Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
It could be someone from either end.

There's a lot of uncontrolled (and enabled) hate out there.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

Carry on.

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
Oh, it could be.

Why didn't they try to bomb Frankenstein?

It could very well be a Trumptard, but the target give a potentially different look.

I am just making an observation.

:dunno:

Carry on.

and.

Love you.

Say it back.

The fact that none of these bombs actually did damage makes me suspicious.

Me to. From what I've been reading they were not supposed to go off.

Who plants a bomb that isn't supposed to go off??

The whole thing stinks like day old dead fish.

"I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these “suspicious packages” were sent out by conservatives. The only thing “suspicious” about these packages, is their timing. Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms." - Candy Candace Owens

Carry on.

could be anyone at this point.

pointing to a single source like "trumpies" is just asinine and agenda driven.
I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

Which is precisely what I was doing satirically, dumbass.

Carry on.

I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

you always run around like you got a herd of cucumbers up your ass fighting to be a salad or is it just my luck?

"For months CNN squawks that "Trump's rhetoric" will get someone in the media killed. Now, on cue, two weeks before the midterms, someone mails a "bomb" to CNN. Too obvious snowflakes. America isn't buying it." - Boisterous Bill Mitchell

But, does it not point to a Bern Bot, just looking at the targets to which the bombs were sent?

Again, not saying this is proof positive, but the targets all have one thing in common (other than being democrats or dem propagandists). They all helped Hillary win the nomination.

Carry on.

And...

...say it back.

I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

No party would have you sir Tit. You'd bore the sox off of people with your message of DOPE AND NO CHANGE.
Good, political parties are for puppets who need to be spoon fed their talking points.

You aren't spoon fed. I see you more as Tube Fed.
Wow, good one

Carry on.

you always run around like you got a herd of cucumbers up your ass fighting to be a salad or is it just my luck?
You went out of your way to make a public hypocrite of yourself, dumbass. Don't be whining now. Too late.

Carry on.

You went out of your way to make a public hypocrite of yourself, dumbass. Don't be whining now. Too late.
oh bullshit.

it was NOT out of my way.

The timing is uncanny....Kavanaugh failed. Caravan is blowing up in their faces, Republicans surging in polls.. and NOW THIS? It's so obvious at this point. This is their October Surprise, bet on it. Can anyone say, "false flag"? These people have no shame & are beyond desperate.

The tard reads an OP in which it is speculated a Bernie supporter made the pipe bombs.

The same tards then reads a response that sarcastically suggests that, gee, it couldn't be someone who likes Trump.

The tard then gets all fauxraged over the second post because the OP clearly fits the internal narrative in his pointy head while the second post doesn't.

It is my pleasure to break such hypocritical retards over my knee.

I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

Ok, you have an issue with blind people...good to know.
Why would you think I have an issue with blind people? Don’t go all snowflake on me now. Rise above

Well you seem to feel a blind guy throwing darts is clueless. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts....dumbass.
No a blind guy throwing darts goes to accuracy because the guy I was responding to constantly makes wrong assertions and is completely off the mark. Then I called him clueless. Sad I have to explain this to you. If I hurt your feelings with the comment I’ll apologize and say it was in poor taste. I somehow doubt that you were much offended though. Just trying to make me look bad with off topic insults like usual.

The tard reads an OP in which it is speculated a Bernie supporter made the pipe bombs.

The same tards then reads a response that sarcastically suggests that, gee, it couldn't be someone who likes Trump.

The tard then gets all fauxraged over the second post because the OP clearly fits the internal narrative in his pointy head while the second post doesn't.

It is my pleasure to break such hypocritical retards over my knee.
your mascara is running from crying so much.

It's interesting that this has taken the Saudi stuff off the front page.

Forum List

Back