Detroit is DEAD and Al Qaeda is ALIVE

So much for Obama's bumper stickers! Obama always claims victory in defeat. But the sad reality is, GM is on desperate life support despite the unconstitutional infusion of billions in tax payer dollars, Detroit is dead, and Al Qaeda is causing the Obama Administration to run away like cowards:

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Biden's updated slogan from the 2012 Democratic Convention.

STUPID insults and STUPID talking points= stupidest voters in the modern world. See sig.

You give Pubs way too much credit for blocking. Pubs are weak. They do not own this economy and are not charged with its recovery. Lead, Follow, or make way for plans that work.

You people are aware the great leader is listening right now...and has people prepared to deal with malcontents just waiting in the wings ..right ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY]Militant BLACK Obama Youth Group: Let's SCARE the SHIT out of WHITE Grandma? - YouTube[/ame]

So much for Obama's bumper stickers! Obama always claims victory in defeat. But the sad reality is, GM is on desperate life support despite the unconstitutional infusion of billions in tax payer dollars, Detroit is dead, and Al Qaeda is causing the Obama Administration to run away like cowards:

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Actually, yes, the U.S. did close a lot of embassies in the ME, but that's because of the intel saying that there is credible evidence for a terror threat to take place, which is why they got them out of there.

As far as your link to GM on life support? Doesn't say anything about being on "life support", but instead talks about how GM is reducing the prices of their electric cars (probably because more people are buying them, same as what happens with any new technology, the more it comes into use, the more people buy, the lower the price drops). BTW, did you know that when the original iPhone came out it would set you back around 799 dollars? Now? You can buy one for 99 bucks.

And..............your last link about Detroit being dead? Well, it's not dead yet, but give the people in the GOP enough time with their city managers and it may be, but for right now, they're just filing bankruptcy. Oh yeah.................your link about Detroit also stated that even if the city does go into bankruptcy, it will have little to no effect on the car makers.

Do you even read the links before you post them, or do you just trust that NPR is right all the time?

You want to know who REALLY killed Detroit? Look no farther than the GOP Governor and the mainly GOP controlled state congress.

You people are aware the great leader is listening right now...and has people prepared to deal with malcontents just waiting in the wings ..right ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY]Militant BLACK Obama Youth Group: Let's SCARE the SHIT out of WHITE Grandma? - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like future Florida fodder

-Geaux

He saved Detroit the auto industry, dingbat. Detroit and AlQaeda won't be fixed until the Pub Great World recession is over- and Pubs are doing great at blocking that. Thanks for turning 100 AQ criminals into a huge jihadist movement, GOP.

From 1958 to 2002 I was strictly a Pontiac and Oldsmobile kind of guy. Owned several of each and then I see GM killing both.

I will NEVER buy a GM product ever again.

He saved Detroit the auto industry, dingbat. Detroit and AlQaeda won't be fixed until the Pub Great World recession is over- and Pubs are doing great at blocking that. Thanks for turning 100 AQ criminals into a huge jihadist movement, GOP.

From 1958 to 2002 I was strictly a Pontiac and Oldsmobile kind of guy. Owned several of each and then I see GM killing both.

I will NEVER buy a GM product ever again.

That why it has always been referred to as 'Detroit Junk'

-Geaux

STUPID insults and STUPID talking points= stupidest voters in the modern world. See sig.

You give Pubs way too much credit for blocking. Pubs are weak. They do not own this economy and are not charged with its recovery. Lead, Follow, or make way for plans that work.

They're weak, cowardly, bought off a-holes lol, don't dare to to cross Mitch, Rush Seanbeck, etc etc etc. They've cut growth by 1.5-2.5% with disfunction for 2-3 years. A total disgrace. At least McCain has some guts.

Olds-Pontiac man? Best reason I've heard...

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Detroit is not dead...so, you obviously have no clue about what you are talking about.

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Detroit is not dead...so, you obviously have no clue about what you are talking about.

They filed for bankruptcy. The fact that you are unaware of that is amazing.

They're weak, cowardly, bought off a-holes lol, don't dare to to cross Mitch, Rush Seanbeck, etc etc etc. They've cut growth by 1.5-2.5% with disfunction for 2-3 years. A total disgrace. At least McCain has some guts.

Olds-Pontiac man? Best reason I've heard...

Repub's have "cut growth 1.5% - 2.5%". Sadly though, Obama has cut growth by about 74% since taking office.

Give the man credit - his plan was to collapse the U.S. and replace it with Cuban-style poverty. He is well on the way to his goal.

When was the last debt ceiling crisis? Sequester? A brand new idea for a-holes only. 1-2% cut in growth each. And a infrastructure/Jobs Act would be ANOTHER 1% growth. Can't have that, can we? Screw the COUNTRY, right?

Obama's deplorable "appease & retreat" foreign policy is in high gear:

The U.S. government ordered the evacuation of non-essential staff from its consulate in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore on Friday due to the threat of attack

U.S. evacuating most staff from Lahore consulate after terrorism threat | Reuters

So....................you'd rather have the non-essential consulate staff stay and refuse to be scared (even though there was solid intel that an attack was coming), and possibly end up with another Benghazi?

Nice to see you care so little for the lives of those serving abroad.

Forum List

Back