Desperate Fani Willis Now Plays Race Card After Allegations of ‘Improper’ Relationship with Top Trump Prosecutor

She's going to prison if that story shakes out, the problem is that the justice system in the United States is almost totally corrupted and under the firm fascist control of the deep state!
I’m not sure if she’s going to prison. I would guess the worst thing that could happen to her is that she will be fired, and then she’ll end up as a HARVARD law professor.

I’m not sure if she’s going to prison. I would guess the worst thing that could happen to her is that she will be fired, and then she’ll end up as a HARVARD law professor.
What's actually going to happen is that you'll be seeing her smacking Trump around with the legal system on live tv later on this year. :funnyface:

What's actually going to happen is that you'll be seeing her smacking Trump around with the legal system on live tv later on this year. :funnyface:
I wonder how she is dating the prosecutor? Didn't tRump say she was dating some gang leader or some such shit? Hard to keep the lies sorted out!
MAGA

Quick - Is Michelle Obama a man or a woman???

Fani Willis was elected by the voters of Georgia. NOBODY "picked her", but thanks for proving your abject racism and stupidity.

Ketanji is the most qualified Justice appointed since Ruth Bader Ginsberg. She's had 12 years on the bench 10 of them as a federal judge, 2 years on the Appealls Court. Amy Coney Barrett was a law school professor with no judicial experience whatsoever, before Trump appointed her to the Appealls court a year before she was promoted to the SC. This is the very definition of an "affirmative action" appointment - put on the Court to reverse Roe, with no judgicial experience at all.

Tell us again about how qualified Mike Pence was to be VP. He was facing a recall of his election as Governor because the people so opposed everything he did. VP Harris has authored several initiatives for States' AG's that have been adopted nation wide, and has successfully held public office since graduating from Law School.

Mike Harris was far less qualified than Kamala Harris, other than he's a white guy.

See how easy it is to blow you racist clowns right out of the water???
Why are you shifting the debate to whether or not Willis is qualified? The debate is why accountability is racist..

I kind of want to parse what the accusation is. People who disagree can comment.

She is accused of dating a lawyer she hired. Actually paying money for hiring him. Money he used to take a vacation with her. For which the charges somehow should be dismissed? Because the money she paid him with are public funds.

Can anyone please explain to me how Fany Willes' personal life have a bearing on the charges leveled? Does having sex with a lawyer make you biased against a defendant?

What's the actual bases on which to dismiss. She didn't hire her pool boy to act as a lawyer. She hired a.... Lawyer.

I kind of want to parse what the accusation is. People who disagree can comment.

She is accused of dating a lawyer she hired. Actually paying money for hiring him. Money he used to take a vacation with her. For which the charges somehow should be dismissed? Because the money she paid him with are public funds.

Can anyone please explain to me how Fany Willes' personal life have a bearing on the charges leveled? Does having sex with a lawyer make you biased against a defendant?

What's the actual bases on which to dismiss. She didn't hire her pool boy to act as a lawyer. She hired a.... Lawyer.
No. She is accused of hiring the man with whom she was having an affair, using taxpayer funds, and then benefitting financially from the arrangement. Unethical at a minimum. Illegal? We’ll see.

No. She is accused of hiring the man with whom she was having an affair, using taxpayer funds, and then benefitting financially from the arrangement. Unethical at a minimum. Illegal? We’ll see.
She's being paid by taxpayer funds, is going on a trip unethical for her?

In order for it to be unethical let alone illegal you have to establish that it is true, something that hasn't been established yet and that either that he's unqualified to act as co-counsel. Or that he's paid vastly more than what the trial warrants.

That's something you can and I'm pretty sure will be tested. She hired more outside counsel she didn't fuck. See how much they get and compare it to him. Then you can claim she's acting unethical.

It still wouldn't get you an inch closer to getting the case dismissed by the way.

She's being paid by taxpayer funds, is going on a trip unethical for her?

In order for it to be unethical let alone illegal you have to establish that it is true, something that hasn't been established yet and that either that he's unqualified to act as co-counsel. Or that he's paid vastly more than what the trial warrants.

That's something you can and I'm pretty sure will be tested. She hired more outside counsel she didn't fuck. See how much they get and compare it to him. Then you can claim she's acting unethical.

It still wouldn't get you an inch closer to getting the case dismissed by the way.
No, she went on lavish vacations that she could not afford. She enjoyed that high-hog living because of the taxpayer funds going to the boyfriend she hired.

She personally benefited from the decision to give a plum job to her boyfriend. That she didn’t fuck ALL the lawyers she hired is irrelevant.

No, she went on lavish vacations that she could not afford. She enjoyed that high-hog living because of the taxpayer funds going to the boyfriend she hired.

She personally benefited from the decision to give a plum job to her boyfriend. That she didn’t fuck ALL the lawyers she hired is irrelevant.
Of course it's relevant. Again. Can you assert he's unqualified to do what he's hired to do?

Can you assert that he's getting paid more than what this service usually costs?

Can you assert with certainty it's true?

Can you assert with certainty this alleged relationship didn't start after he first hired him?

How does any of this have any bearing on the trial?

A question you're avoiding like the plague.

I'm not someone who excuses anything I can't. What I will say is that the available facts don't support any conclusion to her acting unethically (yet) that doesn't mean it won't but not yet. It doesn't affect ANYTHING to do with the trial though it's that simple.

Wait you don't think she can afford it but the person she hired can? :lmao:

I swear you're getting dumber and dumber.

Wait you don't think she can afford it but the person she hired can? :lmao:

I swear you're getting dumber and dumber.
That actually could be true. A competent lawyers will earn a multitude of a DA. This of course would suggest he's competent. Something that undermines the notion he was given instead of earned the "plum job"

From the comments section:

[Those that blame others by using racism as a default defense to avoid personal or professional accountability for their own unethical or illegal actions are indeed the racists and race baiters in our society. ]

She's toast.

I find it ironic and depressing that on the eve of celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King whose vision in 1964 was to have Blacks like everyone else judged on character vs. skin color yet in 2024 we have a Black woman using the color of her skin to avoid having her character questioned.

That actually could be true. A competent lawyers will earn a multitude of a DA. This of course would suggest he's competent. Something that undermines the notion he was given instead of earned the "plum job"
In private practice sure. He's not affording more lavish vacations than Fani on the salary Fani is paying him which is their contention. In reality he probably took a pay cut to work for them.

In private practice sure. He's not affording more lavish vacations than Fani on the salary Fani is paying him which is their contention. In reality he probably took a pay cut to work for them.
I will reserve judgement until I know that for sure.

Of course it's relevant. Again. Can you assert he's unqualified to do what he's hired to do?
That is not the issue.
Can you assert that he's getting paid more than what this service usually costs?
That is not the issue.
Can you assert with certainty it's true?

She admitted it.
Can you assert with certainty this alleged relationship didn't start after he first hired him?
She didn’t deny that she was involved with him before she hired him.

How does any of this have any bearing on the trial?
It doesn’t have to. A DA has acted unethically by financially benefitting from the taxpayer money she was using to pay her affair partner.
A question you're avoiding like the plague.

I'm not someone who excuses anything I can't. What I will say is that the available facts don't support any conclusion to her acting unethically (yet) that doesn't mean it won't but not yet. It doesn't affect ANYTHING to do with the trial though it's that simple.
Sure it does. She already admitted it. She said that people shouldn‘t expect black females to be perfect. Now, nobody expects that of anyone, but why Is she saying people should hold black females to a lower standard?

You are quick to defend this woman because you hate Trump. And you want to give blacks a pass

Forum List

Back