Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

I gave you the law.
I hope that the state steps in and puts a stop to this foolishness. They are in violation of several state laws that a city council cannot overcome.
Good luck on the West Coast effecting the legislation of Michigan.

Is this not an example of the religious freedom the white christian SCOTUS has carved out?
No. There are actually a number of religious rituals that are against our laws. We don't allow human sacrifice. We frown on honor killings. Marrying off 7 year old girls to old men isn't popular. No beheading disobedient women.. We don't even allow traditional Japanese the murder of attractive young girls as ghost brides.

No. There are actually a number of religious rituals that are against our laws. We don't allow human sacrifice. We frown on honor killings. Marrying off 7 year old girls to old men isn't popular. No beheading disobedient women.. We don't even allow traditional Japanese the murder of attractive young girls as ghost brides.
One, not about human sacrifice which is in the bible.

Unless it’s operation recuse.

See some western Christian cults.

No, christian Taliban want control their reproduction and bare arms in Missouri.

What?

I don't know how Ashura is allowed to be celebrated. Likely slicing yourself is okay but cutting up children would not be allowed.

No, christian Taliban want control their reproduction and bare arms in Missouri.

What?
How?

Isn’t our constitution neutral on religion.
The state merely says, this is an unlicensed, uninspected slaughterhouse it is closed.

I don't know how Ashura is allowed to be celebrated. Likely slicing yourself is okay but cutting up children would not be allowed.

What?
The state merely says, this is an unlicensed, uninspected slaughterhouse it is closed.
Who did god sacrifice at the alter?

While it is altogether possible, I am unfamiliar with the method they use to slaughter their selected animal, slaughtering for consumption itself does not constitute cruelty to animals under any law that I am aware of. Perhaps you are more squeamish.
Muslims don't slaughter for consumption. They kill for adherence to the Koran (22:36 & 22:37). Probably most of the carcasses are disposed of. Senseless killing.

The only ones "sacrificing" anything is the animals themselves.

Muslims don't slaughter for consumption. They kill for adherence to the Koran (22:36 & 22:37). Probably most of the carcasses are disposed of. Senseless killing.

The only ones "sacrificing" anything is the animals themselves.
The report said they were going to cook and eat it with family and friends and donate some to the poor. I don't care how they slaughter their food. We always was a prayer over our meals at Sunday dinner. My Grandparents weren't just farmers. They were Methodist. They served and gave thanks for what they raised and produced for food.

The report said they were going to cook and eat it with family and friends and donate some to the poor. I don't care how they slaughter their food. We always was a prayer over our meals at Sunday dinner. My Grandparents weren't just farmers. They were Methodist. They served and gave thanks for what they raised and produced for food.
You are ruining this thread by constantly making FOOD be the subject matter of the thread. It isnt. Eid al Adha has nothing to do with food. It's a ridiculous cultural practice of Islam, supposedly referring the story of God, Abraham, and Issac.

Muslims kill animals (in defiance of US laws), and pretend that this is a sacrifice. It is murder.

You are ruining this thread by constantly making FOOD be the subject matter of the thread. It isnt. Eid al Adha has nothing to do with food. It's a ridiculous cultural practice of Islam, supposedly referring the story of God, Abraham, and Issac.

Muslims kill animals (in defiance of US laws), and pretend that this is a sacrifice. It is murder.
Murder does not apply to animals. Get a grip.

Murder does not apply to animals. Get a grip.

Michigan Laws Against Animal Cruelty​

In March 2019, Michigan’s existing laws about animal cruelty were amended. The new laws included increasing the maximum penalty for killing or torturing an animal from four years to 10-year prison sentence.

