Diamond and Silk: What the Democrats Don't Want You to Know

Why is the Democrats symbol a Donkey aka ass....find out from none other than Diamond and Silk. You may be surprised where they take it. There are some other 'gems' in there as well.

They do sound like Trump voters

And that IS for whom I will vote IF he is the nominee. We can look forward to another 4 years of chaos? lol

Trump hits a new high in national poll

The billionaire businessman surges to 41 percent after releasing proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

Read more: Trump hits a new high in national poll

Why is the Democrats symbol a Donkey aka ass....find out from none other than Diamond and Silk. You may be surprised where they take it. There are some other 'gems' in there as well.

And that IS for whom I will vote IF he is the nominee. We can look forward to another 4 years of chaos? lol

The billionaire businessman surges to 41 percent after releasing proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

Go Trump!

It will be interesting to see how Black voters will react in the next election. Will they place greater value on free cell phones or jobs? Hillary's campaign statements regarding Obama may come back to haunt her, and Rahm Emanuel's police video cover-up may seal their fates.
They'll show up and vote Democrat like their massas done tole them.
As will Hispanics. Will the minority vote put Hillary in office?

Hispanic activists vow to flood voter rolls with 1 million immigrants, punish Trump, GOP at polls

Donald Trump’s harsh rhetoric sparks Hispanic activists’ effort to punish GOP at polls

Go Trump!

Go Cruz! :bow2:

i'd like to see the Republican party prop up a more respectable candidate but oh well...

Go Trump!

Go Cruz! :bow2:

Baby I'd go cruz with you anywhere.
swoon.gif

I love what the one on the right has to say Would like to see a transcript. "uh huh... that's right... mmm.... yeah... "

Hey if she's out sick one day they could just run Teller in there.

Yeah she makes me laugh as well.....funny thing is, without Silk there is no Diamond ;)

Of course -- that's why The Pips sold so many records....

Go Trump!

Yeah but you can't believe these polls unless some one other than Trump is leading. Here's why; 18.2% of the electorate has a 65% unfavorability rating of him, divided by the global equinox of 12 years 56 hours, puts 56% of Republican voters at a 23.9% unfavorability, less the latino votes which knock his chances down another 24.8%. Take into account another 21.8% of likely voters who are 45% undecided and rate Trump at 50% unlikeable you'll begin to see the pattern here. When you add the likelihood of global warming affecting how people vote, his chances diminish even more.

In short he can't win the election...the math is all there.

It will be interesting to see how Black voters will react in the next election. Will they place greater value on free cell phones or jobs? Hillary's campaign statements regarding Obama may come back to haunt her, and Rahm Emanuel's police video cover-up may seal their fates.
They'll show up and vote Democrat like their massas done tole them.
As will Hispanics. Will the minority vote put Hillary in office?

Hispanic activists vow to flood voter rolls with 1 million immigrants, punish Trump, GOP at polls

Donald Trump’s harsh rhetoric sparks Hispanic activists’ effort to punish GOP at polls

The minority vote is wanted, and will help elect her, but the sane white vote is enough to prevent the right from any hope of election. Only a small portion of voters support the crazy hopes of the republican front runner.

Go Trump!

Yeah but you can't believe these polls unless some one other than Trump is leading. Here's why; 18.2% of the electorate has a 65% unfavorability rating of him, divided by the global equinox of 12 years 56 hours, puts 56% of Republican voters at a 23.9% unfavorability, less the latino votes which knock his chances down another 24.8%. Take into account another 21.8% of likely voters who are 45% undecided and rate Trump at 50% unlikeable you'll begin to see the pattern here. When you add the likelihood of global warming affecting how people vote, his chances diminish even more.

In short he can't win the election...the math is all there.

GO TRUMP.......the best present Hillary ever received.

Since when is Rahm Emmanuel running for POTUS?

"Free cell phones"?

:dunno:

Rahm is a White Democrat (like Hillary) who has been closely associated with Presidential politics.

How to Get an Obama Phone?

Low information voter?

I was hearing yesterday that he dropped down to second and Cruz took the top slot.

They do sound like Trump voters[/QUOTE]
And that IS for whom I will vote IF he is the nominee. We can look forward to another 4 years of chaos? lol[/QUOTE]

Read more: Trump hits a new high in national poll[/QUOTE]
I was hearing yesterday that he dropped down to second and Cruz took the top slot.[/QUOTE]

No, that was a Bloomberg poll, Sarah. Never trust the numbers on a Bloomberg poll.

Since when is Rahm Emmanuel running for POTUS?

"Free cell phones"?

:dunno:

Rahm is a White Democrat (like Hillary) who has been closely associated with Presidential politics.

How to Get an Obama Phone?

Low information voter?

You realize that website is not associated with any government program,don't you? It's owned and operated by Hyperbole Media LLC. They are a right wing misinformation consulting firm hired by republican operatives to present the reduced cost phone program first signed into law in 1934 as some sort of Obama boondoggle. Here is a link to another pro right wing site that Hyperbole owns.
I Hate The Media

Here is the true story on what you falsely refer to as an Obama Phone.
The Obama Phone?

Why is every right wing OP a lie?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back