DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...

The ACLU has got their panties in a bunch about this yet stays silent when ANTIFA rips people from cars, beats up journalists, or keeps elderly from crossing the street. Shows how corrupt the ACLU has become.

The only thing that could make this thread better is that the people being arrested would end up in Gitmo for good

Put up perimeters around these democrat controlled cities. Let them destroy themselves.

What democrats are moving towards is democrat mayors and governors ordering the police under their control to attack federal agents and identifying federal sympathizers. That's how close we are to true civil war.

When a person is arrested. Explain to me the process that has to take place. I mean we do not just grab a guy and hold him indefinitely do we?
sure we do. depends on the crime. again, it seems you're unfamiliar with the laws of our country.

The person is notified of why they are being arrested. There are reports written. The Accused is told what the charges are as he is booked. None of that is happening.

But let’s discuss authority of LEO’s. Punching a random idiot on the street might be assault. Probably a misdemeanor. If it is a cop it is a Felony. However the cop must be identified. They must announce Federal Agent. U. S. Marshals. Sheriffs Department. Something to identify themselves. Or be in a uniform with identification on it.

In fact if there is a question if the officers identified themselves during a warrant they can’t charge the person inside for killing a cop. Even in Texas. You can’t just assume the person is a cop.

Now an undercover officer does not need to identify himself. But camouflage wearing people are hardly undercover are they? Not when they are snatching people off the street.

Now take a minute. When the Chicago PD was exposed using a warehouse to hold people without charges and access to a lawyer that according to the DOJ was unconstitutional. The Chicago PD was breaking the law. But when the Feds do it I am the one who is wrong when I object.

Now everyone on this board is already well aware that you know nothing of law. Your many posts arguing the McMichaels were in the right demonstrated that beyond any doubt. I tried in vain to explain the laws to you at that time and you refused to even consider that you were wrong even when the evidence mounted against them.

So you can imagine my amusement as you now demand to know what the laws are in this nation. Let me ask this. What does the Bill of Rights protect? The cops ability to get baddies? Or the rights of the citizens?

You realize the only thing we have to base all of these accusations on is the word of the thugs.

The trouble is the thugs work for the federal government. That is who you are relying on.
and you're relying on the social misfits of the world to destroy stuff for you.

You are relying on jack booted thugs so you can lie for them.
fuck off.

The only thing that could make this thread better is that the people being arrested would end up in Gitmo for good

If Biden wins and these Feds are sent after folks like you for imprisonments in Gitmo is it still a good thing?

The ACLU has got their panties in a bunch about this yet stays silent when ANTIFA rips people from cars, beats up journalists, or keeps elderly from crossing the street. Shows how corrupt the ACLU has become.

Civil Rights lawsuits are only applicable when an agent of the Government does it.

Perhaps you should read a book on the Constitution.

Civil Rights lawsuits are only applicable when an agent of the Government does it.

Perhaps you should read a book on the Constitution.
The suing of bakers, pizza joints, and photographers for not prostrating themselves before the radical homo movement were civil rights law suits.

The murderers of Alan Berg went to prison for life for "violating his civil rights".

Perhaps you should read up on recent case law.

The only way they could improve this is to be towing portable wood chippers for proper disposal of the "protestors".

If Biden wins and these Feds are sent after folks like you for imprisonments in Gitmo is it still a good thing?
am I in. my home minding my own business or out in the streets tearing shit up?

As this thread demonstrates, not all Trump cultists are violent fascist psychopaths, but a great many are.

And those who aren't violent fascist psychopaths all welcome the violent fascist psychopaths among them. Either they're scared of their very violent brethren, or they just quietly support the fascist violence.

Forum List

Back