Detroit is DEAD and Al Qaeda is ALIVE

Screw the COUNTRY, right?

No, screw the communist running it. THEN the country can return to the power it was

-Geaux

I hear what your saying, but is O'bama worse or better than the last guy GW, who put the Duh! in W.

I assume that's a rhetorical question

At least Bush's, Reagan and Clinton got their homework turned in on time.

-Geaux

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/04/obama-criticized-for-not-submitting-budget-on-time-again/

“By law, the President was supposed to submit his budget to Congress today,” House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy wrote on Twitter. “However, it will be late – making this the 4th of 5 late budgets.”

Said Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the House budget chairman, in a Monday press release: “I’m disappointed the President has missed his deadline. But I’m not surprised.”

Obama is required under the Budget Act to submit a budget to Congress by the first Monday in February. White House budget director Jeffrey Zients has blamed the lateness of Obama’s budget on the American Taxpayer Relief Act — the legislation pushed by Obama that raised taxes on wealthy Americans.

The Washington Times reported that this is the fourth time in Obama’s five years as president that he has not submitted a budget to Congress on time.

The newspaper pointed out that former Presidents George W. Bush, Reagan Reagan and President George H.W. Bush were late once, and Bill Clinton was late twice.

Last edited:
So much for Obama's bumper stickers! Obama always claims victory in defeat. But the sad reality is, GM is on desperate life support despite the unconstitutional infusion of billions in tax payer dollars, Detroit is dead, and Al Qaeda is causing the Obama Administration to run away like cowards:

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Actually, yes, the U.S. did close a lot of embassies in the ME, but that's because of the intel saying that there is credible evidence for a terror threat to take place, which is why they got them out of there.

As far as your link to GM on life support? Doesn't say anything about being on "life support", but instead talks about how GM is reducing the prices of their electric cars (probably because more people are buying them, same as what happens with any new technology, the more it comes into use, the more people buy, the lower the price drops). BTW, did you know that when the original iPhone came out it would set you back around 799 dollars? Now? You can buy one for 99 bucks.

And..............your last link about Detroit being dead? Well, it's not dead yet, but give the people in the GOP enough time with their city managers and it may be, but for right now, they're just filing bankruptcy. Oh yeah.................your link about Detroit also stated that even if the city does go into bankruptcy, it will have little to no effect on the car makers.

Do you even read the links before you post them, or do you just trust that NPR is right all the time?

You want to know who REALLY killed Detroit? Look no farther than the GOP Governor and the mainly GOP controlled state congress.

You think Detroit is in this mess because we've had a GOP Governor, for 3 years??? You think Detroit was just fine before that? What happened to Detroit didn't happen in 3 years....before that besides it being run by Dems for YEARS, we also had an idiot Dem Governor for YEARS. They messed that city up so bad there was no fixing it....but as usual, it's never their fault.

So much for Obama's bumper stickers! Obama always claims victory in defeat. But the sad reality is, GM is on desperate life support despite the unconstitutional infusion of billions in tax payer dollars, Detroit is dead, and Al Qaeda is causing the Obama Administration to run away like cowards:

U.S. Closes 22 Embassies

GM on Life Support

Detroit is Dead

Actually, yes, the U.S. did close a lot of embassies in the ME, but that's because of the intel saying that there is credible evidence for a terror threat to take place, which is why they got them out of there.

As far as your link to GM on life support? Doesn't say anything about being on "life support", but instead talks about how GM is reducing the prices of their electric cars (probably because more people are buying them, same as what happens with any new technology, the more it comes into use, the more people buy, the lower the price drops). BTW, did you know that when the original iPhone came out it would set you back around 799 dollars? Now? You can buy one for 99 bucks.

And..............your last link about Detroit being dead? Well, it's not dead yet, but give the people in the GOP enough time with their city managers and it may be, but for right now, they're just filing bankruptcy. Oh yeah.................your link about Detroit also stated that even if the city does go into bankruptcy, it will have little to no effect on the car makers.

Do you even read the links before you post them, or do you just trust that NPR is right all the time?

You want to know who REALLY killed Detroit? Look no farther than the GOP Governor and the mainly GOP controlled state congress.

You think Detroit is in this mess because we've had a GOP Governor, for 3 years??? You think Detroit was just fine before that? What happened to Detroit didn't happen in 3 years....before that besides it being run by Dems for YEARS, we also had an idiot Dem Governor for YEARS. They messed that city up so bad there was no fixing it....but as usual, it's never their fault.

