Diary Of A Madman

Good album. Why can't that dude form a coherent sentence these days?

That article is written by someone with a bad case of TDS.

Good album. Why can't that dude form a coherent sentence these days?

Yup. Also the title of a Vincent Price film, which was very loosely based on the short story "Le Horla" by Guy De Maupassant.

The chocolate bat heads were full of acid.

Mueller just keeps chugging along

Driving conservatives crazy as he keeps turning Trumps people

You almost gotta laugh. It's common knowledge and a well established part of politics that very president gets to appoint his own people. Clinton did it, Bush not so much and Hussein did it. According to the New Yorker's (is that rag still publishing?) Evan Osnos, when President Trump appoints his own people he is "purging venerable public servants" That's the way fake news works.

I figured this would be a critique of that book Bill Ayers ghost wrote for the meat puppet faggot.

Audacity of Dope or some bullshit like that.

Last edited:
From the article :

Perhaps more Americans would notice what Trump is doing to the judiciary, by which I mean stacking it, and to important government agencies, by which I mean gutting them.

and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why I voted for Trump

I'm so proud of and happy with the President that I can barely stand it

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Mueller just keeps chugging along

Driving conservatives crazy as he keeps turning Trumps people

He doesn't bother me one bit. I applaud his efforts for setting all your Leftards up for the biggest disappointment in your lives when after the smoke clears, Mueller will have utterly failed to show any illegal or criminal connection between the election, Russia and Donald Trump, and you have another 6,5 years of Trump to keep bashing your heads against the wall!

Forum List

Back