DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

Maybe you will reread that post in a couple of years, and realize how wrong you are.

Friend, these people are not worth your time. You should know that by now.
Evil always doubles down. He's hopeless. Look at the Clintons, the Obamas, Hollywood,
Antifa, BLM.
Okay I missed understood you, we are on the same side.
What side what that be exactly? Fascism, Dictatorship, KKK, Imperialism, organized crime?

Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.
Well that's a lie. Too much Faux Newz rots yer brain.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.
Another lie.
View attachment 364701
The lie is, he was a good president.

Big fckn eared fag.

At least his big ears had a use for something... demoquack so called males know
Please, leave the greatest president in modern times out of your homoerotic fantasies.

Go fck yerself, Creepitorious.

The mullato was and is a scam. Disaster at economics, foreign affairs and set race relations back 50 years

Yer a fckn nuthin, shit for brains. Cease thinking yer anything more
Problem with these Trump thugs, is they can't prove anything. They are driven by hate, lies, emotions, and ignorance. They are so pitiful.
And dumb as rocks, too.
I mean seriously. They couldn't shit out the truth or a fact if they had to. All they do on here is rant and show just how ignorant and hateful they are. This country is totally screwed with this amount of ignorance and hate.
Maybe you will reread that post in a couple of years, and realize how wrong you are.
With unfettered dominance over this debate, minus any factual evidence produced by the Right, other than what their magical thinking tells them to believe, you could carve my quotes in stone, and historians will never lay a blemish on it. The Right has been absent of facts, documents, education, honesty, etc. for many decades now. They are a montage of individualistic criminals, racists, homophobes, imperialists, false Christians, self serving bigots, you name it.

No, I'm not wrong. Because my comments, facts, and honesty, always win out with the absence of any challenge.
Blm is your new kkk. Prove me wrong.
Lynching Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Show us the same photos of blacks hanging whites. And yes, I proved you wrong.
I didn't look, because I find those disgusting. But you know if they are lynching pictures. They are from the democrates in your past?

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...
These Communist must be hung ...
Who are the communists, and how are they communists? Do you know what the word means? If you do, explain it to us, then explain how those folks fit the profile.

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

Please, leave the greatest president in modern times out of your homoerotic fantasies.

The mullato was and is a scam. Disaster at economics, foreign affairs and set race relations back 50 years

Problem with these Trump thugs, is they can't prove anything. They are driven by hate, lies, emotions, and ignorance. They are so pitiful.
And dumb as rocks, too.
I mean seriously. They couldn't shit out the truth or a fact if they had to. All they do on here is rant and show just how ignorant and hateful they are. This country is totally screwed with this amount of ignorance and hate.
With unfettered dominance over this debate, minus any factual evidence produced by the Right, other than what their magical thinking tells them to believe, you could carve my quotes in stone, and historians will never lay a blemish on it. The Right has been absent of facts, documents, education, honesty, etc. for many decades now. They are a montage of individualistic criminals, racists, homophobes, imperialists, false Christians, self serving bigots, you name it.

No, I'm not wrong. Because my comments, facts, and honesty, always win out with the absence of any challenge.
Lynching Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Show us the same photos of blacks hanging whites. And yes, I proved you wrong.
I didn't look, because I find those disgusting. But you know if they are lynching pictures. They are from the democrates in your past?
Besides the point. Everyone knows the parties switched positions after WWII.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Once again your failure to debate or follow along with the facts while you inject another distraction, by way of your cowardice, seems to be your MO. You are a total failure chief. And a bore. You can't stay on topic. What a loser.

By the way, you don't find the pics disgusting. You just found what you cannot debate, because you lost.

ap862800471107.jpg

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Senator byrd would disagree.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Oh and Biden your guy would disagree. When he said he didn't want his kids going to a racial jungle.

Who are the communists, and how are they communists? Do you know what the word means? If you do, explain it to us, then explain how those folks fit the profile.
Go read BLM's website ....their mission statement is quite clear ..

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Have you noticed this crowd can't tell us what Communism means? Lol! They know if they did, it would have nothing to do with the argument they don't have.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Oh and Biden your guy would disagree. When he said he didn't want his kids going to a racial jungle.
Look at this coward go. Every post is a distraction from an argument he will never have.

Take them to the edge of town and Generalmisso Augusto Pinochet the Marxist.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Once again your failure to debate or follow along with the facts while you inject another distraction, by way of your cowardice, seems to be your MO. You are a total failure chief. And a bore. You can't stay on topic. What a loser.

By the way, you don't find the pics disgusting. You just found what you cannot debate, because you lost.
Because I'm disgusted about your party starting the kkk all over by calling it blm? You know they are mostly destroying black communities? And are mostly are white? Go ahead and defend that.

Have you noticed this crowd can't tell us what Communism means? Lol! They know if they did, it would have nothing to do with the argument they don't have.
How about you tell us what Communism is ...

Instead of parroting the Lefts Fake News talking points ....

Go read BLM's website ....their mission statement is quite clear ..
So you don't know. Folks, the Right does not understand their own argument out of ignorance and lies. They can't tell us what Communism is, because it has no relationship to anything they say. This character thinks he can explain Communism through BLM. :auiqs.jpg: These folks are just straight fucking ignorant.

FREEDUMB!!
Another lie.
View attachment 364701

Big fckn eared fag.

And dumb as rocks, too.

Seattle now, really its called Blm. A Democrat supported kkk like organization. Mostly with a white guy membership.

Conservative website Hot Air which was founded by Michelle Malkin, seems to think that this is outrageous.

Think about it, the actions cheered by the Radicals on this site are the same kinds of actions that we denounced from Tin Pot Dictatorships.
We are not a "tin pot dictatorship" but the last bastion of freedom in the world. Stakes are too high to let communist press and a loud band violent minority destroy the Republic. No actions are too extreme to stop them.

So you don't know. Folks, the Right does not understand their own argument out of ignorance and lies. They can't tell us what Communism is, because it has no relationship to anything they say. This character thinks he can explain Communism through BLM. :auiqs.jpg: These folks are just straight fucking ignorant.
Stupid fuck ...

Everyone knows what the Communist agenda is ...

It's stupid fucks like you who keep parroting the Fake News MSM talking points as a rebuttal for what ALL OF US ALREADY know to be the Truth ...

Fucking Leftist Sheeple ...

Go Figure ...

Forum List

Back