Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

I sacrificed a chicken to eat fer dinner.
I forgot about chickens, Grandmother sacrificed a bunch of those on Sundays when we came down. She had big stump chopping block out by the well house and her own hatchet, then she put a big huge heavy iron lid down over it, cause she hated to see it flopping around after cutting off it's head.

I forgot about chickens, Grandmother sacrificed a bunch of those on Sundays when we came down. She had big stump chopping block out by the well house and her own hatchet, then she put a big huge heavy iron lid down over it, cause she hated to see it flopping around after cutting off it's head.
My Papa would snap dat neck with a quick whip-snapping action while holding it by the neck...

I sacrificed a chicken to eat fer dinner.
I've participated in the butchery of every sort of edible animal you could think of. IRL I'm a Florida swamp creature. Most people will never know the thrill of trying to chop the tail off of a still squirming alligator and scram back to the house before someone sees you.

Fughing Heathens I tells Ya.....how dare they.

1673491820674.jpeg
images
images

Hey Mucho-Macho, I heard PETA is having a membership drive and they want you!

Primitives
We ate everything but the squeal, literally every part from pig's feet to brains, to ears, made lard, cracklins. I'm 68 and from the rural south for generations of my family. Grandparents were fairly large landowners, raising cattle, chicken, turkey, hogs and well as crops, like cotton, beans and corn, and a huge truck patch garden of Grandmother's, selling all at market, including milk, butter and eggs. Of course, they butchered everything. Young steers were generally butchered at the slaughterhouse, instead of on the farm, but they put one in the freezer yearly, wrapped in butcher paper. Where in the world did you think America got it's food in the cities before Conagra? Of course, we ate well. I learned early how a country boy can survive and survive well with no help from the government.

Hamtramck used to be a quiet little Polish town. Then the government settled massive numbers of Muslims in this quiet little town. I remember when all they wanted was for their mosque to announce the call to prayer over a loudspeaker. It's no different than church bells on a Sunday. They said. Even though the call to prayer was 5 times a day, every day, city wide over a loud speaker. That's all they want. Nothing will change.

This is what it came to.

We ate everything but the squeal, literally every part from pig's feet to brains, to ears, made lard, cracklins. I'm 68 and from the rural south for generations of my family. Grandparents were fairly large landowners, raising cattle, chicken, turkey, hogs and well as crops, like cotton, beans and corn, and a huge truck patch garden of Grandmother's, selling all at market, including milk, butter and eggs. Of course, they butchered everything. Young steers were generally butchered at the slaughterhouse, instead of on the farm, but they put one in the freezer yearly, wrapped in butcher paper. Where in the world did you think America got it's food in the cities before Conagra? Of course, we ate well. I learned early how a country boy can survive and survive well with no help from the government.
Why do you think I care?
Primitives always seem to feel the need to brag about their lust for killing. It gives you so much pleasure. But these days are coming to an end whether you like it or not.

From the discussion it appears that many think that the slaughter of these animals is much like you are used to in rural parts. Now move it a downtown condo.

From the discussion it appears that many think that the slaughter of these animals is much like you are used to in rural parts. Now move it a downtown condo.
I had arab neighbors when I lived in Toledo who bought a lamb and slit it's throat in the bathtub of their APARTMENT. I wonder what the landlord thought of these barbarians

I had arab neighbors when I lived in Toledo who bought a lamb and slit it's throat in the bathtub of their APARTMENT. I wonder what the landlord thought of these barbarians
Do you eat meat? You do realize an animal has to die don't you?

Forum List

Back