DEVASTATING photo of Officer Wilson severe eye injury about to be released!

I have a cousin whose next door neighbors girlfriend has a source in a large LEO agency who showed it to me.

I immediately laughed and said it looked like an injury from a motocross accident

If indeed the photo out there is him and the injury, it is bad.
Where are you finding this?? I went to Snopes and they showed a photo that apparently was circulating within the last few days. Showed a guy in a hospital bed with stitches up around his eye. Snopes debunked it and said it was someone else who had been in a motorcycle accident.
Thanks for the info. That is why I qualified my remark, if indeed it was- and why I didn't post it, if in case it wasn't.

The "AFTER" PHOTO

wilson.jpg

Claim: Graphic image depicts Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson gravely injured following an altercation with shooting victim Mike Brown.

content-divider.gif

red.gif
FALSE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In fact, the photo above is not of allegedly battered Officer Darren Wilson, but rather of now-deceased motocross rider Jim McNeil. McNeil, who was killed in an accident in 2011, sustained the injuries seen in the image above back in 2006.

Read more at snopes.com Darren Wilson Injury Photo

The damage was horrendous and was more than enough for the officer to fear for his life and use deadly force

Another false idol of the left and black community! When will Sharpton ever apologize for the fraud he commits against this country?

wilson.jpg

LMAO!

I mean, you're being funny, right?

The damage was horrendous and was more than enough for the officer to fear for his life and use deadly force

Another false idol of the left and black community! When will Sharpton ever apologize for the fraud he commits against this country?

wilson.jpg

LMAO!

Nope.

Heh.

Again. For direct comparison.

upload_2014-9-4_15-37-37.png

wilson.jpg

LMAO!

Ya caught me before I could delete it. I deserved that. However, I Brown did cave in Wilson's eye, I expect the real photos to be pretty awful also!

I would, too. And while the footage of him after the shooting wasn't very close-up, I didn't see any blood, and he was pacing briskly.

Still, hopefully we'll see. Hopefully at a trial.

I would, too. And while the footage of him after the shooting wasn't very close-up, I didn't see any blood, and he was pacing briskly.

I saw the vid.

There was no apparent injury..no swelling or redness or anything.

The cops haven't released any hospital report and they aren't even floating this.

If there is such an injury to see, there most like will be no trial.

If there is such an injury to see, there most like will be no trial.
The other funny thing is the shop owner where the alleged "Strong armed robbery" of a box of cigars (Laughable) hasn't come forward to tell his story and there's been no release of the recording of any dispatcher putting this out.

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was a robbery suspect identify Darren Wilson as officer who shot him - The Washington Post

I saw the vid.

There was no apparent injury..no swelling or redness or anything.

The cops haven't released any hospital report and they aren't even floating this.

Dang Sallow.........was just taking a gander at the post count ya got there. Reaching historic proportions dont ya think?:eusa_dance: Almost 56,000 posts.:eek-52:

s0n........this shit isnt that important!!!:gay:

The other funny thing is the shop owner where the alleged "Strong armed robbery" of a box of cigars (Laughable) hasn't come forward to tell his story and there's been no release of the recording of any dispatcher putting this out.

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was a robbery suspect identify Darren Wilson as officer who shot him - The Washington Post
Dispatch & Officer that responded to the robbery both broadcast the details over the police radio prior to Wilson encountering Brown.

The "AFTER" PHOTO

wilson.jpg

Claim: Graphic image depicts Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson gravely injured following an altercation with shooting victim Mike Brown.

content-divider.gif

red.gif
FALSE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In fact, the photo above is not of allegedly battered Officer Darren Wilson, but rather of now-deceased motocross rider Jim McNeil. McNeil, who was killed in an accident in 2011, sustained the injuries seen in the image above back in 2006.

Read more at snopes.com Darren Wilson Injury Photo
I was about to say, look at the hairline. That guy doesn't have officer wilsons receding hairline.

images

Dispatch & Officer that responded to the robbery both broadcast the details over the police radio prior to Wilson encountering Brown.

Link?

And did Wilson broadcast that he had sighted the suspect?

Forum List

Back