Dick Durban lied thanks Tom Cotton

So far 1 said Trump called africa a shithole
And 5 more are going with Trump called africa shithouse

Except two Sr. Senators said he didn’t. Accept it old woman
And two Sr. Senators said he did.
It's a waste of time.
So why did Durbin leak something from a private meeting if it’s a waste of time. Fk him. BTW, he is my senator and I hate him.
I thought the leak was anonymous, to WaPo? Durbin just confirmed it.
Nope
I googled "Who leaked shithole comment" and every single article referenced anonymous leaks to WaPo. Where did you learn Durbin leaked it?
Dick Durbin is a Chicago Democrat. Anything is possible with that pond scum.

And two Sr. Senators said he did.
It's a waste of time.
So why did Durbin leak something from a private meeting if it’s a waste of time. Fk him. BTW, he is my senator and I hate him.
I thought the leak was anonymous, to WaPo? Durbin just confirmed it.
Nope
I googled "Who leaked shithole comment" and every single article referenced anonymous leaks to WaPo. Where did you learn Durbin leaked it?
Dick Durbin is a Chicago Democrat. Anything is possible with that pond scum.
Dude, he’s my senator. It sucks

Nope, only one says he’s said it. You should reread that second one you think said something. He never said trump said shithole. Post the quote!

Lindsey Graham confirmed Durbins statement.
Nope. Post his statement
Graham’s fellow South Carolina senator, Republican Tim Scott, on Friday also said Graham had told him that reports that Trump used the term “shithole” were “basically accurate.”

I am not, nor have I, liar.

It's also a lie that he has an obvious preference. Norway, as you idiots keep reminding us, is a successful and happy country. Why wouldn't we want immigrants from a successful country over those from a country rife with poverty and corruption?

You people as usual, are making shit up.
Why?? because they're all white ever enter your mind???

No, unlike you racists, my mind doesn't automatically go to race and color.
lol so you say but you find the time to support one whose mind does, Mr Drumph?

No, he doesn't. As has been proven to you over and over, that only exists in your head.
"There's MY AFRICAN American over there""

You're too stupid and racist to talk to. Dismissed.

Why?? because they're all white ever enter your mind???

No, unlike you racists, my mind doesn't automatically go to race and color.
lol so you say but you find the time to support one whose mind does, Mr Drumph?

No, he doesn't. As has been proven to you over and over, that only exists in your head.
"There's MY AFRICAN American over there""

You're too stupid and racist to talk to. Dismissed.
damn mexican judge am I getting smarter?

Nope, only one says he’s said it. You should reread that second one you think said something. He never said trump said shithole. Post the quote!

Nope. Post his statement
Graham’s fellow South Carolina senator, Republican Tim Scott, on Friday also said Graham had told him that reports that Trump used the term “shithole” were “basically accurate.”
Well basically isn’t it was. Oops

Nope. Post his statement
Well basically isn’t it was. Oops
this is gonna be another Hands Up Dont Chit debacle again

Perhaps one of you trumpovitches backers can tell me why this ah goes out of his way to piss people off ?? Everyone but Putin , but we know the answer to that ,,,

Perhaps one of you trumpovitches backers can tell me why this ah goes out of his way to piss people off ?? Everyone but Putin , but we know the answer to that ,,,
Because those are the lies that democrats tell! Trump says one thing, and democrats make up quotes that they like better.

Because those are the lies that democrats tell! Trump says one thing, and democrats make up quotes that they like better.
we have ol pussy grabber on tape btw did you see my afro american over there?

Sorry, no, Obama has been put out to pasture.

Sorry, no, Obama has been put out to pasture.
and you brought a racist pos to take his place

Forum List

Back