Detailing the charges facing Capitol rioters

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

An unarmed woman was brutally gunned down by a cop in cold blood. She was climbing through a window and got executed for it. She did not deserve to be judged and have her life ended by the cop killed her.... for climbing unarmed through a window.

In case you missed 60 Minutes last night -
Over 400 insurgents are facing federal charges including conspiracy, obstruction, destruction of property, assault and sedition that could get them 5-20.
Trumpy Bear may also be criminally culpable.

Its up to 400 now. Good. I hope we go through with building that Supermax on Midway island to house them.

I hope they impose the maximum sentence on all those people.

What they did was so horrible a message needs to be sent, if you riot, try to kill our VP and Speaker of the House and try to stop the constitutional process in our nation, you will be in prison for a very long time.

Exactly - I have no sympathy for Ashli the Q-Kook. She was attempting to crawl through a busted out window. Cap Cops should have mowed down a few dozen. The rest would have turned tail and that would have been the end of it.

"..mowed down a few dozen"? Are you truly expecting to be taken seriously?

Should the cops have mowed down a few dozen in Portland? Nevermind, you dont have to answer. I finally noticed the big red nose and the the funny shoes you have on.

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

An unarmed woman was brutally gunned down by a cop in cold blood. She was climbing through a window and got executed for it. She did not deserve to be judged and have her life ended by the cop killed her.... for climbing unarmed through a window.

NOT in the CAPITAL building, where anyone trying to force their way into a closed building that currently had a Congress in session!

Then the police can shoot the person doing it since it will be considered a dangerous person who was not supposed to be in the building in the first place.

NOT in the CAPITAL building, where anyone trying to force their way into a closed building that currently had a Congress in session!

So anyone who enters the capital without permission should be executed. Got it.

"Then the police can shoot the person doing it since it will be considered a dangerous person who was not supposed to be in the building in the first place."

That must be a law that I have missed. Can you point me in the right direction?

Exactly - I have no sympathy for Ashli the Q-Kook. She was attempting to crawl through a busted out window. Cap Cops should have mowed down a few dozen. The rest would have turned tail and that would have been the end of it.

"..mowed down a few dozen"? Are you truly expecting to be taken seriously?

Should the cops have mowed down a few dozen in Portland? Nevermind, you dont have to answer. I finally noticed the big red nose and the the funny shoes you have on.

I live just outside of Portland on the coast and followed the events closely my friend. While sad, those events involved a few Anarchists who came in from Seattle for the most part. They damaged property.

They did NOT attempt to stop a constitutionally mandated process following a free and fair election.
They did NOT endanger any legislators or violently bust in to any Capitol Buildings.
They did NOT brutally attack, kill and injure 147 cops.

Cut it out with the false equivalencies.

What is going on with the investigation of those who attacked the federal courthouse in Portland?

Which official government proceding did the Portland protesters obstruct? ... the court herself proceeded as normal ... a number of important cases were ruled on during that time ...

Also ... when was the Portland court house breached? ... you're comparing some graffiti on the outside walls to 143 police being assaulted ...
They tried to barricade the feds in the building and catch it on fire. Are you a rerporter for CNN? Wtf

The subject is disgusting. Not because of the zip ties but because of the disingenuous outrage. Some of you are fucking sick.

So anyone who enters the capital without permission should be executed. Got it.

"Then the police can shoot the person doing it since it will be considered a dangerous person who was not supposed to be in the building in the first place."

That must be a law that I have missed. Can you point me in the right direction?

NO I didn't say it that way, here is what YOU missed:

"NOT in the CAPITAL building, where anyone trying to force their way into a closed building that currently had a Congress in session!"

That is why she is dead, since she was trying to force her way through the window vent ABOVE the locked door.

The woman shows a determination that makes her seem a danger to the place.

Last edited:
"Trumpy Bear"? You realize that you sound like a child right? Insurgents?

I want to know who the capital cop was who murdered Ashli Babbitt. Now that is a cover-up!
If you were one of trump`s goons in the Capitol they should`ve dropped you too.

Maybe our new Trumpette is one of the violent assholes they're still looking for - HMMM :eusa_think:

if you riot, try to kill our VP and Speaker of the House and try to stop the constitutional process in our nation

• You can't mean rioting, because we had nearly 9,000 riots in 2020 and you're not for prosecuting any of them.

• You can't mean tried to kill our VP because they didn't bring any weapons, nor even knew where he was! And Pence was wisked to safely the moment they entered the building. He was never in any danger.

• You can't mean the Speaker of the House as they brought no weapons to murder with. They sat at her desk and took pictures.

• You can't mean tried to stop the constitutional process of the nation as you stopped the constitutional processes of our country for FOUR YEARS! What you really mean is to make an example out of any more Trump loyal patriots who dare get in the way of the DNC installing its next unelected usurper! Fraud in Office!

The subject is disgusting. Not because of the zip ties but because of the disingenuous outrage. Some of you are fucking sick.

So by what means do you determine the subject to be disgusting Harley :confused-84:
Some of you are such hypocrites its disgusting.

And yet you see no hypocrisy on your end attempting to equate the violent attack on our Capitol and its Cops during a Constitutionally mandated process with mostly property damage?

Okee - GOT IT :rolleyes-41:

So by what means do you determine the subject to be disgusting Harley :confused-84:
Some of you are such hypocrites its disgusting.

And yet you see no hypocrisy on your end attempting to equate the violent attack on our Capitol and its Cops during a Constitutionally mandated process with mostly property damage?

Okee - GOT IT :rolleyes-41:
Democrats stormed congress for trumps inauguration. They also stopped traffic so people couldnt get to it.
You guys arent ignoring just the portland riots.
Your own AG said it wasnt the same because it didnt happen during the day. I mean... holy shit :lol:

Forum List

Back