We*** can conclude after one year of the Trump era:
  • Trump is an unabashed liar
  • The Executive is in Chaos
  • The Tax Reform is in reality, The Tax Scam
  • Ryan is complicit in The Tax Scam
  • Trump's tweets and speeches exacerbate nearly every issue
  • Trump is divisive, intentionally
  • Trump is a bully
***We, meaning citizens who are not in denial, deplorable, or biddable fools.

Isn't it kind of lazy to use the Microsoft Word find/replace function to substitute the word 'Trump' for the word 'Bush'?

You heard him. Lindsey Graham, the republican, when he heard Trump call Africa a shithole, called him on his vulgar, racist use of language. And that's pretty bold for a deep south republican.
Except he didn't hear shit because he wasn't in the room.

Just more proof that you asshats don't deal in reality and are the purveyors of FAKE NEWS.

DO YOU FEEL STUPID NOW? You should but that would require humility...
Graham was at the meeting.

Bigtime ooops for you.

"At the meeting" doesn't mean he was in the presence of Trump when he supposedly said those words. meetings often break up into smaller sub groups, and Graham wasn't in the one Durbin is lying about.
The only people lying are you, Tramp, Cotton and Perdue.
Too funny! You would believe Durbin no matter what he says. Blind alliances. SAD
50 year old talking point. SO SAD!

So, has anyone leaked a transcript or audio of this meeting?

Why not? It has to exist.
Ask Durbin

He will not return my calls. Obviously, he is aware that I am suspicious that something does not add up.
His office will

His office?

So, an administrative assitant to the deputy office manager for the office manager working for the deputy staff manager to the staff manager of Durbin's local DC office is going to verbatim confirm, with audio recordings, what the President said in a meeting where Durbin was asleep half the time?

Ok...I can deal with that.... I am calling now...
They can tell you if there’s any. Are you lazy?

I just finished the call. They claim that Durbin was definitely not snoring in the meeting. That was Jeff Flake farting.

Except he didn't hear shit because he wasn't in the room.

Just more proof that you asshats don't deal in reality and are the purveyors of FAKE NEWS.

DO YOU FEEL STUPID NOW? You should but that would require humility...

Bigtime ooops for you.

"At the meeting" doesn't mean he was in the presence of Trump when he supposedly said those words. meetings often break up into smaller sub groups, and Graham wasn't in the one Durbin is lying about.
Too funny! You would believe Durbin no matter what he says. Blind alliances. SAD
Trying to stay with you. It’s easy. Same shit different day, SSDD!

Ask Durbin

He will not return my calls. Obviously, he is aware that I am suspicious that something does not add up.
His office will

His office?

So, an administrative assitant to the deputy office manager for the office manager working for the deputy staff manager to the staff manager of Durbin's local DC office is going to verbatim confirm, with audio recordings, what the President said in a meeting where Durbin was asleep half the time?

I just finished the call. They claim that Durbin was definitely not snoring in the meeting. That was Jeff Flake farting.
Then Durbin was in the wrong room. Flake wasn’t in the room with the president

Bigtime ooops for you.

Still waiting for your link to your imagined story that Graham was not at the meeting even though he sat right next to Tramp at the meeting.

The pattern is set in cement, Trump lies! Here is the proof:

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

We*** can conclude after one year of the Trump era:
  • Trump is an unabashed liar
  • The Executive is in Chaos
  • The Tax Reform is in reality, The Tax Scam
  • Ryan is complicit in The Tax Scam
  • Trump's tweets and speeches exacerbate nearly every issue
  • Trump is divisive, intentionally
  • Trump is a bully
***We, meaning citizens who are not in denial, deplorable, or biddable fools.

Isn't it kind of lazy to use the Microsoft Word find/replace function to substitute the word 'Trump' for the word 'Bush'?
Evidence the left is stuck on old talking points, too funny

Still waiting for your link to your imagined story that Graham was not at the meeting even though he sat right next to Tramp at the meeting.
Me too. No one has verified that word

Hmm tom cotton and David Perdue both said trump never said shithole! Huh? Hey Dick you gonna come clean?

Face the Nation and George Stephanopoulos
Now for some reason they are saying the word the President used was "shithouse." Big deal. It doesn't change the meaning of his comment at all. I don't really care about the cuss word. I care about the fact that the President judged PEOPLE from impoverished countries as unwelcome and unworthy. That had nothing to do with merit-based immigration--it was the antithesis to it, actually. It sucked.
Now we've spent days arguing about it and even senators are calling each other essentially liars over it.
Nice distraction--not a word about Mueller or actually anything informative about the budget. What's getting slipped under the door while we squabble over yet another "disaster" from the President's mouth?
So you can’t walk and chew gum? What does Mueller have to do with this subject? I know he wasn’t there, or had he been in congress. What stopped him?

I get it, you’re a limited individual. No wonder you aren’t working. Working people can multitask. Even though Mueller had no piece in this you don’t think he’s doing his job. I agree he isn’t. But, not on subjects he isn’t involved in. WoW
What is wrong with your reading ability, JC? I've been concerned about it for some time now.
I do work, just so you know.

Hmm tom cotton and David Perdue both said trump never said shithole! Huh? Hey Dick you gonna come clean?

Now for some reason they are saying the word the President used was "shithouse." Big deal. It doesn't change the meaning of his comment at all. I don't really care about the cuss word. I care about the fact that the President judged PEOPLE from impoverished countries as unwelcome and unworthy. That had nothing to do with merit-based immigration--it was the antithesis to it, actually. It sucked.
Now we've spent days arguing about it and even senators are calling each other essentially liars over it.
Nice distraction--not a word about Mueller or actually anything informative about the budget. What's getting slipped under the door while we squabble over yet another "disaster" from the President's mouth?
So you can’t walk and chew gum? What does Mueller have to do with this subject? I know he wasn’t there, or had he been in congress. What stopped him?

I get it, you’re a limited individual. No wonder you aren’t working. Working people can multitask. Even though Mueller had no piece in this you don’t think he’s doing his job. I agree he isn’t. But, not on subjects he isn’t involved in. WoW
What is wrong with your reading ability, JC? I've been concerned about it for some time now.
So how would this shithole story interferes with mueller? Explain

Here’s a link for you. Can you say hypocrite? Thanks

FLASHBACK: Lindsey Graham Called Mexico, Other Countries ‘Hellholes’ [VIDEO] - The Daily Caller

His office will

His office?

How do we know? He could have been wearing his Nancy Pelosi drag queen costume and no one would have noticed.

His office will

His office?

How do we know? He could have been wearing his Nancy Pelosi drag queen costume and no one would have noticed.
No one wasn’t there

All I was saying was that this furor has completely pushed the investigation off the front page and also off the news desks. I never said it actually interfered with the investigation in any way--just stopped people talking about it for now.

His office?

No one wasn’t there

So everyone was there...but no transcripts?

No one wasn’t there

The silence from most repubs in that room is deafening

All I was saying was that this furor has completely pushed the investigation off the front page and also off the news desks. I never said it actually interfered with the investigation in any way--just stopped people talking about it for now.
So the investigation is through the media? I thought mueller was investigating. Hmmm?

Who gave them that responsibility to do that?

No one wasn’t there

Transcripts are read, not heard.

Where are they? Where is the beef?

They exist. The audio exists.

No one wasn’t there

There were but six senators in the room. You’ve now heard from two, Cotton and Perdue. What about the other two democrats? Got them?

No one wasn’t there

Six senators were there.

Forum List

Back