Developing: Explosion rocks building in downtown Houston, Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A fire has broken out at a building in downtown Houston, with a witness reporting that he heard an “explosion,” according to local media. Footage from the scene shows the blaze raging from the windows of the premises. The incident has

DEVELOPING: Explosion rocks building in downtown Houston, Texas
---------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, esp. with the Nuke plant being threatened......

upload_2017-8-28_21-24-29.png

ENENews.com – Energy News

??

I've been streaming the Weather Channel and its non-stop coverage of Houston's plight and I haven't seen jack about a fire or explosion.

• Banned
??

I've been streaming the Weather Channel and its non-stop coverage of Houston's plight and I haven't seen jack about a fire or explosion.

Well leave it to MSM to either report nothing or be days , or hours late

upload_2017-8-28_22-18-48.png

I bet it was the illuminati. They had secret documents and stuff in there. It's a cover-up.

Chances are that the flooding caused a gas main to break or leak, and a spark caught the gas line on fire, causing the explosion.

Given that it's extremely difficult to get in and out of Houston, as well as the fact that the place is flooded, is gonna require a day or two to find out the cause of the explosion.

Like I said, chances are it was a gas line.

And.................even though I consider most of the OP's links suspect (End Times or Info Wars), this story is legit, but nobody has very much information on it.

Bad things happen when building and infrastructure equipment gets damaged, destroyed, and abandoned with no one around to fix it.

This shit can't run itself.

Forum List

Back