DEVELOPING: Communist Pope Francis Hospitalized

Is an attempt by non-Christians to paint the pope in a wrong way so I would urge my fellow posters here to not listen to this including the original poster. That’s my message to the original poster … this is the work by the devil trying to influence folks the wrong way. Pope Francis is following in the footsteps of our Lord Jesus who founded the Catholic Church. And you think of the Catholic Church it’s the largest religion in the world. Larger than Sunni or Shia Muslims… larger than any other Christian denomination…. it’s the longest standing Christian church in history

The Catholic Church does not allow gay marriage. Of course the pope though is calling on Catholics to love everyone including gay folks. There’s nothing wrong with that only the devil would be against that and only trolls on this forum say Black people are the problem or white people are the problem …. these people who are saying Black people are the problem or white people are the problem could be George Soros funded

There’s some 500 million Catholics in Africa , Catholics all over the world praise be to God following in the footsteps of the great knights of history who stood up to fight for what was right. Long live the Catholic Church long live pope Francis!!!!

Who brought us the crusade to Jerusalem who was it it was the Catholic Church, the knight orders, Godfrey of Boullion blessed Gerard…. The greatest time ever in the history of Jerusalem was that of the first crusade and the kingdom of Jerusalem. the holy land has become corrupt today.

In a world filled with brutality and madness it is the Catholic Church which continues to stand for traditions while are all these other churches want a bunch of money “ oh give us all your money just pass it around give us all your money “ look at the big-time evangelical leaders like Creflo dollar or others who are worth hundreds of millions of dollars and they have private jets ….what a disaster.

that’s what you see from a lot of these evangelical not all of them but many evangelical churches they demand so much money money money.

praise the good evangelicals good Catholics and good Baptists there’s many of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back