agenda driven.
I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

Which is precisely what I was doing satirically, dumbass.

Who tried to kill Republicans during a softball game? Who attacked Ted Cruz at a restaurant? Mitch McConnell? Kirsten Nielsen? Sarah Sanders? Also Trumpies? Stupid gay clown.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:
President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN
How low can Republicans sink?

I'll make an educated guess the 'fake' dem FBI and CIA will get to the bottom of this shit.
I'm expecting Trump to call 'fake' fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' .... we live in a 'fake' world with 'fake' f'ing bombs.
Can't sink lower than this... this is the bottom of the 'fake' trash can.

Nov 6 is the only way out of this 'fake' prez.... puke and re-puke!

It was the international Jews, I tells ya! The Elders of Zion!

Anyone who reports otherwise is FAKE NEWS!

QED.

Dumbass. Jews are responsible for the caravan not this. My people do get blamed for everything.

Carry on.

Putin done it.

Carry on.

I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

Who tried to kill Republicans during a softball game? Who attacked Ted Cruz at a restaurant? Mitch McConnell? Kirsten Nielsen? Sarah Sanders? Also Trumpies? Stupid gay clown.
Oh, I see.

If someone shoots a Republican, it was a Democrat.

If someone sends a pipe bomb to a Democrat...it was a Democrat!

What a tidy little mind you have. Key word: little

Carry on.

Oh, I see.

If someone shoots a Republican, it was a Democrat.

If someone sends a pipe bomb to a Democrat...it was a Democrat!

What a tidy little mind you have. Key word: little

Why are you jumping to conclusions? I just Asked you a simple question. We have evidence of those attacks the rest is pure speculation. Also they harassed a Fox anchor on the train. Sent bomb threats to Susan Collins. Can you point out any recent provable attacks vs the Dem politicians? I ll Patiently wait as you look dumb scouring the Internet.

Soon, Trump cultists will "conclude" that since Trump is so fucking great, the bombs were sent by liberals in a mass suicidal pact/plot.

TRUMP: “the packages are being inspected, a major federal investigation is now under way” says whoever is responsible for these acts will be brought to justice

so Hillary will be brought to justice!

Carry on.

File that under Hysterical

1) Trump and his entire administration have condemned what happened 2) We have no idea who did this 3) Blaming Trump for something he has no part in is gross 4) If you blame Trump for this then it's all Dem leaders fault when people send packages to Republicans.

Since the bombs were designed not to go off it was hardly a mass suicide plot. Or even a mass attack of any kind. What is really interesting is that two of the packages contained white powder. Is it the same white powder sent to Republicans. If they tell us and it is, then it's certain to be a democrat operation.

Will they tell us when they know?

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

Ok, you have an issue with blind people...good to know.
Why would you think I have an issue with blind people? Don’t go all snowflake on me now. Rise above

Well you seem to feel a blind guy throwing darts is clueless. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts....dumbass.
No a blind guy throwing darts goes to accuracy because the guy I was responding to constantly makes wrong assertions and is completely off the mark. Then I called him clueless. Sad I have to explain this to you. If I hurt your feelings with the comment I’ll apologize and say it was in poor taste. I somehow doubt that you were much offended though. Just trying to make me look bad with off topic insults like usual.

Really!? Certainly doesn't look or read like an apology. As far as trying to make you look bad, when you make comments like that, who needs to try.

Forum List

Back