Despicable....

I will settle for banning bump stocks if we make machine guns legal

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00
Wonder if we can start trading off speech or equality? :eusa_think:

You would do so, would you not? (I ain't gonna read nothin' I got my Second Amendment rahhhts.)

as a gun owner i do believe it is time to examine why these mass shootings are occurring....and perhaps more vetting
How do we vet "more" than we already do? Start doing interviews with people to defend ones character?
it is impossible to do what would be required. IMPOSSIBLE. Someone did a tv series about kids that could see into the future to stop criminal acts. It was too stupid. It pointed out the limits of knowing that and interfering without fact. there is absolutely no solution for crime. The only solution is to defend against it. conceal and carry and take down gun free zones that invites crime.

okay lets overlook the fact that had the air force reported his domestic abuse and dishonorable discharge he would not have gotten a ak 15

longer wait periods are not something i would object too....
why does a person need a machine gun TNHarley what does one hunt other than humans with a machine gun?

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00

You would do so, would you not? (I ain't gonna read nothin' I got my Second Amendment rahhhts.)
I dont "trade off" freedom. I was being completely facetious

where is your concern for the 800 plus black deaths in Chicago due to gun violence? where is your effort to take guns out of the inner cities? where is your legislation?

There is no such thing as an 'assault rifle' - it is a Liberal-generated term used in their Don Quixote-mission of eliminating the 2nd Amendment. ANY rifle can be used to 'assault' someone. As far as the bump stock goes, the GOP agree.

Whoa...stop the presses!!!!

You mean to tell me the AR in AR15 doesn't stand for Assault Rifle?!? :eusa_doh:

As usual, another Democrat politician more concerned with politics than people. Shame on him.

okay lets overlook the fact that had the air force reported his domestic abuse and dishonorable discharge he would not have gotten a ak 15

longer wait periods are not something i would object too....
why does a person need a machine gun TNHarley what does one hunt other than humans with a machine gun?
What is a longer wait period going to accomplish?
What does it matter what someone would do with a machine gun? Personally, i would love to shoot 300 RPM. That would be awesome. Not to mention, the WHOLE reason we have a second...
What does one do with cusswords except judge people? Should we regulate speech too?
Guns are a Constitutional Right. Period.

Chicago is way down the list of cities with gun violens. St. Louis is number 1.

St. Louis, MO

Detroit, MI

New Orleans, LA

Jackson, MS

Baltimore City, MD

Newark, NJ

Birmingham, AL

Buffalo, NY

Baton Rouge, LA

Pittsburgh, PA

North Charleston, SC

Little Rock, AR

Memphis, TN

Atlanta, GA

Cincinnati, OH

San Bernardino, CA

Oakland, CA

Miami, FL

Richmond, VA

Dayton, OH

Inglewood, CA

Montgomery, AL

South Bend, IN

Kansas City, KS

Kansas City, MO

Paterson, NJ

Stockton, CA

Cleveland, OH

Washington, DC

Philadelphia, PA

Wilmington, NC

Indianapolis, IN

Chattanooga, TN

Hartford, CT

Chicago, IL

Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reports, for cities with populations greater than 100,000.

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.
where is your concern for the 800 plus blacks killed in chicago over the last year? why aren't you demonstrating getting guns out of chicago? where is your fking rant at?

LefTards embrace black on black crime...to them it's standard behavior among blacks...a necessary evil....they view it as just another "black right"...don't talk about it, pretend it doesn't actually happen and all is well.

thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png

This is the Poster Child for Hypocrites.

The scum lovers are all upset with "thoughts and prayers."

They demand action.

BUT when it is one of their smelling ass Muslim's doing the killing...
it's all about..."We're Boston Strong," or "We're Orlando Strong,"
or "We're New York Strong," or "Whatever Strong."

The rhetoric becomes "we're not going to give in to terrorist."
Or..."We will continue with our Normal Lives."

And when the POTUS takes steps to improve the vetting on this
worthless shit that is entering this Country, their phony judges
block it, temporarily, and they cheer it on. Then they welcome
this filth at the airport.

