Detailing the charges facing Capitol rioters

NO I didn't say it that way, here is what YOU missed:

"NOT in the CAPITAL building, where anyone trying to force their way into a closed building that currently had a Congress in session!"

That is why she is dead, since she was trying to force her way through the window vent ABOVE the locked door.

The woman shows a determination that makes her seem a danger to the place.

A vent above the door? Have you even seen the video?

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

An unarmed woman was brutally gunned down by a cop in cold blood. She was climbing through a window and got executed for it. She did not deserve to be judged and have her life ended by the cop killed her.... for climbing unarmed through a window.

What about the officer who lost his life that day, who should be held accountable for that?

How about the 140 officers who were injured?

"NOT in the CAPITAL building, where anyone trying to force their way into a closed building that currently had a Congress in session!"

That is why she is dead, since she was trying to force her way through the window vent ABOVE the locked door.

Yes it is window but was on the right side of the BARRICADED doors, LINK

I was wrong about the door "vent" but doesn't materially change the fact that she was trying to break in, by going around the BARRICADED doors with police behind it with guns in their hands.

She generated her death because of her stupidity, never smart to be breaking into the seat of the Congressional building.

In case you missed 60 Minutes last night -
Over 400 insurgents are facing federal charges including conspiracy, obstruction, destruction of property, assault and sedition that could get them 5-20.
Trumpy Bear may also be criminally culpable.

Trumpy Bear? Youre fucking corny man.

What is going on with the investigation of those who attacked the federal courthouse in Portland?

Which official government proceding did the Portland protesters obstruct? ... the court herself proceeded as normal ... a number of important cases were ruled on during that time ...

Also ... when was the Portland court house breached? ... you're comparing some graffiti on the outside walls to 143 police being assaulted ...
Youre left wing riots "obstructed" entire cities, so spare us your weird "obstruction" requirement in this case.

Don't go there. Most Americans have never been thrilled with the US operating offshore prisons, especially for American citizens, even if they are ass-hole American citizens.
BTW. Did I tell you your golden idol avatar kind of creeps me out? Makes me think of little trumpies setting up alters in their dens, man-caves or the counter in their mobile home as an accent to go along with their velvet Elvis and dogs playing poker on the wall.

Okay I'll work on that - It creeps me out too!
But shouldn't the double-wide also include a Bigmouth Billy Bass? :D

header-3-1.gif
Yeah, I think they talk when you walk by, a guaranteed hit with the 6 pack plus a day crowd.

Don't go there. Most Americans have never been thrilled with the US operating offshore prisons, especially for American citizens, even if they are ass-hole American citizens.
BTW. Did I tell you your golden idol avatar kind of creeps me out? Makes me think of little trumpies setting up alters in their dens, man-caves or the counter in their mobile home as an accent to go along with their velvet Elvis and dogs playing poker on the wall.

Okay I'll work on that - It creeps me out too!
But shouldn't the double-wide also include a Bigmouth Billy Bass? :D

header-3-1.gif
Yeah, I think they talk when you walk by, a guaranteed hit with the 6 pack plus a day crowd.

I actually got a Bigmouth Billy from daughter few years back. She’s into gag gifts ;)

Good shoot, but maybe Rudy would love to defend her fam - Sidney - Kracken??? :laughing0301:

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

An unarmed woman was brutally gunned down by a cop in cold blood. She was climbing through a window and got executed for it. She did not deserve to be judged and have her life ended by the cop killed her.... for climbing unarmed through a window.

What about the officer who lost his life that day, who should be held accountable for that?

How about the 140 officers who were injured?

"Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said."

"it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

If some person caused his death (intentionally or by accident), they should be held accountable.

Yes it is window but was on the right side of the BARRICADED doors, LINK

I was wrong about the door "vent" but doesn't materially change the fact that she was trying to break in, by going around the BARRICADED doors with police behind it with guns in their hands.

She generated her death because of her stupidity, never smart to be breaking into the seat of the Congressional building.

"I was wrong". THANK YOU!!

But murdering citizens because of their stupidity is cool now? Seems a little harsh to me.

What is going on with the investigation of those who attacked the federal courthouse in Portland?

Which official government proceding did the Portland protesters obstruct? ... the court herself proceeded as normal ... a number of important cases were ruled on during that time ...

Also ... when was the Portland court house breached? ... you're comparing some graffiti on the outside walls to 143 police being assaulted ...
They're desperate to change the subject from the historic attack on our electoral process of Jan 6.

They're liars.
Go look in the mirror.

Youre left wing riots "obstructed" entire cities, so spare us your weird "obstruction" requirement in this case.

You have a distorted view on what's happening in Portland ... it's only near a couple of Federal office buildings that these events have been occurring ... maybe 10 or 15 city blocks in the downtown basin ... 99% of the City, it's business as usual ... are you seriously that gullible to believe whatever you hear on these wack-job conservative media sources? ... geez, grow up will ya ...

You have a distorted view on what's happening in Portland ... it's only near a couple of Federal office buildings that these events have been occurring ... maybe 10 or 15 city blocks in the downtown basin ... 99% of the City, it's business as usual ... are you seriously that gullible to believe whatever you hear on these wack-job conservative media sources? ... geez, grow up will ya ...
You have a distorted view of what happened in DC. It was the tamest riot we have seen all year, yet people on the left cant stop talking about it.

You have a distorted view of what happened in DC. It was the tamest riot we have seen all year, yet people on the left cant stop talking about it.

All the videos are faked? ... that's quite a claim without any proof ... looks to me the rioters breached the floor of the chamber while Congress was meeting there ... none of the Portland courtrooms were breached ...

I know ... white people are always innocent ... black people are always guilty ... thanx Bubba ...

Democrats stormed congress for trumps inauguration. They also stopped traffic so people couldnt get to it.
You guys arent ignoring just the portland riots.
Your own AG said it wasnt the same because it didnt happen during the day. I mean... holy shit
I always wondered why the turnout was so low.

The subject is disgusting. Not because of the zip ties but because of the disingenuous outrage. Some of you are fucking sick.

So by what means do you determine the subject to be disgusting Harley :confused-84:
Some of you are such hypocrites its disgusting.

And yet you see no hypocrisy on your end attempting to equate the violent attack on our Capitol and its Cops during a Constitutionally mandated process with mostly property damage?

Okee - GOT IT :rolleyes-41:
Democrats stormed congress for trumps inauguration. They also stopped traffic so people couldnt get to it.
You guys arent ignoring just the portland riots.
Your own AG said it wasnt the same because it didnt happen during the day. I mean... holy shit :lol:

I must have enough missed Democrats storming Congress during Donnie’s inaug- (bigliest EVA!)
Got footage? :lmao:

Can't they just waterboard them to find out whether there was a conspiracy planned to take over the capital to prevent the vote? (-:

Waterboarding? Don’t be a puss -
Im more a fan of loud Nickelback music combined with scary dogs n cattle prods. ;)

In case you missed 60 Minutes last night -
Over 400 insurgents are facing federal charges including conspiracy, obstruction, destruction of property, assault and sedition that could get them 5-20.
Trumpy Bear may also be criminally culpable.

You got SO upset when protesters went after your white elites in Washington, but burning down black neighborhoods all summer was cool with you.

Forum List

Back