There are many various ways of committing murder >>

THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931

Section 750.50

(2) An owner, possessor, breeder, operator of a pet shop, or person having the charge or custody of an animal shall not do any of the following:
(a) Fail to provide an animal with adequate care.
(b) Cruelly drive, work, or beat an animal, or cause an animal to be cruelly driven, worked, or beaten.
(c) Carry or cause to be carried in or upon a vehicle or otherwise any live animal having the feet or legs tied together, other than an animal being transported for medical care or a horse whose feet are hobbled to protect the horse during transport, or in any other cruel and inhumane manner.
(d) Carry or cause to be carried a live animal in or upon a vehicle or otherwise without providing a secure space, rack, car, crate, or cage in which livestock may stand and in which all other animals may stand, turn around, and lie down during transportation, or while awaiting slaughter. As used in this subdivision, for purposes of transportation of sled dogs, "stand" means sufficient vertical distance to allow the animal to stand without its shoulders touching the top of the crate or transportation vehicle.
(e) Abandon an animal or cause an animal to be abandoned, in any place, without making provisions for the animal's adequate care, unless premises are vacated for the protection of human life or the prevention of injury to a human. An animal that is lost by an owner or custodian while traveling, walking, hiking, or hunting is not abandoned under this section when the owner or custodian has made a reasonable effort to locate the animal.
(f) Negligently allow any animal, including one who is aged, diseased, maimed, hopelessly sick, disabled, or nonambulatory to suffer unnecessary neglect, torture, or pain.
(g) Tether a dog unless the tether is at least 3 times the length of the dog as measured from the tip of its nose to the base of its tail and is attached to a harness or nonchoke collar designed for tethering. This subdivision does not apply if the tethering of the dog occurs while the dog is being groomed, trained, transported, or used in a hunt or event where a shorter tether is necessary for the safety and well-being of the dog and others.

(4) A person who violates subsection (2) is guilty of a crime as follows:
(a) Except as otherwise provided in subdivisions (c) to (f), if the violation involved 1 animal, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 93 days.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in subdivisions (c) to (f), if the violation involved 2 or 3 animals or the death of any animal, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 1 year.

(c) If the violation involved 4 or more animals but fewer than 10 animals or the person had 1 prior conviction under subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 2 years.

(d) If the violation involved 10 or more animals but fewer than 25 animals or the person had 2 prior convictions for violating subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 4 years.

(e) If the violation involved 25 or more animals or the person has had 3 or more prior convictions for violating subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 7 years.

(12) This section does not prohibit the lawful killing or other use of an animal, including the following:
(a) Fishing.
(b) Hunting, trapping, or wildlife control regulated under the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.101 to 324.90106.
(c) Horse racing.
(d) The operation of a zoological park or aquarium.
(e) Pest or rodent control regulated under part 83 of the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.8301 to 324.8336.
(f) Farming or a generally accepted animal husbandry or farming practice involving livestock.
(g) Scientific research under 1969 PA 224, MCL 287.381 to 287.395.
(h) Scientific research or the lawful killing of an animal under sections 2226, 2671, 2676, and 7333 of the public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.2226, 333.2671, 333.2676, and 333.7333.
(i) The lawful killing or use of an animal under the animal industry act, 1988 PA 466, MCL 287.701 to 287.746.
(13) This section does not apply to a veterinarian or a veterinary technician lawfully engaging in the practice of veterinary medicine under part 188 of the public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.18801 to 333.18838.

But Eid al Adha killing does not apply to any of subsection (12) (a) -(i). It is therefore an illegal killing (aka murder)

Last edited:
There are many various ways of committing murder >>

THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931

Section 750.50

(2) An owner, possessor, breeder, operator of a pet shop, or person having the charge or custody of an animal shall not do any of the following:
(a) Fail to provide an animal with adequate care.
(b) Cruelly drive, work, or beat an animal, or cause an animal to be cruelly driven, worked, or beaten.
(c) Carry or cause to be carried in or upon a vehicle or otherwise any live animal having the feet or legs tied together, other than an animal being transported for medical care or a horse whose feet are hobbled to protect the horse during transport, or in any other cruel and inhumane manner.
(d) Carry or cause to be carried a live animal in or upon a vehicle or otherwise without providing a secure space, rack, car, crate, or cage in which livestock may stand and in which all other animals may stand, turn around, and lie down during transportation, or while awaiting slaughter. As used in this subdivision, for purposes of transportation of sled dogs, "stand" means sufficient vertical distance to allow the animal to stand without its shoulders touching the top of the crate or transportation vehicle.
(e) Abandon an animal or cause an animal to be abandoned, in any place, without making provisions for the animal's adequate care, unless premises are vacated for the protection of human life or the prevention of injury to a human. An animal that is lost by an owner or custodian while traveling, walking, hiking, or hunting is not abandoned under this section when the owner or custodian has made a reasonable effort to locate the animal.
(f) Negligently allow any animal, including one who is aged, diseased, maimed, hopelessly sick, disabled, or nonambulatory to suffer unnecessary neglect, torture, or pain.
(g) Tether a dog unless the tether is at least 3 times the length of the dog as measured from the tip of its nose to the base of its tail and is attached to a harness or nonchoke collar designed for tethering. This subdivision does not apply if the tethering of the dog occurs while the dog is being groomed, trained, transported, or used in a hunt or event where a shorter tether is necessary for the safety and well-being of the dog and others.

