Despicable....

thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png
Riddle me this dumbfuck :
What laws would have prevented this recent shooting?
Private citizens cannot have assault weapons, no automatic or semi-automatic weapons.

From what we know...

450 shots fired from an AR-15. Just another case of mass murderers having access to their weapon of choice.
Why do we still allow high capacity magazines?
Why is a convicted wife beater allowed to buy weapons?
Why aren't there effective background checks?

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.

Like you nimrods actually care about this beyond seeing it as a method to get your agenda pushed.

Our "agenda" is about saving lives, saving the lives of people such as the ones in this massacre, which is the ONLY reason to want stricter gun control. To you people, caring about these people is all pretense; to you they are just collateral.
What laws would have prevented this besides banning guns?

I will settle for banning bump stocks if we make machine guns legal

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00

We get it. You want to be able to buy guns as easily as the deranged killer, convicted of violent crimes, did in Texas.

Wonder if we can start trading off speech or equality? :eusa_think:

You would do so, would you not? (I ain't gonna read nothin' I got my Second Amendment rahhhts.)
where is your concern for the 800 plus black deaths in Chicago due to gun violence? where is your effort to take guns out of the inner cities? where is your legislation?

If you ever post something relevant we should make that a USMB day of remembrance.
dude, I just wanted to out those who don't give a shit about black lives and you fell for it hook line and sinker we know you don't give a shit about black lives. You are happy to abort them and let them kill each other while staying silent. Every once in awhile when challenged as I have done here you stand up and yell HEY HERE I AM, and tell the world you hate black lives. Thanks for standing up and announcing that.

The killer in Texas legally bought guns because the GOP doesn't want an efficient, universal, background check system.
Something 90% of Americans want. So stop pretending you give a shit that those poor people died in Texas.
I can't stop it and neither can you. you should stop pretending you can. That is the sick part of this. you think you can. you can't. And I reference black deaths at 100 times the rate of that one massacre and you don't care. yeah, cause you're so much more moral than me you think you can stop it. funny dude. you are truly a loser and hate black people. you prey on the victims, not me.

If snowflakes / Democrats want to stop the violence, start by:

- Stop taking Russian money to incite racial unrest and violence...

- Stop letting DNC Presidential candidates pay organizations to send thugs to opposition rallies and beating and bloodying opposition supporters...

- Reign in the violent riots, looting, arson, destruction of property, terrorism, etc...

- Stop calling for assassinations and then trying to carry them out...

- Stop Antifa and snowflakes from using violence to silence / strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights...

- Stop attacking GOP politicians, breaking their ribs, etc..., just because you get your ass handed to you in intellectual discussions / debates...
:cuckoo:

From what we know...

450 shots fired from an At-15. Just another case of mass murderers having access to their weapon of choice.

There aren't universal background checks because the Republicans in Congress work for one of the most powerful special interest lobbies in the country,

the NRA.

WTF is Congress doing with another moment of silence/thoughts and prayers demonstration

Everyone knows they don't mean it and will do nothing to protect Americans

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00

We get it. You want to be able to buy guns as easily as the deranged killer, convicted of violent crimes, did in Texas.
what we want is your solution to illegal guns. the ones we can get legally you can't stop. you can't you have no fking way to stop them without taking them. and dude, that isn't going to happen. so why don't you stop the overwhelming deaths at 100 times the rate of the massacre in Texas and tell us how to get rid of illegal guns. Then once that is done we can revisit legal use.

You would do so, would you not? (I ain't gonna read nothin' I got my Second Amendment rahhhts.)
where is your concern for the 800 plus black deaths in Chicago due to gun violence? where is your effort to take guns out of the inner cities? where is your legislation?

If you ever post something relevant we should make that a USMB day of remembrance.
dude, I just wanted to out those who don't give a shit about black lives and you fell for it hook line and sinker we know you don't give a shit about black lives. You are happy to abort them and let them kill each other while staying silent. Every once in awhile when challenged as I have done here you stand up and yell HEY HERE I AM, and tell the world you hate black lives. Thanks for standing up and announcing that.

The killer in Texas legally bought guns because the GOP doesn't want an efficient, universal, background check system.
Something 90% of Americans want. So stop pretending you give a shit that those poor people died in Texas.
I can't stop it and neither can you. you should stop pretending you can. That is the sick part of this. you think you can. you can't. And I reference black deaths at 100 times the rate of that one massacre and you don't care. yeah, cause you're so much more moral than me you think you can stop it. funny dude. you are truly a loser and hate black people. you prey on the victims, not me.

You want it to be as easy as possible, and LEGAL, for violent mental cases like the killer in Texas to buy guns.

I don't. That's the difference between you and me. A difference I'm am proud of.

OK Congress

How well did those "Thoughts and prayers" work when a gunman was firing at Congressmen at a baseball practice?

The crime in inner cities has to do with drugs. It is a completely different situation. Stop trying to avoid the real point,

There was no God in what happened in Texas, so to pray to God is to pray to nothing.

From what we know...

450 shots fired from an At-15. Just another case of mass murderers having access to their weapon of choice.

There aren't universal background checks because the Republicans in Congress work for one of the most powerful special interest lobbies in the country,

the NRA.
it wouldn't have mattered here in the Texas massacre. it just wouldn't have. you can mouth off all day, he would have passed it. WOULD HAVE PASSED IT! therefore, there is nothing you can do. NOTHING.

See how little the far left cares about anything other than running their debunked religious dogma?

Proof why the far left should never be in control of anything!

what we want is your solution to illegal guns. the ones we can get legally you can't stop. you can't you have no fking way to stop them without taking them. and dude, that isn't going to happen. so why don't you stop the overwhelming deaths at 100 times the rate of the massacre in Texas and tell us how to get rid of illegal guns. Then once that is done we can revisit legal use.

I know how you don't get rid of illegal guns...

...by making them all legal as is your desire.

it wouldn't have mattered here in the Texas massacre. it just wouldn't have. you can mouth off all day, he would have passed it. WOULD HAVE PASSED IT! therefore, there is nothing you can do. NOTHING.

No...he had a domestic violence conviction on his record. That would have disqualified him.

From what we know...

the NRA.

He only passed it because the proper authorities didn't do their job.

And BTW, you don't even need a background check to sell guns legally in Texas.

Forum List

Back