Dick Durban lied thanks Tom Cotton

There were others that said they never heard it, but weren’t engaged at all times, so makes you wonder.
it's just that I'd believe durbin before trump and also believe that those repubs in the room are afraid to tell what they heard
Only because of political bias you feel that way.

I cannot find anywhere other Dems in the room confirmed he said it.

Durbin was the only Democrat. Lindsay Graham also heard the comment, and spoke up.

Originally Cotton and Perdue were wishy washy with "didn't recall" the President making the comment. Suddenly now - they seem to "recall" that he certainly did not make it. Who's lying? The one who's claim is consistent or the one who'd claim changes?

Circling the wagons?
Perhaps the best proof is that Trump called his friends to brag about saying it.
Fire and Fury book says that some of the leaks from whitehouse is Trump calling his friends.

"Unnamed sources" from the AP? The AP quoted by a Never-Trumper? Yeah that is as bogus as Durbin's lie.
Yea, the same people who claim Trump never said shithole are also saying those countries are shitholes.
But what isnt in dispute is the obvious preference towards white immigrants from european countries, namely Norway.

Who gives a fuck anyways? They are shitholes.
That was in no way racist. People have to dog him about SOMETHING..

Graham was at the meeting.

Bigtime ooops for you.

"At the meeting" doesn't mean he was in the presence of Trump when he supposedly said those words. meetings often break up into smaller sub groups, and Graham wasn't in the one Durbin is lying about.
The only people lying are you, Tramp, Cotton and Perdue.
Yeah, everyone but Durbin is lying. Who has a record of lying about White House meetings? Durbin.
As opposed to Tramp who has a record of lying about EVERYTHING!
Graham was sitting right next to lying scum POS Tramp.
He was sitting there when the cameras were on. You don't know where he was for the rest of the meeting. Everyone there agrees that there were only four people speaking with Trump when he supposedly made the remarks.
:link:

Hmm tom cotton and David Perdue both said trump never said shithole! Huh? Hey Dick you gonna come clean?

Face the Nation and George Stephanopoulos
Dick Durbin is a steamy pile of dog shit.

it's just that I'd believe durbin before trump and also believe that those repubs in the room are afraid to tell what they heard

Durbin was the only Democrat. Lindsay Graham also heard the comment, and spoke up.

Originally Cotton and Perdue were wishy washy with "didn't recall" the President making the comment. Suddenly now - they seem to "recall" that he certainly did not make it. Who's lying? The one who's claim is consistent or the one who'd claim changes?

Circling the wagons?
Perhaps the best proof is that Trump called his friends to brag about saying it.
Fire and Fury book says that some of the leaks from whitehouse is Trump calling his friends.

"Unnamed sources" from the AP? The AP quoted by a Never-Trumper? Yeah that is as bogus as Durbin's lie.
Yea, the same people who claim Trump never said shithole are also saying those countries are shitholes.
But what isnt in dispute is the obvious preference towards white immigrants from european countries, namely Norway.

I am not, nor have I, liar.

It's also a lie that he has an obvious preference. Norway, as you idiots keep reminding us, is a successful and happy country. Why wouldn't we want immigrants from a successful country over those from a country rife with poverty and corruption?

You people as usual, are making shit up.

It's you predfan and all other republican &^%^&*&^'s here

26239143_1996653257240731_1531884127455604816_n.jpg

Circling the wagons?

I am not, nor have I, liar.

It's also a lie that he has an obvious preference. Norway, as you idiots keep reminding us, is a successful and happy country. Why wouldn't we want immigrants from a successful country over those from a country rife with poverty and corruption?

You people as usual, are making shit up.
Why?? because they're all white ever enter your mind???

There were others that said they never heard it, but weren’t engaged at all times, so makes you wonder.

Circling the wagons?

And then the SOB had the nerve to brag about it

Circling the wagons?

The actual best part is how you fucking hypocritcal windbags deny they are shit holes. That is the best part.

Let us know the last time any high and mighty piece of liberal shit took a vacation to a shit hole like Haiti. Oh, never? You dumb fuck.

Meanwhile, what the fuck do you care how and what the clinton foundation fucked over the Haitian people.

Lol in your fucking face and if I could spit in your fat pathetic double talking face, I would.

Now, go to your little friends and pretend those countries that you would never go are not shit holes.

Fucking moron

Circling the wagons?

The actual best part is how you fucking hypocritcal windbags deny they are shit holes. That is the best part.

Let us know the last time any high and mighty piece of liberal shit took a vacation to a shit hole like Haiti. Oh, never? You dumb fuck.

Meanwhile, what the fuck do you care how and what the clinton foundation fucked over the Haitian people.

Lol in your fucking face and if I could spit in your fat pathetic double talking face, I would.

Now, go to your little friends and pretend those countries that you would never go are not shit holes.

Fucking moron
Great, I can take this as a confirmation that Trump did actually say they are shitholes.

Circling the wagons?

Fucking moron
Great, I can take this as a confirmation that Trump did actually say they are shitholes.
and he would be right.

Circling the wagons?

Fucking moron
The only fucking morons around these parts are you and your racist pals who call themselves republicans. I call you traitors And yes it's not Drumph the major problem we have ,,,we know he's a fn racist ,,,it's you

You heard him. Lindsey Graham, the republican, when he heard Trump call Africa a shithole, called him on his vulgar, racist use of language. And that's pretty bold for a deep south republican.
Except he didn't hear shit because he wasn't in the room.

Just more proof that you asshats don't deal in reality and are the purveyors of FAKE NEWS.

DO YOU FEEL STUPID NOW? You should but that would require humility...
Graham was at the meeting.

Bigtime ooops for you.

"At the meeting" doesn't mean he was in the presence of Trump when he supposedly said those words. meetings often break up into smaller sub groups, and Graham wasn't in the one Durbin is lying about.
The only people lying are you, Tramp, Cotton and Perdue.
Too funny! You would believe Durbin no matter what he says. Blind alliances. SAD

Circling the wagons?

Fucking moron
The only fucking morons around these parts are you and your racist pals who call themselves republicans. I call you traitors And yes it's not Drumph the major problem we have ,,,we know he's a fn racist ,,,it's you
Dude, can’t you think of any new arguments? Using 1980 talking points is ancient

Forum List

Back