Dianne Feinstein epic fail

Congress: Assault-weapons ban nixed from bill - First Read

Whither assault weapons ban: “Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Monday that a controversial assault weapons ban will not be part of a Democratic gun bill that was expected to reach the Senate floor next month,” Politico notes. “After a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday, a frustrated Feinstein said she learned that the bill she sponsored — which bans 157 different models of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines — wouldn’t be part of a Democratic gun bill to be offered on the Senate floor.

So she's not bothering to put up a bill she knows won't pass?

That makes her smarter than Paul Ryan.

I don't think there was ever a chance of that going through.. However, I do believe that it has been used a vehicle to now get national registration and universal background checks done as well a generational theft of firearms..

The battle is not over yet.

No more anti-gun laws.. Molon Labe.

The plan is to have many liberals come up with radical legislation and rile people, then come back with something milder and many will accept that because it sounds reasonable compared to the previous bills.

It's like if you want to borrow $20 from your parents and you don't think they'll agree, you first ask them if you can have $100 for a tattoo. After they freak out, you come back with, "Okay, how about $20 for a movie with friends?"

Mind games are being played.

I don't think there was ever a chance of that going through.. However, I do believe that it has been used a vehicle to now get national registration and universal background checks done as well a generational theft of firearms..

The battle is not over yet.

No more anti-gun laws.. Molon Labe.

The plan is to have many liberals come up with radical legislation and rile people, then come back with something milder and many will accept that because it sounds reasonable compared to the previous bills.

It's like if you want to borrow $20 from your parents and you don't think they'll agree, you first ask them if you can have $100 for a tattoo. After they freak out, you come back with, "Okay, how about $20 for a movie with friends?"

Mind games are being played.
Libtards are great at mind games.

images

Never mind the fact that a ban on handguns is unconstitutional.

I don't see the word handgun anywhere in the constitution, which part was that in?
It isn't about hunting as the idiotic left has claimed either. The 2nd amendment was written to ensure citizens have the right to protect themselves from a tyrannical gov't.

Remind me of your stance on our military budget. I can use a good laugh.

I don't see the word handgun anywhere in the constitution, which part was that in?
It isn't about hunting as the idiotic left has claimed either. The 2nd amendment was written to ensure citizens have the right to protect themselves from a tyrannical gov't.

Remind me of your stance on our military budget. I can use a good laugh.
Me too!
Tell us why you refuse to accept the fact that a ban on handguns violates the constitution, and we'll all get one!

Whither assault weapons ban: “Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Monday that a controversial assault weapons ban will not be part of a Democratic gun bill that was expected to reach the Senate floor next month,” Politico notes. “After a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday, a frustrated Feinstein said she learned that the bill she sponsored — which bans 157 different models of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines — wouldn’t be part of a Democratic gun bill to be offered on the Senate floor.

feinstein knew her crap would never fly. it was all a calculated political move on her part. now she can go back to her constituency, 61% of whom are anti gun, and say, well i tried to push through the toughest legislation possible. it was all political posturing on her part. she did nothing more than blow smoke up her supporters asses, as usual.

What crap?

The majority of the country wants an assault rifle ban.

What crap?

The majority used to think it was ok to own slaves. The majority used to ban interracial marriages. The majority used to think being gay was a psychological disorder.

Sometimes the majority is wrong.

Further, the majority can't define what constitutes an assault weapon or why it's any different from firearms used to hunt.

feinstein knew her crap would never fly. it was all a calculated political move on her part. now she can go back to her constituency, 61% of whom are anti gun, and say, well i tried to push through the toughest legislation possible. it was all political posturing on her part. she did nothing more than blow smoke up her supporters asses, as usual.

What crap?

yea right. which is why most politicians are backing away from it because they know it will cost them votes.

Forum List

Back