Dick Durban lied thanks Tom Cotton

Hmm tom cotton and David Perdue both said trump never said shithole! Huh? Hey Dick you gonna come clean?

Face the Nation and George Stephanopoulos
Too bad. Durban, Flake and Graham never changed their stories.

I don't remember to no he didn't is an evolving position. Or what we call a lie.

There were others that said they never heard it, but weren’t engaged at all times, so makes you wonder.
it's just that I'd believe durbin before trump and also believe that those repubs in the room are afraid to tell what they heard
Only because of political bias you feel that way.

I cannot find anywhere other Dems in the room confirmed he said it.

Durbin was the only Democrat. Lindsay Graham also heard the comment, and spoke up.

Originally Cotton and Perdue were wishy washy with "didn't recall" the President making the comment. Suddenly now - they seem to "recall" that he certainly did not make it. Who's lying? The one who's claim is consistent or the one who'd claim changes?

Circling the wagons?
Perhaps the best proof is that Trump called his friends to brag about saying it.
Fire and Fury book says that some of the leaks from whitehouse is Trump calling his friends.
and here you have repub scum making excuses and lying for their morons

There were others that said they never heard it, but weren’t engaged at all times, so makes you wonder.
it's just that I'd believe durbin before trump and also believe that those repubs in the room are afraid to tell what they heard

Durbin was the only Democrat. Lindsay Graham also heard the comment, and spoke up.

Originally Cotton and Perdue were wishy washy with "didn't recall" the President making the comment. Suddenly now - they seem to "recall" that he certainly did not make it. Who's lying? The one who's claim is consistent or the one who'd claim changes?

Circling the wagons?
Perhaps the best proof is that Trump called his friends to brag about saying it.
Fire and Fury book says that some of the leaks from whitehouse is Trump calling his friends.

Geez...well so much for the idea it was a private conversation when the president himself was calling people to spread the word.

Circling the wagons?

Geez...well so much for the idea it was a private conversation when the president himself was calling people to spread the word.
republicans are an amazing lot Hard to be any lower than they are,,,,,,,well there always is shark shit ,but it's close

Cotton>>>>
upload_2018-1-14_18-20-46.jpeg

i am beginning to wonder if Dick Durban also comes from the same planet as James Carville
Trump lies
Opinion | President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York ...
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Jun 23, 2017 - Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump's lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, ...
With False Claims, Trump ... · ‎To Our Readers · ‎Trump Repeats Lie About ...

Hmm tom cotton and David Perdue both said trump never said shithole! Huh? Hey Dick you gonna come clean?

I don't remember to no he didn't is an evolving position. Or what we call a lie.
Well graham wasn’t there. Cotton and Perdue were. They say uh uh

no they said they never heard .which is a lie now they say he didn't which is another lie

no they said they never heard .which is a lie now they say he didn't which is another lie
How you figure?

Durbin has history
Sure, and Tramp doesn't? :cuckoo:
What’s that have to do with this? Cotton and Perdue said trump didn’t say it. That means Durbin lied. HISTORY
they first said they didn't hear what changed the pos's mind?
Yep. Didn’t hear, both in the same room the same distance from the president as Durbin. Never said. Durbin lied. I realize you hate facts. You’re a fking loser lib

Forum List

Back