Diamond and Silk: What the Democrats Don't Want You to Know

Yes, they are awesome! Have heard them before. I am hoping many others hear their message also.

Why is the Democrats symbol a Donkey aka ass....find out from none other than Diamond and Silk. You may be surprised where they take it. There are some other 'gems' in there as well.

They do sound like Trump voters

Why is the Democrats symbol a Donkey aka ass....find out from none other than Diamond and Silk. You may be surprised where they take it. There are some other 'gems' in there as well.

Aren't those Rump's two black friends?

It will be interesting to see how Black voters will react in the next election. Will they place greater value on free cell phones or jobs? Hillary's campaign statements regarding Obama may come back to haunt her, and Rahm Emanuel's police video cover-up may seal their fates.

It will be interesting to see how Black voters will react in the next election. Will they place greater value on free cell phones or jobs? Hillary's campaign statements regarding Obama may come back to haunt her, and Rahm Emanuel's police video cover-up may seal their fates.

Since when is Rahm Emmanuel running for POTUS?

"Free cell phones"?

:dunno:

They'll show up and vote Democrat like their massas done tole them.

Since when is Rahm Emmanuel running for POTUS?

"Free cell phones"?

:dunno:

And apparently, the RWNJs still believe there's such a thing as "ObamaPhones".

These are truly stupid people.

I love what the one on the right has to say Would like to see a transcript. "uh huh... that's right... mmm.... yeah... "

Hey if she's out sick one day they could just run Teller in there.

I love what the one on the right has to say Would like to see a transcript. "uh huh... that's right... mmm.... yeah... "

Hey if she's out sick one day they could just run Teller in there.

Yeah she makes me laugh as well.....funny thing is, without Silk there is no Diamond ;)

They do sound like Trump voters

And that IS for whom I will vote IF he is the nominee. We can look forward to another 4 years of chaos? lol

apparently it's news that black folks are allowed to think for themselves...or not think, as the case may be. :lol:

They'll show up and vote Democrat like their massas done tole them.

Keep making remarks like " their massas done tole them". I'm sure that will really have an effect on the black vote that the right wing has to have to win anything.

Forum List

Back