Despite Hillary Lies and Scandals, How on Earth are People Going to Vote for Her? Brainwashed.

Despite Hillary Lies and Scandals, How on Earth are People Going to Vote for Her? Brainwashed.

Because a Republican, no matter which one, isn't just a mean old racist rich person, as you guessed in the OP. He is also incorrigibly eeeeevil to the core, deserving of nothing more than complete denigration, smearing, and destruction.

Much of the Democrats' efforts have gone into repeating this over and over to everybody they see. They don't dare argue honestly with Republicans, because the Dems know they'd lose. So they pour all their effort into shutting them up, verbally smashing them down, preventing them from speaking, changing the subject, and calling them all the names they can think of. You may have noticed that Democrats attack Republicans far more viciously than they ever attack Islamic terrorists.

"Brainwashing" is only a mild term for what Democrats try to do in the presence of voters. Voters must be convinced that Republicans are completely bad, dangerous to talk to, deserving only of being destroyed. Discussing what the Republicans said is out. They must change the subject, and/or announce the Republican said something he didn't, and then bash them for that.

Reasonable discussion? That's out. It's the thing to be avoided at all cost, according to Democrat belief. So a great many of their recruits are people lacking both the character and the honesty to hold an actual debate. These thugs are the ones who can be trusted to continue treating Republicans as vile, dreadful creatures instead of actually discussing things with them... since the Democrats know they'd lose if they tried that.

Democrats sytimatically are brainwashed into a cult belief that their candidate is "love and hope" and Republican candidate is a "mean Ol' Racist rich person" Some of the best evidence comes from 2008. These kids are voters now.
[]
Your candidate(s) is seemingly incapable of telling the truth. And he is an über racist, nasty little thug. He sings the praises of nasty little murderous thugs like Putin.

He relishes in the thought of ordering our service men and women to commit war crimes and murderous acts of genocide.

So please spare us the complete load of crap.

ceXaHSd.jpg
Clinton Global Intiative...brought to you by George Soros.

Democrats sytimatically are brainwashed into a cult belief that their candidate is "love and hope" and Republican candidate is a "mean Ol' Racist rich person" Some of the best evidence comes from 2008. These kids are voters now.
[]
Your candidate(s) is seemingly incapable of telling the truth. And he is an über racist, nasty little thug. He sings the praises of nasty little murderous thugs like Putin.

He relishes in the thought of ordering our service men and women to commit war crimes and murderous acts of genocide.

He is not a racist. He is telling the truth about a crime ridden border that is out of control and he has never sang praises of Putin. Please, when it comes to the issue of truth, don't ever compare Hillary to anybody. She is an inveterate liar.

[]

He is not a racist. He is telling the truth about a crime ridden border that is out of control and he has never sang praises of Putin. Please, when it comes to the issue of truth, don't ever compare Hillary to anybody. She is an inveterate liar.
His rise to fame was completely predicated on his über racist birther stunt.

Because a Republican, no matter which one, isn't just a mean old racist rich person, as you guessed in the OP. He is also incorrigibly eeeeevil to the core, deserving of nothing more than complete denigration, smearing, and destruction.

Much of the Democrats' efforts have gone into repeating this over and over to everybody they see. They don't dare argue honestly with Republicans, because the Dems know they'd lose. So they pour all their effort into shutting them up, verbally smashing them down, preventing them from speaking, changing the subject, and calling them all the names they can think of. You may have noticed that Democrats attack Republicans far more viciously than they ever attack Islamic terrorists.

"Brainwashing" is only a mild term for what Democrats try to do in the presence of voters. Voters must be convinced that Republicans are completely bad, dangerous to talk to, deserving only of being destroyed. Discussing what the Republicans said is out. They must change the subject, and/or announce the Republican said something he didn't, and then bash them for that.

