Developing! Justice Department Weighs Charging Hunter Biden for Tax, Gun Violations (FBI, IRS Involved)

The federal prosecutor was appointed by our real duly elected president, Donald Trump.

Watching CNN in secret again?
4i6Ckte.gif
This was their exclusive. At least Breitbart is watching.

And left in place to do his job by our duly elected president, Joe Biden.
You really have no clue do you?
China is denying the Chinese people their hard earned funds and threatening their protests with military.
Is that what you consider better government?

Drug addiction is a bitch.

I've seen some of the videos. Hunter has it bad. Very bad.

I hope he gets into a 12-step program and then makes the proper amends when he gets to Step 9.

I've seen people sober up and then turn themselves into the authorities and serve time in order to make amends. Really amazing stuff.

China is denying the Chinese people their hard earned funds and threatening their protests with military.

What are you planning to do about the Chinese?

What does that complete non sequiter have to do with anything?

Drug addiction is a bitch.

I've seen some of the videos. Hunter has it bad. Very bad.

I hope he gets into a 12-step program and then makes the proper amends when he gets to Step 9.

I've seen people sober up and then turn themselves into the authorities and serve time in order to make amends. Really amazing stuff.
Seven years ago, brainwashed functional moron lol.

And left in place to do his job by our duly elected president, Joe Biden.

Old man Joe just forgot to replace him. Like he forgot the tariffs on China.

Go wake him up and tell him he forgot.

Old man Joe just forgot to replace him. Like he forgot the tariffs on China.

Go wake him up and tell him he forgot.
B.S. it was a deliberate choice, along with leaving Durham’s investigation to run it’s course.

Do you think Trump would have allowed his kids to be investigated for a moment?

B.S. it was a deliberate choice, along with leaving Durham’s investigation to run it’s course.

he’s kids didn’t commit crimes like the xiden’s.

Unlike Hunter Biden, Trump's kids were under constant scrutiny by the media. Trump was under constant investigation. If his kids had done anything, don't you think they would have been too?

Trump could have no more stopped any investigations into his family members, then he could himself.

Forum List

Back