DEVASTATING photo of Officer Wilson severe eye injury about to be released!

It looks fake to me.

The police are being very careful about releasing exculpatory evidence. They know it will just enrage more black people.

The damage was horrendous and was more than enough for the officer to fear for his life and use deadly force

Another false idol of the left and black community! When will Sharpton ever apologize for the fraud he commits against this country?

wilson.jpg

LMAO!

I mean, you're being funny, right?

Ya caught me before I could delete it. I deserved that. However, I Brown did cave in Wilson's eye, I expect the real photos to be pretty awful also!

Unbelievable.

Ok, so the critics are gonna have a field day with this one. And you'll see why in a moment.

The photographs of Officer Wilson's injury from the hospital are trickling out among law enforcement circles, and from my past, I have a source in a large LEO agency who showed it to me. WOW. Massive, severe eye injury.

When will the general public and media see this? Probably very soon. But it is crippling, since the Supreme Court in Graham vs Connor ruled police can use deadly force....to prevent "death" or "great bodily injury", and great bodily injury is defined as "permanent disfigurement, OR loss of a limb, OR loss of function of a vital organ (like an EYE).

You cop hating assholes should eat shit once the truth comes out.

Man.....when a dummy decides to turn to the GOP, he really dives in with both feet.

Will you break USMB tradition and actually post a heartfelt retraction for this awesome display of gullibility?

This isn't the debunked photo.

And to the other LE guys on here who said be careful, don't worry, it was an approved LE-only training source, nothing unlawfully leaked. The guy would NEVER let me get a copy, for obvious reasons. I just saw it though. Its bad.

Ok, so the critics are gonna have a field day with this one. And you'll see why in a moment.

The photographs of Officer Wilson's injury from the hospital are trickling out among law enforcement circles, and from my past, I have a source in a large LEO agency who showed it to me. WOW. Massive, severe eye injury.

When will the general public and media see this? Probably very soon. But it is crippling, since the Supreme Court in Graham vs Connor ruled police can use deadly force....to prevent "death" or "great bodily injury", and great bodily injury is defined as "permanent disfigurement, OR loss of a limb, OR loss of function of a vital organ (like an EYE).

Man.....when a dummy decides to turn to the GOP, he really dives in with both feet.

Will you break USMB tradition and actually post a heartfelt retraction for this awesome display of gullibility?

Will you should it turn out that Brown did in fact attack Wilson?

Will you should it turn out that Brown did in fact attack Wilson?

Well....I have never said that he didn't. Being a normal person of average intelligence....I am waiting for the evidence to be disclosed.

If you want to know if I am the type of person who will admit when I am wrong.....absofuckinlutely. I've done it many times here.

What I don't do.......is repeat a fucking news item BEFORE CHECKING IT OUT FOR ACCURACY.

And to the other LE guys on here who said be careful, don't worry, it was an approved LE-only training source, nothing unlawfully leaked. The guy would NEVER let me get a copy, for obvious reasons. I just saw it though. Its bad.

Ohhhhhhh! You saw a hard copy of the picture! Why didn't you say so?!

NOW, I believe you!

This isn't the Snopes photo Im talking about.

NOW, I believe you!

No, you don't. Which is why I said in the first sentence that people wouldn't.

Just cant wait for the day when the idiots who jumped on this story are confirmed to be wrong. 100% chance that will happen.

The authorities are just trying to plan for the riots afterwards. I'm guessing they're waiting until winter for a snowstorm to release it so the riots will be smaller.

The damage was horrendous and was more than enough for the officer to fear for his life and use deadly force

Another false idol of the left and black community! When will Sharpton ever apologize for the fraud he commits against this country?

wilson.jpg

LMAO!

I mean, you're being funny, right?

Ya caught me before I could delete it. I deserved that. However, I Brown did cave in Wilson's eye, I expect the real photos to be pretty awful also!
It looks fake to me.

The police are being very careful about releasing exculpatory evidence. They know it will just enrage more black people.
What do you call releasing fake photos of alleged injuries?

NOW, I believe you!

No, you don't. Which is why I said in the first sentence that people wouldn't.

Just cant wait for the day when the idiots who jumped on this story are confirmed to be wrong. 100% chance that will happen.

The authorities are just trying to plan for the riots afterwards. I'm guessing they're waiting until winter for a snowstorm to release it so the riots will be smaller.

Interesting. For a psychiatrist, that is.

Should of been released weeks ago. May of silenced the stupid fucking violent
Have.
Does no one else find it surprising that there hasnt been someone out there that has snapped a pic of wilson and his crushed face pumping fas or buying groceries?
Has he been a total recluse for nearly a month now?

He cant go out anywhere. Hes basically in hiding.

They're delaying until winter to announce no charges, hoping the cold will dampen rioters.

He cant go out anywhere. Hes basically in hiding.

They're delaying until winter to announce no charges, hoping the cold will dampen rioters.
And nobody snapped a pic in the doctor's waiting room?
Why didnt the "friend" mention the injury in her version of events?

Forum List

Back