Reasonable discussion? That's out. It's the thing to be avoided at all cost, according to Democrat belief. So a great many of their recruits are people lacking both the character and the honesty to hold an actual debate. These thugs are the ones who can be trusted to continue treating Republicans as vile, dreadful creatures instead of actually discussing things with them... since the Democrats know they'd lose if they tried that.
See? Nothing but lies about Trump, namecalling, and smearing. The Democrat cannot address any policy Trump actually put forth, without distorting and outright lying about it.

You were wondering how people could possibly vote for such a corrupt liar as Hillary? There's your answer: People such as this poster.

I'm curious. Are you in denial your hero Bush92 endorsed Hillary?

Of course. Trump beat his son. He is an old man now confined to a wheelchair. Was a good POTUS. Also, you quote a rumor of a rumor from a Kennedy stating what she thinks she heard.

[]

His rise to fame was completely predicated on his über racist birther stunt.
Ahhhhhhh, you buy the rhetoric. Plenty of grass for you in the pasture to make your wool coat nice and shiny...and your mind very dull.

Of course. Trump beat his son. He is an old man now confined to a wheelchair. Was a good POTUS. Also, you quote a rumor of a rumor from a Kennedy stating what she thinks she heard.

Actually multiple sources independently said that he said he was going to vote for Hillary. Also, his daughter attended a Clinton fundraiser.

Also, what does him being confined to a wheel chair have to do with anything?

Actually multiple sources independently said that he said he was going to vote for Hillary. Also, his daughter attended a Clinton fundraiser.

A far left drone to prove the OP is correct!

What does your post have to do with this thread?

What does your post have to do with this thread?

Nothing at all. Just like making you squirm.

as long as the democratic party, especially the progressives among them, continues pushing the doctrines of political correctness as if they're the law of the land over and above the constitution, there is a clear and present danger to the united states as the constitution itself is endangered.

I am a registered democrat------since I reached majority ----which, way back then, was 21---and LONG LONG ago-----I was not brainwashed. I was observant. Back then republicans in my town (a very republican town) were racist and a weird form of rich-------they complained about every penny they paid in taxes, hated welfare, and were anti integration . There was not a single "colored" family in town----my mom used to comment now and then "I'll show them----when I sell this house it will be to a colored family"------she probably would have been lynched. They also hated
unions----unless the hubby benefited from one

I am a registered democrat------since I reached majority ----which, way back then, was 21---and LONG LONG ago-----I was not brainwashed. I was observant. Back then republicans in my town (a very republican town) were racist and a weird form of rich-------they complained about every penny they paid in taxes, hated welfare, and were anti integration . There was not a single "colored" family in town----my mom used to comment now and then "I'll show them----when I sell this house it will be to a colored family"------she probably would have been lynched. They also hated

So you're still brainwashed to this day...

Most Americans are tired of being scared.

They've come to realize that the republicans' dire apocalyptic warnings were nothing but bullshit.

Time to walk in the sunshine.

The Trump campaign offers zero sunlight.

I am an American for a very long time-----of what have we been "scared"?

So you're still brainwashed to this day...

I was never brainwashed------I was an avid reader since
age 8 and there were absolutely no restrictions on my reading material. In fact, at age 11 my mother wrote a letter to the
town librarian that I should be allowed to borrow any book I wanted-----my town was so backward that kids had to be content with baby books until ---I think it was age 16 (?) ---
maybe 18. Of course the librarian assumed that I was borrowing books FOR MOM. I also read the very prevalent
Nazi propaganda which fluttered around town in pamphlets.
My entire education was-----PUBLIC SCHOOL----even college was the STATE SCHOOL. I had no organized religious
education at all-----absolutely none. By the time I was 14----
I was FULLY CONVINCED that the history textbooks were
government propaganda slanted-----an independently
achieved conclusion-----sorta. So who brainwashed me?

There is no longer a press in this country, it has become a corrupted propaganda ministry for the Democratic party. Blatant bias, fabrications, lies, spin, half truths, sounds like the goddamn Soviet Union doesn't it. You have liberals to blame for this.

Forum List

Back