Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

It will be up to local town councils and in some cases, people that have houses and apartments for rent, i.e., the people it might affect. If you think it will actually affect you, 2,000 miles away, take it up with your town counsel. I can't spare the wasted emotion for it, though it is 660 miles away. It won't be in my backyard.
Not in your backyard today. Not in my backyard was exactly what the residents of Hamtramck said before they were driven out.

So, if they wear particular clothing, cut it with a particular knife, and say a prayer before, cutting its throat, butchering, cooking, eating it with family and friends, it's different, than if you are wearing a simple apron, chopping off its head is a simple hatchet, pluck, clean out and cut up, cook and say a prayer before sitting down to eat with family and friends. Got it.
And this difference, bothers people, why, again?
One of the main reasons it bothers, is because there are laws against killing animals, and even just causing them discomfort. Muslims have a bad habit of ignoring US laws, and proceeding right along with their contradictory Islamic law, which they place above US law.
These people have no respect for the US Constitution, which forbids what they are doing on Eid al Adha, and a number of other things. (rape, slavery, misogyny, wife beating, pedophilia, etc). They are supremacists, who believe their Islamic law is supreme above all else. Not in America >>>

US Constitution - Article 6, Clause 2 - the Supremacy Clause
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

Last edited:
Perhaps the main reason it bothers, is becaue there are laws against killing animals, and even just causing them discomfort. Muslims have a bad habit of ignoring US laws, and proceeding right along with their contradictory Islamic law, which they place above US law.
These people have no respect for the US Constitution, which forbids what they are doing on Eid al Adha, and a number of other things. (rape, slavery, misogyny, wife beating, pedophilia, etc). They are supremacists, who believe their Islamic law is supreme above all else. Not in America >>>

US Constituiotn - Article 6, Clause 2 - the Supremacy Clause
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
What laws against killing food animals? It is cold out and perfect hog killing time. No law preventing it here, though I have not participated in probably 40 years, but not because the law forbids it. You must be a city person. I just live in one.

What laws against killing food animals? It is cold out and perfect hog killing time. No law preventing it here, though I have not participated in probably 40 years, but not because the law forbids it. You must be a city person. I just live in one.

Michigan Laws Against Animal Cruelty​

In March 2019, Michigan’s existing laws about animal cruelty were amended. The new laws included increasing the maximum penalty for killing or torturing an animal from four years to 10-year prison sentence.

Last edited:
Loving this thread. Brainless attacks on muzzies give the poor drag queens a break.

That first amendment has to go doeesnt it ?
The weak first amendment, with numerous exceptions, is completely trumped by the powerful Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Clause 2), which has not had a single exception in 234 years. Leave it to to a foreigner to get it wrong, talking about our Constitution.

Are the hogs slaughtered in apartments? How about condos? Maybe in an alley, wait until the cars pass.
There are actually many laws concerning the killing of food animals. The health department alone has quite a few and inspectors to make sure all those laws are followed.

Loving this thread. Brainless attacks on muzzies give the poor drag queens a break.

That first amendment has to go doeesnt it ?

Leftists love them some Muslims. If Christians started sacrificing animals they would all lose their minds.

But maybe, if Christians started wearing "exotic" clothes and had browner skin on the whole, we could make them love our religion. That's all it takes for Leftists.

Darker skin and interesting hats, and they're slobbering behind whatever backward religion it is.

Leftists love them some Muslims. If Christians started sacrificing animals they would all lose their minds.

But maybe, if Christians started wearing "exotic" clothes and had browner skin on the whole, we could make them love our religion. That's all it takes for Leftists.

Darker skin and interesting hats, and they're slobbering behind whatever backward religion it is.
-Im a Christian Sue. I dont recognise the actuality of your post.
Im a proper Christian not a fake American Christian.

-Im a Christian Sue. I dont recognise the actuality of your post.
Im a proper Christian not a fake American Christian.

Is Jesus the Son of God?
Was He eternal? Did He participate with God the Father and the Holy Spirit in creation?
Did He die on the cross for the forgiveness of sins?
Was He bodily resurrected on the third day?
Is He coming back to judge the living and the dead?

Actually, I AM against any ideology (masquerading as a religion),or actual religion that advocates > mass genocide, rape, wife-beating, sex discrimination, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc..........and you should be too.

Just because some lunatics advocating and engaging is mass criminality, call themselves a religion, that doesn't give them the right to ENGAGE IN CRIME.

Once again, the Supremacy Clause establishes that our Constitution is supreme above all other ideologies, including those which masquerade as a religion, or even if they actually are a religion. You either don't understand the US Constitution, or you have no compunctions about being against it.
The Constitution is the document which allows religious freedoms.

