Dianne Feinstein epic fail

Why shouldn't we be able to? Where in the constitution does it say I can't have an RPG?

Look How RDD Ignored my Cause and Effect post, and threw out Straw Men.

Click here to see post 40 (Cause and Effect post)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/284498-dianne-feinstein-epic-fail-3.html#post6973741

Look at how you ignored my request for your SSN Ed. You're not scared of me because you're an internet tough guy who has a shotgun waiting for me. Oooooh!

You'll never be serious about curbing violence until:

You realize that CAUSE and EFFECT are not the same.

Gun violence is an EFFECT of crime

Gun violence does not CAUSE crime.
-------------------

So what is causing crime?

Blacks and other minorities are forced to suffer from Inferior Educational Facilities and Inferior Educational Materials (including teachers). This reduces their High School Graduation rates incredibly (what use is Affirmative Action, when most black and other minorities don't even graduate high school to being with?).

Second: Unemployment has ravaged the black community (and other minorities) more than white communities -- so far.

Without education or employment opportunities, many young blacks (and other minorities) are FORCED to turn to crime IN ORDER TO SURVIVE, or subsist minimally on government handouts IN ORDER TO SURVIVE.

The Democrats like this system, because it enslaves blacks to their handouts, and thus votes. Democrats like the crime problem, because anyone who tries to become independent of the handout system (by resorting to crime), ends up behind bars and losing their right to vote.

Republicans like this system because they can use it to appeal to RACIST WHITES to get their own votes.

Did I make it clear to you?

-----------

Cause NOT EQUAL to Effect

/end thread

----------------------------

I'll keep reminding everyone of this until you counter it or admit defeat.

You're free to run Congress and propose a Constitutional Amendment. Good luck with that, Stalin.

Wow, good for you. When Hitler references are so 2011, it's time to move on to Stalin comparisons. You're good!

The comparison is applicable. He thought exactly as you did. Dictators and tyrants love an unarmed populace. Why do you love dictators and tyrants so much?

Because they have cool mustaches?

Hmmmmmm. I give up.....tell me!

Right, an assault weapons ban is rather pointless.

Why can't we do both?

And suicide and homicide are two entirely different animals...do I really need to explain the difference?

Do you think people would stop killing each other if all guns were banned?

Of course not, but it can reduce it dramatically.

Of course, after England and Australia virtually banned civilian firearm ownership, the rate of murder and violent crime increased. This during a period in which crime was on the decrease in all other western cultures.

But again, we're just sure you know what's best...

Right, an assault weapons ban is rather pointless.

Why can't we do both?

And suicide and homicide are two entirely different animals...do I really need to explain the difference?

Because banning weapons is addressing the symptom, not the problem.

Ok, so what's your solution to address the problem?

The majority of firearm related deaths come from suicide. I support people being able to do what they want with their own body, even if that means destroying it. Towards that end, I would do nothing.

As for homicide related firearm deaths, that would require a cultural shift. Violence is seen as an acceptable and simple way to resolve conflicts. As much as I hate to lay blame on the entertainment industry, they do have skin in this game. It would require society as a whole to reject mindless violence, both towards people they know and in their entertainment.

Because there are enough other countries with much tighter gun control laws and much lower levels of homicide and gun violence that tells me that it can work.

Sure it tells you that. You're a mental midget who has no clue how to apply critical thinking.

Ouch? Coming from the guy who NEVER backs up anything he claims.
Says he who cannot admit to himself that a handgun ban violates the constitution.

Look How RDD Ignored my Cause and Effect post, and threw out Straw Men.

Click here to see post 40 (Cause and Effect post)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/284498-dianne-feinstein-epic-fail-3.html#post6973741

Look at how you ignored my request for your SSN Ed. You're not scared of me because you're an internet tough guy who has a shotgun waiting for me. Oooooh!

-------------------

Blacks and other minorities are forced to suffer from Inferior Educational Facilities and Inferior Educational Materials (including teachers). This reduces their High School Graduation rates incredibly (what use is Affirmative Action, when most black and other minorities don't even graduate high school to being with?).

Second: Unemployment has ravaged the black community (and other minorities) more than white communities -- so far.

Without education or employment opportunities, many young blacks (and other minorities) are FORCED to turn to crime IN ORDER TO SURVIVE, or subsist minimally on government handouts IN ORDER TO SURVIVE.

The Democrats like this system, because it enslaves blacks to their handouts, and thus votes. Democrats like the crime problem, because anyone who tries to become independent of the handout system (by resorting to crime), ends up behind bars and losing their right to vote.

Republicans like this system because they can use it to appeal to RACIST WHITES to get their own votes.

-----------

/end thread

Which black people were involved in Newton?
Which black people shot those people in Aurora?
Which black people shot that Sikh temple?
Which black people attacked Fort Hood?
Which black people shot up Columbine?
Which black people shot up Virginia Tech?

Let me know when your expert analysis has an answer for those questions.

Because banning weapons is addressing the symptom, not the problem.

Ok, so what's your solution to address the problem?

The majority of firearm related deaths come from suicide. I support people being able to do what they want with their own body, even if that means destroying it. Towards that end, I would do nothing.

As for homicide related firearm deaths, that would require a cultural shift. Violence is seen as an acceptable and simple way to resolve conflicts. As much as I hate to lay blame on the entertainment industry, they do have skin in this game. It would require society as a whole to reject mindless violence, both towards people they know and in their entertainment.

Canada isn't shielded from the entertainment industry. So what's the difference?

You are acting on PURE emotion
No logic in your responses, what so ever

I thought you were concerned about stopping crime in general and handgun violence, are you saying you don't' care about the black and latino communities suffering from poor educational facilities and lack of employment opportunities?

Why would you change your concerns once you were proven wrong? What is your real concern?

a

-------------------

-----------

/end thread

RDD EXPOSED HYPOCRITE READ ALL ABOUT IT

RDD Doesn't care about crime at all!

Last edited:

-------------------

-----------

/end thread

Inner city violence in Chicago has dwarfed all of your scenarios.......combined.

I thought you were concerned about stopping crime in general and handgun violence, are you saying you don't' care about the black and latino communities suffering from poor educational facilities and lack of employment opportunities?

Why would you change your concerns once you were proven wrong? What is your real concern?

a

-------------------

-----------

/end thread

I am concerned about stopping gun violence in general. My point in highlighting those examples was that access to firearms is FAR to easy in this country and that anyone looking to be violent can find a weapon. We can't just blame this on minorities, we need to blame the way we make it all too easy for anyone to get their hands on a firearm.

Congress: Assault-weapons ban nixed from bill - First Read

Whither assault weapons ban: “Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Monday that a controversial assault weapons ban will not be part of a Democratic gun bill that was expected to reach the Senate floor next month,” Politico notes. “After a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday, a frustrated Feinstein said she learned that the bill she sponsored — which bans 157 different models of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines — wouldn’t be part of a Democratic gun bill to be offered on the Senate floor.

feinstein knew her crap would never fly. it was all a calculated political move on her part. now she can go back to her constituency, 61% of whom are anti gun, and say, well i tried to push through the toughest legislation possible. it was all political posturing on her part. she did nothing more than blow smoke up her supporters asses, as usual.

Forum List

Back