Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

Yeah you do. You decided to respond directly to me bragging about you blood lust
Bloodlust my ass. Just life. Farmers just thought eating well, feeding the country beats city life, and having a self-sustaining family farm was the way to do it. Times change, but you never forget what you learned growing up, unless you didn't grow up learning anything. You sound pretty squeamish. You should have seen what I ate on survival in a swamp. I gained weight as eating is all I tried to do, every chance, every thing that could be eaten and yes that included killing, gutting and eating. No longer a country boy, but I can definitely survive.

Did they make a mess? Forgive me for not being squeamish about animal butchery but it's how everyone used to get meat before refrigeration.
NOW we have refrigeration so we are not talking about necessity. We are discussing the religious sacrifice of substantial animals in an urban setting. It should be prohibited just as a matter of sanitation if nothing else.

NOW we have refrigeration so we are not talking about necessity. We are discussing the religious sacrifice of substantial animals in an urban setting. It should be prohibited just as a matter of sanitation if nothing else.
One night me and my neighbor butchered three wild hogs right out in the back yard in the middle of a large South Florida city. We didn't make a mess, we disposed of the leftovers properly, we got some free meat and no one got sick off it. Sanitation? What the hell are you talking about? A dirty litter box is a greater sanitation hazard than the skilled disassembly of a food animal.

Do you eat meat? You do realize an animal has to die don't you?
You don't know I'm "vegan"? No, I don't, and I've never killed for "entertainment,"

The time is coming when all Mankind will no longer consider sentient creatures a "food". Neither will they sacrifice for their gods

One night me and my neighbor butchered three wild hogs right out in the back yard in the middle of a large South Florida city. We didn't make a mess, we disposed of the leftovers properly, we got some free meat and no one got sick off it. Sanitation? What the hell are you talking about? A dirty litter box is a greater sanitation hazard than the skilled disassembly of a food animal.
Ohhhh in the back yard. Is that next to your apartment bathroom or across the hall.

This is what happens when they misuse the First Amendment. It was intended for Christian religion only.
God STOPPED Abraham from killing his son. So this cult "honors" that by killing an innocent animal?
No religious innocent animal sacrifices ....no need for that...this is 2023
-------------------------------------------------

Much ado over nothing.

Ain't this practicing 'halal'?
It's ritualistic, sure, ..... but the animal is eaten by the family after its ritualized death.

Seems to me it implies much respect and honor towards the animal and its' death.
Much --much!.. more than our industrialized termination of chickens or pigs or cattle in today's production of animal protein for our various human societies.

For the pearl-flutters here, grow up.
You seemingly live a life filled with grievances and outrages.......or......the constant hunt for grievances to be outraged about.
No?

Forum List

Back