Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is outrageous. This is more reason to get Trump back in office and deport these ati-western uncivilized brown scum.

This is outrageous. This is more reason to get Trump back in office and deport these ati-western uncivilized brown scum.

I am from the south and raised Methodist, not Muslim. We only sacrificed pig and maybe a goat and that was for barbecue or to put in the freezer. Why the bunch of savages, going to pass it around among family friends and the poor!

We had a local state go to the state supreme court and come back again that allowed a kook to hang sacrificed chickens around his property for religious reasons. To me the irony of this is that said kook is one of those nutty sovereign citizens as well who thinks law only exists when it is to his benefit.

This is what happens when they misuse the First Amendment. It was intended for Christian religion only.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Nowhere in that statement does it imply, suggest or insinuate that the 1st Amendment was for Christianity only. That, "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" bit suggests that any religion is protected in the United States according to the constitution.

Even Thomas Jefferson, probably Americas greatest founder once said "it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg".

We had a local state go to the state supreme court and come back again that allowed a kook to hang sacrificed chickens around his property for religious reasons. To me the irony of this is that said kook is one of those nutty sovereign citizens as well who thinks law only exists when it is to his benefit.
You really do hate religious freedom.

Forum List

Back