You don't know I'm "vegan"? No, I don't, and I've never killed for "entertainment,"

The time is coming when all Mankind will no longer consider sentient creatures a "food". Neither will they sacrifice for their gods
I'm will never give up my ribeye, baby back ribs, briskets, pork shoulders and whatever other meat I decided to throw on the grill or smoker.

The Constitution is the document which allows religious freedoms.
Everything we do common sense is needed. If you live on a city lock with 50 row homes and people are on top of each other, having citizens slaughtering animals on the street is going to be noticeable and not of civility in the evolved 21st century. Urban, suburban, semi-rural and rural are not the same even in a civil environment. This is why immigration needs regulation as in the past before the 1960's legislation. Other ethnic groups took a couple of decades to assimilate.

Not in my backyard was exactly what the residents of Hamtramck said before they were driven out.
Citizens of Hamtramck "were driven out"??
I had never heard that.
Where did the good poster CatBreath find that?
Can he/she offer the forum some vetting on that assertion?
Who ---drove them out? When? How?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Jesus the Son of God?...... Did He participate with God the Father and the Holy Spirit in creation?"
Jesus participated in creation of the world?
Does the Bible say that?
Where?

Citizens of Hamtramck "were driven out"??
I had never heard that.
Where did the good poster CatBreath find that?
Can he/she offer the forum some vetting on that assertion?
Who ---drove them out? When? How?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus participated in creation of the world?
Does the Bible say that?
Where?
The city was primarily Polish. Then Muslims started moving in. Sort of the same way cities go from peaceful white to crime ridden black.

Michigan Laws Against Animal Cruelty​

In March 2019, Michigan’s existing laws about animal cruelty were amended. The new laws included increasing the maximum penalty for killing or torturing an animal from four years to 10-year prison sentence.

While it is altogether possible, I am unfamiliar with the method they use to slaughter their selected animal, slaughtering for consumption itself does not constitute cruelty to animals under any law that I am aware of. Perhaps you are more squeamish.

Are the hogs slaughtered in apartments? How about condos? Maybe in an alley, wait until the cars pass.
There are actually many laws concerning the killing of food animals. The health department alone has quite a few and inspectors to make sure all those laws are followed.
What you are referring to is up to house, apartment, condo owners and local courts. Personally, never been to one inside somebody's house.

The city was primarily Polish. Then Muslims started moving in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
And that constitutes being "driven out"?
You may wanna re-think that one, poster Cat-breath.

I could likely fill a page of neighborhoods across this nation that were primarily of one ethnic or language group or another....yet, no longer are. And being forcibly or illegally or violently 'driven out' has nothing to do with it.

Even several of the previous 'neighborhoods' of the natives moved off to different regions without "force"......ala' the Anishinaabe, Miami, Wyandot.
On the other hand, the Fox (Meskwaki) may have got 'driven'. They seemed to have been in constant contretemps with their neighbors. So, I'll give you "driven" in that case.

But then, maybe, Cat-breath, your 'Polish' drove out the Meskwaki?
I dunno. I ain't old enough to remember all those olden times. You?

ps.....as long as you are fluttering your pearls over neighborhood transitions.....would you wanna address Detroit's Corktown neighborhood? What happened to all those Micks from County Cork? Muslims get them too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
And that constitutes being "driven out"?
You may wanna re-think that one, poster Cat-breath.

I could likely fill a page of neighborhoods across this nation that were primarily of one ethnic or language group or another....yet, no longer are. And being forcibly or illegally or violently 'driven out' has nothing to do with it.

Even several of the previous 'neighborhoods' of the natives moved off to different regions without "force"......ala' the Anishinaabe, Miami, Wyandot.
On the other hand, the Fox (Meskwaki) may have got 'driven'. They seemed to have been in constant contretemps with their neighbors. So, I'll give you "driven" in that case.

But then, maybe, Cat-breath, your 'Polish' drove out the Meskwaki?
I dunno. I ain't old enough to remember all those olden times. You?

ps.....as long as you are fluttering your pearls over neighborhood transitions.....would you wanna address Detroit's Corktown neighborhood? What happened to all those Micks from County Cork? Muslims get them too?

I remember when all the Muslims of Hamtramck wanted was the call to prayer on loudspeakers. It will be no different than Sunday church bells, they said. The call to prayer is 5 times a day, every day.

While it is altogether possible, I am unfamiliar with the method they use to slaughter their selected animal, slaughtering for consumption itself does not constitute cruelty to animals under any law that I am aware of. Perhaps you are more squeamish.
I gave you the law.
I hope that the state steps in and puts a stop to this foolishness. They are in violation of several state laws that a city council cannot overcome.

Forum List

Back