C'mon, let's be honest. The reason Detroit failed is because it was mainly a black city.

C'mon, let's be honest. The reason Detroit failed is because it was mainly a black city.

White flight

-Geaux

I guess that your article from a full year ago is more correct than what actually happened now.

GM has paid off their debt. BTW...............American car companies are coming back after getting helped out, and are doing better than ever.

They paid back their debt. They kept their doors open. American jobs were saved.

But..................keep trying with your year old article which shows your current hatred of Obama.

“Well, they’re talking about bailing out Detroit and almost everybody in America except for the Democrats in power, and those in Detroit are against it. I’m sorry. Bail out Detroit,” Glenn asked. “Haven’t we already done the bailout for Detroit? We bailed out GM. And where is GM in the top five employers?”

“Back in 1955, though, they were number one, the biggest employer in America,” Pat interjected.

Scary Stats: How are the top U.S. employers of 1955 doing today? ? Glenn Beck

And whose fault is that, Poodle.

Psst. Psst. It's those greedy asshole who would rather pay a Mexican $2.00/hr to build your car than an auto worker $28.00/hr.

I guess that your article from a full year ago is more correct than what actually happened now.

GM has paid off their debt. BTW...............American car companies are coming back after getting helped out, and are doing better than ever.

They paid back their debt. They kept their doors open. American jobs were saved.

But..................keep trying with your year old article which shows your current hatred of Obama.

We lost $15 billion on the deal, and the whole thing was just a bailout for union pensions, nothing more. It was just paybacks for helping Obama get elected.

Those are the facts.

How can I say that? Ford didn't take one single dime from Obama yet they're part of Detroit. They're doing better than GM is by far.

“Well, they’re talking about bailing out Detroit and almost everybody in America except for the Democrats in power, and those in Detroit are against it. I’m sorry. Bail out Detroit,” Glenn asked. “Haven’t we already done the bailout for Detroit? We bailed out GM. And where is GM in the top five employers?”

“Back in 1955, though, they were number one, the biggest employer in America,” Pat interjected.

Scary Stats: How are the top U.S. employers of 1955 doing today? ? Glenn Beck

And whose fault is that, Poodle.

Psst. Psst. It's those greedy asshole who would rather pay a Mexican $2.00/hr to build your car than an auto worker $28.00/hr.

GM was paying $35/hr back in the 70s. I don't know where you got that bogus number from.

[

We lost $15 billion on the deal, and the whole thing was just a bailout for union pensions, nothing more. It was just paybacks for helping Obama get elected.

Those are the facts.

How can I say that? Ford didn't take one single dime from Obama yet they're part of Detroit. They're doing better than GM is by far.

Fords executives didn't make all the bad decisions that GM's did.

Why should the auto workers pay the price for all the awful decisions made by the Smartest Guys in the Room?

Can't wait to hear the gleeful republicans celebrating Al Queda's resurgence....

GOP...Party above all

How bout posting some of these celebratory statements.

Here ya go:
Detroit is dead
Al Qaeda is alive (and well)
232-200
:dance:

Let me guess, it's another mis-interpretation (sp?)...the dancing guy next to Al Queda being alive....just like you proclaiming blacks are not taught to respect people...all a big misunderstanding.

[

Those are the facts.

Fords executives didn't make all the bad decisions that GM's did.

Why should the auto workers pay the price for all the awful decisions made by the Smartest Guys in the Room?

Most people associated with GM have never been in a union hall.

Can't wait to hear the gleeful republicans celebrating Al Queda's resurgence....

GOP...Party above all

How bout posting some of these celebratory statements.

Here ya go:
Detroit is dead
Al Qaeda is alive (and well)
232-200
:dance:

Let me guess, it's another mis-interpretation (sp?)...the dancing guy next to Al Queda being alive....just like you proclaiming blacks are not taught to respect people...all a big misunderstanding.

The guy dancing is because of conservatives winning 232 seats in the House while you can only celebrate 1 seat for Obama. As always, Candycorn has to attempt (weakly I might add) to spin since she's on the wrong side of the facts. And watching her meltdown because she puts the Dumbocrat party above facts is priceless....

I guess being blind and ignorant to the Dumbocrats is more important than reality for you [MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]?

GM never paid off their debt. They took the TARP money (from Bush) to pay off the bailout money (from Obama). And because you prefer to live in a constant state of ignorance, you're not even aware of that... :lmao:

Oh, and don't let the fact that the tax payer took an epic loss on the shares disrupt your blind loyalty to Obama's failures! :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back