Despicable....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Democrat walks out of moment of silence for Texas massacre victims

"A junior Democratic congressman walked out of a moment of silence Monday night for victims of this weekend's mass shooting at a Texas church."

Talk about total disrespect to the victims and their families...

Walk-Out was part of an emotion-based ploy to push gun-control...because that's what liberals do when they can't stand / debate on facts / substance....

"I can’t do this again; I’ve been to too many moments of silences..."I urge us to pass reasonable gun safety legislation, including a universal background check law supported by 80 percent of Americans, a ban on assault rifles and a ban on bump stocks”

There is no such thing as an 'assault rifle' - it is a Liberal-generated term used in their Don Quixote-mission of eliminating the 2nd Amendment. ANY rifle can be used to 'assault' someone. As far as the bump stock goes, the GOP agree.

He is a bedwetter
Why ban bump stocks? One guy abuses them and all hell breaks loose. Its fucking pathetic.

I will settle for banning bump stocks if we make machine guns legal

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00
Wonder if we can start trading off speech or equality? :eusa_think:

Sadly, that seems to be the path we are going down.

And since NYC will never willingly give up its gun laws, the trade ain't gonna happen.

Democrat walks out of moment of silence for Texas massacre victims

"A junior Democratic congressman walked out of a moment of silence Monday night for victims of this weekend's mass shooting at a Texas church."

Talk about total disrespect to the victims and their families...

Walk-Out was part of an emotion-based ploy to push gun-control...because that's what liberals do when they can't stand / debate on facts / substance....

"I can’t do this again; I’ve been to too many moments of silences..."I urge us to pass reasonable gun safety legislation, including a universal background check law supported by 80 percent of Americans, a ban on assault rifles and a ban on bump stocks”

There is no such thing as an 'assault rifle' - it is a Liberal-generated term used in their Don Quixote-mission of eliminating the 2nd Amendment. ANY rifle can be used to 'assault' someone. As far as the bump stock goes, the GOP agree.

Good for him!

:clap2:

Liberal asshole trying to make a name for himself

as a gun owner i do believe it is time to examine why these mass shootings are occurring....and perhaps more vetting
How do we vet "more" than we already do? Start doing interviews with people to defend ones character?

as a gun owner i do believe it is time to examine why these mass shootings are occurring....and perhaps more vetting
They’re occurring because we have abandoned all of our morals as a society. Any society that accepts deviancy like we do gets this kind of thing.

thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png

Wonder if we can start trading off speech or equality? :eusa_think:

Sadly, that seems to be the path we are going down.

And since NYC will never willingly give up its gun laws, the trade ain't gonna happen.
NYC is not entirely to blame.
Let's not overlook Chicago, and the entire Land of Fruits and Nuts!

so how are you going to read peoples minds and intentions before they do something? it is unsolvable. you live in the libturd fakey ackey land. where they believe they can govern minds. It is truly sad and sick.

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.
where is your concern for the 800 plus blacks killed in chicago over the last year? why aren't you demonstrating getting guns out of chicago? where is your fking rant at?

Forum List

Back