Detroit Lions Got Jobbed

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?

Fuck Dallas. Romo will choke...it is in his nature.

I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?

It was sickening watching fat boy Chris Christie hug the Emperor Palpatine of Football Jerry Jones at the end of the game.

I am officially a huge Packers fan as of a few hours ago.

Memo to the Lions btw... Matt Stafford sucks balls.

I am a Dallas hater...not a Lions fan...but I agree with you Jroc.

It was sickening watching fat boy Chris Christie hug the Emperor Palpatine of Football Jerry Jones at the end of the game.

Your giving up on the Skins?

Stafford played well...Certainly better than Antonio Ramiro.

Your giving up on the Skins?

I would love nothing more than to give up on the Skins. But like the naive battered girlfriend.... I'll be back for more next season.

Until then FUCK DALLAS!!! :mad: :crybaby:

Stafford played well enough to go from 0-16 against better teams on the road to 0-17. Dump him Detroit. Calvin Johnson deserves better.

Pete Morelli is the principle of St Mary's High School in Stockton CA. The FBI needs to check into what or who this asshole owes money to. This is the piece of shit that picked up the laundry today. Man O man... If I was a serious Detroit fan I would burn this fucks house down.

He BETTER never come to Seattle expecting to officiate a game.

Stafford played well enough to go from 0-16 against better teams on the road to 0-17. Dump him Detroit. Calvin Johnson deserves better.
Stafford is good... You'd prefer Antonio Ramiro? and RG3 sucks now

Stafford is good... You'd prefer Antonio Ramiro? and RG3 sucks now

Sure Stafford is good. But champions are GREAT! As for RG3... sure there are many QB's I'd prefer; but the Redskins would sink their careers too.

Forum List

Back