Detroit is DEAD and Al Qaeda is ALIVE

How bout posting some of these celebratory statements.

Here ya go:
Detroit is dead
Al Qaeda is alive (and well)
232-200
:dance:

Let me guess, it's another mis-interpretation (sp?)...the dancing guy next to Al Queda being alive....just like you proclaiming blacks are not taught to respect people...all a big misunderstanding.

The guy dancing is because of conservatives winning 232 seats in the House while you can only celebrate 1 seat for Obama. As always, Candycorn has to attempt (weakly I might add) to spin since she's on the wrong side of the facts. And watching her meltdown because she puts the Dumbocrat party above facts is priceless....

You're just an unimaginable piece of shit and everybody knows it. Fuck off and die already...nobody will miss you; you terrorist loving shit-stain.

“Well, they’re talking about bailing out Detroit and almost everybody in America except for the Democrats in power, and those in Detroit are against it. I’m sorry. Bail out Detroit,” Glenn asked. “Haven’t we already done the bailout for Detroit? We bailed out GM. And where is GM in the top five employers?”

“Back in 1955, though, they were number one, the biggest employer in America,” Pat interjected.

Scary Stats: How are the top U.S. employers of 1955 doing today? ? Glenn Beck

And whose fault is that, Poodle.

Psst. Psst. It's those greedy asshole who would rather pay a Mexican $2.00/hr to build your car than an auto worker $28.00/hr.

Psst. Psst. It's the fault of the lazy, greedy liberal. You know, the people who have driven companies out of business and forced jobs overseas by demonizing success and punishing wealth? You know, the same Dumbocrats who created the highest corporate tax rate in the world and then doubled-down on that stupidity with bloated union salaries which pays a fuck'n high school drop-out $28 per hour to turn a wrench on an assembly line?

Dumbocrats have proven time and time again how they collapse everything and ensure poverty. Whether it's a city (Detroit), a company (GM), or a country (GM), their punish success and reward sloth ideology always ends the same!

[

We lost $15 billion on the deal, and the whole thing was just a bailout for union pensions, nothing more. It was just paybacks for helping Obama get elected.

Those are the facts.

How can I say that? Ford didn't take one single dime from Obama yet they're part of Detroit. They're doing better than GM is by far.

Fords executives didn't make all the bad decisions that GM's did.

Why should the auto workers pay the price for all the awful decisions made by the Smartest Guys in the Room?

Most people associated with GM have never been in a union hall.

Do you even know anyone who works or worked for GM?

Here ya go:

Let me guess, it's another mis-interpretation (sp?)...the dancing guy next to Al Queda being alive....just like you proclaiming blacks are not taught to respect people...all a big misunderstanding.

The guy dancing is because of conservatives winning 232 seats in the House while you can only celebrate 1 seat for Obama. As always, Candycorn has to attempt (weakly I might add) to spin since she's on the wrong side of the facts. And watching her meltdown because she puts the Dumbocrat party above facts is priceless....

You're just an unimaginable piece of shit and everybody knows it. Fuck off and die already...nobody will miss you; you terrorist loving shit-stain.

Aww.. [MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]...sweetie, are you having yet another one of your epic meltdowns in the face of facts?

By the way - thank you for proving (yet again) the intolerant, ugly, hateful soul of the modern day Dumbocrat. Even though you are such an ugly, hateful little thing, I do not wish death on you at all. Not even a little. In fact, I say prayers for you all the time! God Bless you CC. I'll try to keep the facts to a minimum this holiday season since they impact you so negatively.

[

We lost $15 billion on the deal, and the whole thing was just a bailout for union pensions, nothing more. It was just paybacks for helping Obama get elected.

Those are the facts.

How can I say that? Ford didn't take one single dime from Obama yet they're part of Detroit. They're doing better than GM is by far.

Why should the auto workers pay the price for all the awful decisions made by the Smartest Guys in the Room?

They chose to work for them....sounds like a bad decision to me.

They literally can't keep the street lights on in Detroit because thugs climb the light poles and steal the copper out of the electrical wiring. When fires start in abandoned neighborhoods, the Fire Commisioner's response is: "Let it burn." Detroit is the prime example of what happens when government gets out of control.

[

Those are the facts.

They chose to work for them....sounds like a bad decision to me.

Rule #1 with the Dumbocrats - it's always someone else's fault. They accept no responsibility for anything. Which is why they need to live off of our tax dollars and why they blame Bush for the economy they collapsed.

Detroit has been under strict and total Dumbocrat control for about 60 years now. And the city is literally a 3rd-world-country shit-hole where street lights don't even work and the fire trucks can't take water to a fire because the tanks are leaking (60 Minutes covered this a few weeks ago). They've run the producers (conservatives) out of town and are just left with the parasites (liberals).

I guess that your article from a full year ago is more correct than what actually happened now.

GM has paid off their debt. BTW...............American car companies are coming back after getting helped out, and are doing better than ever.

They paid back their debt. They kept their doors open. American jobs were saved.

But..................keep trying with your year old article which shows your current hatred of Obama.

Oh really? "Even though taxpayers lost $15 billion on the auto bailout"

You might want to check the date on this article [MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]. Oh what am I saying - you're a liberal. You subscribe to the 'ignorance is bliss' credo!

How Autoworkers Became More Equal Than Others - Bloomberg

Forum List

Back