(4) A person who violates subsection (2) is guilty of a crime as follows:
(a) Except as otherwise provided in subdivisions (c) to (f), if the violation involved 1 animal, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 93 days.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in subdivisions (c) to (f), if the violation involved 2 or 3 animals or the death of any animal, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 1 year.

(c) If the violation involved 4 or more animals but fewer than 10 animals or the person had 1 prior conviction under subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 2 years.

(d) If the violation involved 10 or more animals but fewer than 25 animals or the person had 2 prior convictions for violating subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 4 years.

(e) If the violation involved 25 or more animals or the person has had 3 or more prior convictions for violating subsection (2), the person is guilty of a felony punishable by 1 or more of the following and may be ordered to pay the costs of prosecution:
(i) Imprisonment for not more than 7 years.

(12) This section does not prohibit the lawful killing or other use of an animal, including the following:
(a) Fishing.
(b) Hunting, trapping, or wildlife control regulated under the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.101 to 324.90106.
(c) Horse racing.
(d) The operation of a zoological park or aquarium.
(e) Pest or rodent control regulated under part 83 of the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.8301 to 324.8336.
(f) Farming or a generally accepted animal husbandry or farming practice involving livestock.
(g) Scientific research under 1969 PA 224, MCL 287.381 to 287.395.
(h) Scientific research or the lawful killing of an animal under sections 2226, 2671, 2676, and 7333 of the public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.2226, 333.2671, 333.2676, and 333.7333.
(i) The lawful killing or use of an animal under the animal industry act, 1988 PA 466, MCL 287.701 to 287.746.
(13) This section does not apply to a veterinarian or a veterinary technician lawfully engaging in the practice of veterinary medicine under part 188 of the public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.18801 to 333.18838.

But Eid al Adha killing does not apply to any of subsection (12) (a) -(i). It is therefore an illegal killing (aka murder)
But you didn't see the word "murder" in there, and it is not construed to include animals killed for food and that is what they will argue, along with religious rights. This ain't sacrificing virgins, so you are probably screw, the virgins by definition, aren't.
Are you planning to drive 1,165 miles to seek "standing" to fight this or just entertaining the easily incited at large?

But you didn't see the word "murder" in there, and it is not construed to include animals killed for food and that is what they will argue, along with religious rights. This ain't sacrificing virgins, so you are probably screw, the virgins by definition, aren't.
Are you planning to drive 1,165 miles to seek "standing" to fight this or just entertaining the easily incited at large?
"unnecessary neglect, torture, or pain" includes slitting animals throats, like Muslims do in Eid al Adha. And for the 10th time they are NOT being killed for FOOD. Why do you keep coming back to that ???????????

What I am doing is fighting against Islamization, which unless Islamization is stopped, the US will become an Islamic nation. Do you have any idea of what this is a small part of ?

OIP.j1g3dA4g1I-py241eT1OLgAAAA
OIP.EHkBhwGqhyRJN9M-tjF0NgAAAA
OIP.-dTOYRXslCnKUw7etYu7MwAAAA

OIP.iwZGwCkhXahXp0pVcuTIfAAAAA
OIP._PiC9wvmLi-PBJkjzh0kCAAAAA

Last edited:
It is not my home. For that matter, it is not your home, either, or city or state. Difference is, I can't get too worked up over it.
Probably because you seem to be clueless about Islamization. Radical Islam's constant ongoing effort to Islamize America.

Forum List

Back