Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

On granny's farm maybe.
Thus city is Hamtramck, Michigan. The city is within the city of Detroit. The population is more than 28,000 people who all live in two square miles. It is one of the most densely packed cities in the country. Allowing the ritual slaughter of animals the size of sheep and Goats in such densely packed homes is sheer lunacy. This is why there is no right to kill and prepare your food in cities and why you will go to prison if you do.
I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one. People don't go to prison for what is at best a minor code violation.

I can only give a definitive answer for California, Michigan will likely have similar laws

If convicted of a PC 597 misdemeanor animal cruelty, you are facing up to one year in county jail, and a fine up to $20,000. If convicted of a PC 597 felony animal abuse, you are facing up to three years in a California state prison, and a $20,000 fine.

This sentence does not include any additional charges such as exposing the public to hazardous material, (blood is always a hazardous material) disposing of blood down a drain into the municipal sewer system. And any other charges that might arise from slaughtering a large animal in an urban dwelling.

Then there are the Civil cases brought by non Muslim neighbors for excessive noise as the animals scream in fright or pain. Disturbing the peace would definitely be an issue.

I really think that you are considering these animals will be slaughtered in some open space, a backyard perhaps. No. These ritual killings will be in homes, apartments and condos.

Then there are the Civil cases brought by non Muslim neighbors for excessive noise as the animals scream in fright or pain. Disturbing the peace would definitely be an issue.

I really think that you are considering these animals will be slaughtered in some open space, a backyard perhaps. No. These ritual killings will be in homes, apartments and condos.
Killing food animals has never been included in any animal cruelty case I've ever heard of.

If you are operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse that's a whole different legal question. Now if you aren't complying with the laws regulating slaughter. There's another complaint right there.
(a)

No person shall engage in the slaughtering of animals or fowl or delivery or distribution of meat or meat food products or offer the same for sale in the city or have the same in his possession with intent to sell without having first obtained a license therefor from the city.

(b)

A separate license shall be required for each slaughterhouse, wholesale meat market, meat food products manufacturing establishment or middleman's delivery vehicle.

(Code 1964, §§ 24-4-2, 24-4-

This is what happens when a society deviates from what it came from and what made it to begin with. America is a very very young country but wensky rocketed to the top very quickly because of our morals, values and standards.

But the past 5 or 6 years we have very quickly began to abandon those morals, standards and values. That's why we're going soft and becoming less and less of the shining example of the world.

Muslims don't really belong to our society, forcing them in only makes to separate our society. Even my wife can't stand them because she is a HR person and always gets complaints from employees because the Muslims get to leave their work to go pray in their own designated areas and get their normal breaks, that they have to watch what they say at work so they don't offend their religious ideals that are often anti American, and a lot of them hate that the Muslims wash their dicks in the bathroom sinks.

This is what happens when a society deviates from what it came from and what made it to begin with. America is a very very young country but wensky rocketed to the top very quickly because of our morals, values and standards.

But the past 5 or 6 years we have very quickly began to abandon those morals, standards and values. That's why we're going soft and becoming less and less of the shining example of the world.

Muslims don't really belong to our society, forcing them in only makes to separate our society. Even my wife can't stand them because she is a HR person and always gets complaints from employees because the Muslims get to leave their work to go pray in their own designated areas and get their normal breaks, that they have to watch what they say at work so they don't offend their religious ideals that are often anti American, and a lot of them hate that the Muslims wash their dicks in the bathroom sinks.
They don't belong in our society which is why they change our society to be one more to their liking.

rocketed to the top very quickly because of our morals, values and standards.
But mostly because there were two large oceans that separated us from the destruction of WWII and our industry survived and reaped the rewards of rebuilding the West.

They don't belong in our society which is why they change our society to be one more to their liking.

Every foreigner.. every immigrant changes us. When our soldiers returned from Italy after WW2 Italian food became popular.. when Scandinavians settled in Minnesota they brought their culture and cuisine with them.. We have Chinese food, Thai food, Vietnamese nail salons.... Soul food, Jewish delicatessens...

Sin or not .. what is ignorant about the statement? Are you suggesting Muslims don't do this?

They were criminal terrorists.. what do you think of the Irgun or Ariel Sharon? How about Jim Jones or David Koresh? Did you finish high school?

That's a sin in Islam just like it is for Jews and Christians. Damn, you're ignorant.
according to muslim preachers in mosques and teachers
in muslim schools----such activity is an absolute path to JANNAH. Don't ask a muslim----visit mosques or read the PUBLISHED "sermons" to wit---published KHUTBAH JUMAAT

But they loved it. You could almost hear their cheers from here when the twin towers came down.

They were horrified world wide. I was in touch with 3 Arab newspaper editors that day. You're just another garden variety dumbass.

according to muslim preachers in mosques and teachers
in muslim schools----such activity is an absolute path to JANNAH. Don't ask a muslim----visit mosques or read the PUBLISHED "sermons" to wit---published KHUTBAH JUMAAT

You're pitiful. Do you have children?

They were criminal terrorists.. what do you think of the Irgun or Ariel Sharon? How about Jim Jones or David Koresh? Did you finish high school?
they are SHAHID (s) ---to wit, WITNESSES TO THE TRUTH
OF ALLAH. Ariel sharon died---as far as I know from Intra-
cerebral bleed. IMHO they should not have used coumadin.
Jim Jones did himself in with assisted suicide and David
Koresh also got a bullet to his head-----of uncertain origin
around the time of a siege of his fortress

Forum List

Back