Despite bogus court cases, Trump gaining support. Opposition is losing support

First off fucked for brains, last I checked it was Epsilon Plus Semi-Morons who shouted, "Jews will not replace us", which is ridiculous why would they want to. Last time I checked my IQ, it was 135, enough to become a brain dead fuck wad lifer in the Army.
Grow the fuck up asshole.
1. You might reconsider that Biden's Open Borders letting in the great unwashed is supposed to replace white voters with non-white voters, giving democrats an unbeatable majority.

2. You think your IQ is 135? If it is, you packed your brain with nonsens

3. I'm a 100% Nikki fan. She may not get past Trump, but if she does, Biden is TOAST.

GOP is fully capable of nominating Haley.

Trump defenders can only say 'uh uh" in his defense. That bill is coming long due before the RN convention.

1. You might reconsider that Biden's Open Borders letting in the great unwashed is supposed to replace white voters with non-white voters, giving democrats an unbeatable majority.

2. You think your IQ is 135? If it is, you packed your brain with nonsens

3. I'm a 100% Nikki fan. She may not get past Trump, but if she does, Biden is TOAST.
To get past Trump she has to attack him. He got plenty of issues that can be used to knock him down a peg or two. But she has to do it.

True. The 91 counts Trump is battling will take their toll. Should be an interesting primary season, (I hope).
I read Trump is gonna take the stand Monday in his NY fraud cause. This case will break him.

I read Trump is gonna take the stand Monday in his NY fraud cause. This case will break him.
Actually no. Trump will not testify, and this Letitia James case is the weakest by far.
Lenders always do their own "due diligence", and real estate values are very arbitrary.

NY will lose on appeal, just don't know when that will be.

Actually no. Trump will not testify, and this Letitia James case is the weakest by far.
Lenders always do their own "due diligence", and real estate values are very arbitrary.

You are wrong about this being a weak case since he was already found guilty of fraud.

You are wrong about this being a weak case since he was already found guilty of fraud.
Yeah, by a democrat judge who has no clue what real estate values are.
Trump wins on appeal, easily.

James is known for her embrace of nuclear options when it comes to political opponents or groups. She previously sought to persuade a court to force the dissolution of the National Rifle Association. The question is, what happens if she finally has found an enabling judge in Engoron?

Yeah, by a democrat judge who has no clue what real estate values are.
Trump wins on appeal, easily.

James is known for her embrace of nuclear options when it comes to political opponents or groups. She previously sought to persuade a court to force the dissolution of the National Rifle Association. The question is, what happens if she finally has found an enabling judge in Engoron?
As Trump so famously put it - it is what it is.

The findings have been made. There is no 'weakness' to it all. It's just about how much Trump will be reamed financially. That 'proof' and liability have been judged.

So Trump is not allowed to appeal the stupid judge's opinion?
Maybe in China or Russia.
If you wish to appeal, you have to accept (1) that judgement has been made, and (2) the outcome of the appeal. All of which leads to (3): you have been, first, judged.

Forum List

Back