The worthless scum loving, jaboni loving, naughty little sissy boy
loving, liberals wrote the book on being two-faced.

where is your concern for the 800 plus black deaths in Chicago due to gun violence? where is your effort to take guns out of the inner cities? where is your legislation?

If you ever post something relevant we should make that a USMB day of remembrance.

St. Louis, MO

Detroit, MI

New Orleans, LA

Jackson, MS

Baltimore City, MD

Newark, NJ

Birmingham, AL

Buffalo, NY

Baton Rouge, LA

Pittsburgh, PA

North Charleston, SC

Little Rock, AR

Memphis, TN

Atlanta, GA

Cincinnati, OH

San Bernardino, CA

Oakland, CA

Miami, FL

Richmond, VA

Dayton, OH

Inglewood, CA

Montgomery, AL

South Bend, IN

Kansas City, KS

Kansas City, MO

Paterson, NJ

Stockton, CA

Cleveland, OH

Washington, DC

Philadelphia, PA

Wilmington, NC

Indianapolis, IN

Chattanooga, TN

Hartford, CT

Chicago, IL

Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reports, for cities with populations greater than 100,000.

Holy cow...that's so weird...it seems as though shitholes predominantly inhabited by minorities tend to be violent...WOW, who would have thought? This "DIVERSITY" shit is awesome!
I know, let's keeping waving more in, that will fix it...right LefTards?

If you ever post something relevant we should make that a USMB day of remembrance.
dude, I just wanted to out those who don't give a shit about black lives and you fell for it hook line and sinker we know you don't give a shit about black lives. You are happy to abort them and let them kill each other while staying silent. Every once in awhile when challenged as I have done here you stand up and yell HEY HERE I AM, and tell the world you hate black lives. Thanks for standing up and announcing that.

If snowflakes / Democrats want to stop the violence, start by:

- Stop taking Russian money to incite racial unrest and violence...

- Stop letting DNC Presidential candidates pay organizations to send thugs to opposition rallies and beating and bloodying opposition supporters...

- Reign in the violent riots, looting, arson, destruction of property, terrorism, etc...

- Stop calling for assassinations and then trying to carry them out...

- Stop Antifa and snowflakes from using violence to silence / strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights...

- Stop attacking GOP politicians, breaking their ribs, etc..., just because you get your ass handed to you in intellectual discussions / debates...

St. Louis, MO

Detroit, MI

New Orleans, LA

Jackson, MS

Baltimore City, MD

Newark, NJ

Birmingham, AL

Buffalo, NY

Baton Rouge, LA

Pittsburgh, PA

North Charleston, SC

Little Rock, AR

Memphis, TN

Atlanta, GA

Cincinnati, OH

San Bernardino, CA

Oakland, CA

Miami, FL

Richmond, VA

Dayton, OH

Inglewood, CA

Montgomery, AL

South Bend, IN

Kansas City, KS

Kansas City, MO

Paterson, NJ

Stockton, CA

Cleveland, OH

Washington, DC

Philadelphia, PA

Wilmington, NC

Indianapolis, IN

Chattanooga, TN

Hartford, CT

Chicago, IL

dudette Chicago is the poster child for gun violence. It is why it came up during the elections in all references. all of them. so don't play games, just admit gun violence isn't your cause. please, not when you can't justify your own list.

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.

Like you nimrods actually care about this beyond seeing it as a method to get your agenda pushed.

Our "agenda" is about saving lives, saving the lives of people such as the ones in this massacre, which is the ONLY reason to want stricter gun control. To you people, caring about these people is all pretense; to you they are just collateral.

dude, I just wanted to out those who don't give a shit about black lives and you fell for it hook line and sinker we know you don't give a shit about black lives. You are happy to abort them and let them kill each other while staying silent. Every once in awhile when challenged as I have done here you stand up and yell HEY HERE I AM, and tell the world you hate black lives. Thanks for standing up and announcing that.

The killer in Texas legally bought guns because the GOP doesn't want an efficient, universal, background check system.
Something 90% of Americans want. So stop pretending you give a shit that those poor people died in Texas.

Forum List

Back