Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

It will be up to local town councils and in some cases, people that have houses and apartments for rent, i.e., the people it might affect. If you think it will actually affect you, 2,000 miles away, take it up with your town counsel. I can't spare the wasted emotion for it, though it is 660 miles away. It won't be in my backyard.
Islamization covers ALL of the USA and Europe. Islam vs the West.

"unnecessary neglect, torture, or pain" includes slitting animals throats, like Muslims do in Eid al Adha. And for the 10th time they are NOT being killed for FOOD. Why do you keep coming back to that ???????????

What I am doing is fighting against Islamization, which unless Islamization is stopped, the US will become an Islamic nation. Do you have any idea of what this is a small part of ?

OIP.j1g3dA4g1I-py241eT1OLgAAAA
OIP.EHkBhwGqhyRJN9M-tjF0NgAAAA
OIP.-dTOYRXslCnKUw7etYu7MwAAAA

OIP.iwZGwCkhXahXp0pVcuTIfAAAAA
OIP._PiC9wvmLi-PBJkjzh0kCAAAAA

Who have you convinced we will become an Islamic nation with your cries of alarm? I can's see it, myself. I think you are having a panic attack.

What laws against killing food animals? It is cold out and perfect hog killing time. No law preventing it here, though I have not participated in probably 40 years, but not because the law forbids it. You must be a city person. I just live in one.
If you read the Michigan statute that I went to the trouble of posting in detail, you will see that the law doesn't pertain to food animals, and criminals do not evade the law by conveniently telling police that they intend to eat the animal they killed.

(12) This section does not prohibit the lawful killing or other use of an animal, including the following:
(a) Fishing.
(b) Hunting, trapping, or wildlife control regulated under the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.101 to 324.90106.

(c) Horse racing.
(d) The operation of a zoological park or aquarium.
(e) Pest or rodent control regulated under part 83 of the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.8301 to 324.8336.
(f) Farming or a generally accepted animal husbandry or farming practice involving livestock.

What I am doing is fighting against Islamization, which unless Islamization is stopped, the US will become an Islamic nation.
---------------------------------------
This fretting over America becoming Islamic (because poster's like 'protectionist' were ineffective in preventing it) ..is, well.....it is an indictment of what America is and has been.

It seems to mean America's culture, political norms, social expectations, nationalism, and patriotisms are so weak that someone in a Dearborn basement slitting a goat's throat can bring the whole American house-of-cards down?

Ummm, count me skeptical.
And count me as thinking we are hosting too many Chicken Littles. Their sky is always falling.

IMHO

Who have you convinced we will become an Islamic nation with your cries of alarm? I can's see it, myself. I think you are having a panic attack.

That's because I have read all the books in Post # 359, and the links & sublinks + 2 dozen more books on this subject, and am knowledgable about it. You haven't done this research, and you are ignorant of what I et al know.

---------------------------------------
This fretting over America becoming Islamic (because poster's like 'protectionist' were ineffective in preventing it) ..is, well.....it is an indictment of what America is and has been.

It seems to mean America's culture, political norms, social expectations, nationalism, and patriotisms are so weak that someone in a Dearborn basement slitting a goat's throat can bring the whole American house-of-cards down?

Ummm, count me skeptical.
And count me as thinking we are hosting too many Chicken Littles. Their sky is always falling.

IMHO
Are you a Muslim ? Confict of interest ?

If you read the Michigan statute that I went to the trouble of posting in detail, you will see that the law doesn't pertain to food animals, and criminals do not evade the law by conveniently telling police that they intend to eat the animal they killed.

(12) This section does not prohibit the lawful killing or other use of an animal, including the following:
(a) Fishing.
(b) Hunting, trapping, or wildlife control regulated under the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.101 to 324.90106.

(c) Horse racing.
(d) The operation of a zoological park or aquarium.
(e) Pest or rodent control regulated under part 83 of the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.8301 to 324.8336.
(f) Farming or a generally accepted animal husbandry or farming practice involving livestock.
Geez counselor, Expedia has $41.00 flights to Detroit from a city near you. Grab yourself a piece of the sky and go set those people straight.

Geez counselor, Expedia has $41.00 flights to Detroit from a city near you. Grab yourself a piece of the sky and go set those people straight.
In USMB, we talk about things going on in various parts of the US. We don't ordinarily talk about going to other states. And I sure don't have an inclination to leave my home in Tampa, Florida to go to a suburb of Detroit, Michigan in frigid (for them) January.

Islamization is going on quietly everywhere in America. What state are you in ? I'll fill you in on what it is doing (and has done) in your home state.

I had some sacrificed cow last night. Some of the better burgers I have made in a while!

I had some sacrificed cow last night.

And I had some 'ritually' sacrificed venison last night.

I say "ritually"....as there are long-standing hunter-ethics protocols that are always adhered to when the 'sacrificial' event begins, proceeds, and completes. Some call it 'traditions'.....but in the thrust of this thread....we can call 'em 'Rituals'. 👍

Forum List

Back