Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

Ok, you have an issue with blind people...good to know.
Why would you think I have an issue with blind people? Don’t go all snowflake on me now. Rise above

why do people have to "pre-blame"? maybe the dems are doing it, maybe not. maybe it's the russians. i'm all for getting mad at those who do it but i'll wait and find out who that is vs. make it fit my own "agenda" of who i'd like it to be.

DEMS DID IT !!!!!

(Hey, I learned all this pre-blaming directly FROM DEMOCRATS)
Did they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt?

Apparently, they get REALLY triggered if someone uses their own tactics against them. ;)
however, if you gave them shit for being stupid, their being stupid doesn't mean it's ok to now be stupid yourself.

you'd think we'd know to NOT do the things we bitch at others for doing by now.
I really wish people would have some fking dignity. what happened to these people? folks screaming your people, and a back at you rhetoric. It's simply sad. finger pointen out the wazoo.

You have to believe they're making money off of this blame game tactic, why else throw one's integrity to the dogs?

Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

No party would have you sir Tit. You'd bore the sox off of people with your message of DOPE AND NO CHANGE.
Good, political parties are for puppets who need to be spoon fed their talking points.

When you are willing to collude with Putin, sell him our Uranium

In reality the mines in question are still mining ore that is processed into nuclear fuel for reactors and medical equipment right here is the USA. Putin however did sell us 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear bombs to burn in our reactors as well. In fact the Megatons to Megawatts program was still active when the Canadians sold the rights to operate those mines to the Russian Company.

Trees really are stupid.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

No party would have you sir Tit. You'd bore the sox off of people with your message of DOPE AND NO CHANGE.
Good, political parties are for puppets who need to be spoon fed their talking points.

You aren't spoon fed. I see you more as Tube Fed.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

i'd hang with him in a heartbeat. you see, when he and i disagree, we tend to talk it out. we may not end up agreeing on much after that, but neither of us have treated the other as a child yet.

not sure how people expect change to happen in the world if they don't change themselves.

as my good friend jonny hawkins says:
Everybody wants to change the world
But one thing's clear
No one ever wants to change themselves
That's the way things are

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Speaking of desperation...have you ever read your own posts?

why do people have to "pre-blame"? maybe the dems are doing it, maybe not. maybe it's the russians. i'm all for getting mad at those who do it but i'll wait and find out who that is vs. make it fit my own "agenda" of who i'd like it to be.

DEMS DID IT !!!!!

(Hey, I learned all this pre-blaming directly FROM DEMOCRATS)
Did they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt?

Apparently, they get REALLY triggered if someone uses their own tactics against them. ;)
however, if you gave them shit for being stupid, their being stupid doesn't mean it's ok to now be stupid yourself.

you'd think we'd know to NOT do the things we bitch at others for doing by now.
I really wish people would have some fking dignity. what happened to these people? folks screaming your people, and a back at you rhetoric. It's simply sad. finger pointen out the wazoo.

You have to believe they're making money off of this blame game tactic, why else throw one's integrity to the dogs?
this is why i have no problem waiting until we find out who did it before i set my rage free.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

i'd hang with him in a heartbeat. you see, when he and i disagree, we tend to talk it out. we may not end up agreeing on much after that, but neither of us have treated the other as a child yet.

not sure how people expect change to happen in the world if they don't change themselves.

But one thing's clear

D'Souza said that very thing in a speech.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

But one thing's clear

D'Souza said that very thing in a speech.

i can't control what other people do. just me. so when i hear "so and so made me do xyz" i call bullshit. they made a conscious decision to do something and they need to own it, not blame someone else.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

Why would you think I have an issue with blind people? Don’t go all snowflake on me now. Rise above

Well you seem to feel a blind guy throwing darts is clueless. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts....dumbass.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Speaking of desperation...have you ever read your own posts?
Yah they are pretty fucking good. I am one of the highest rated posters in this joint.

I am so good at this, I am thinking of starting a new business selling Democrats Sofas made by the tears of illegals being deported back their their homelands.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

Well you seem to feel a blind guy throwing darts is clueless. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts....dumbass.

Lefty equating the blind with being stupid is priceless. They are blind, not clueless. Geez. Talk about identity politics?

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

LMFAO

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
could be anyone at this point.

pointing to a single source like "trumpies" is just asinine and agenda driven.

Forum List

Back