Dick Durban lied thanks Tom Cotton

So you can’t walk and chew gum? What does Mueller have to do with this subject? I know he wasn’t there, or had he been in congress. What stopped him?

I get it, you’re a limited individual. No wonder you aren’t working. Working people can multitask. Even though Mueller had no piece in this you don’t think he’s doing his job. I agree he isn’t. But, not on subjects he isn’t involved in. WoW
What is wrong with your reading ability, JC? I've been concerned about it for some time now.
I do work, just so you know.
So how would this shithole story interferes with mueller? Explain
All I was saying was that this furor has completely pushed the investigation off the front page and also off the news desks. I never said it actually interfered with the investigation in any way--just stopped people talking about it for now.
So the investigation is through the media? I thought mueller was investigating. Hmmm?

Who gave them that responsibility to do that?
I don't believe that that is what was said....just because the media is talking about something else, doesn't mean an investigation has stopped. Do you disagree with that?
It’s not my investigation. Ask mueller. Old lady claims it. Perhaps tell her

It is pretty obvious that Durbin said something stupid in the meeting and is trying to cover his ass. Otherwise, he would provide the transcripts.
Actually, it's pretty obvious that the GOP Administration said something pretty offensive at the meeting and everyone there knows it.
Can’t make this up. Two of six senators said the comment wasn’t made and no one said anything. WoW. How do you get through life?

And they both said so on broadcast TV Sunday

It is pretty obvious that Durbin said something stupid in the meeting and is trying to cover his ass. Otherwise, he would provide the transcripts.
Actually, it's pretty obvious that the GOP Administration said something pretty offensive at the meeting and everyone there knows it.

How would you know? All you have is Dick Durbins word for it. Like, all of a sudden, you inherently trust life long DC politicians?

The pattern is set in cement, Trump lies! Here is the proof:

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

We*** can conclude after one year of the Trump era:
  • Trump is an unabashed liar
  • The Executive is in Chaos
  • The Tax Reform is in reality, The Tax Scam
  • Ryan is complicit in The Tax Scam
  • Trump's tweets and speeches exacerbate nearly every issue
  • Trump is divisive, intentionally
  • Trump is a bully
***We, meaning citizens who are not in denial, deplorable, or biddable fools.
Every single one of your bullet points is a joke. You watch MSNBC don’t you?

Can’t make this up. Two of six senators said the comment wasn’t made and no one said anything. WoW. How do you get through life?

Liberals look for scandal and ulterior motives everywhere but within the Democratic Party.

What is wrong with your reading ability, JC? I've been concerned about it for some time now.
I do work, just so you know.
All I was saying was that this furor has completely pushed the investigation off the front page and also off the news desks. I never said it actually interfered with the investigation in any way--just stopped people talking about it for now.
So the investigation is through the media? I thought mueller was investigating. Hmmm?

I don't believe that that is what was said....just because the media is talking about something else, doesn't mean an investigation has stopped. Do you disagree with that?
Old lady claims it. Perhaps tell her
No I didn't, you horse's ass. Knock it off.

How would you know? All you have is Dick Durbins word for it. Like, all of a sudden, you inherently trust life long DC politicians?
I have met and talked to Dickhead Durbin. He is short, fat, lying product of Chicago Democratic Machine.

Old Lady is alright. I think I’m still on her “shit list.” But I like her much. Her political identity is a little left for me...but if she says she did not say it...she most likely did not say it.

I got crass and rude with Old Lady on a previous post and I was wrong to do so, and admit it publicly on this board. She is a sweet person who is engaged politically. That’s coming from me...I’m the toughest asshole on this board on any given day.:smile:

I got crass and rude with Old Lady on a previous post and I was wrong to do so, and admit it publicly on this board. She is a sweet person who is engaged politically. That’s coming from me...I’m the toughest asshole on this board on any given day.:smile:

You would never make it as a politician. You just apologised

Nice to see some integrity and a poster with the honesty to confess to having made a small mistake. Thanks.

They said they didn't remember that WORD being used. They were very careful to phrase it that way. I watched those interviews. No one denied the President's meaning by whatever words he used. If it had been false, JC, the WH and the President would have been flat out denying it within minutes. The Pres made the WH wait until the media had it's teeth sunk in deep the next day before saying that "wasn't the language used," which is a tricky way to say he basically said it but maybe not using the exact words being quoted. They couldn't deny it because Trump wouldn't let them because I'm positive he was saying to them, "What's wrong with what I said?" "Why should I deny it?" By the next morning when he realized countries all over the world were going ape shit over it, he had to try to squirm out of it. But he didn't do much to deny it except hint maybe he used different words to express the same point.

I have forgiven (and forgotten) all of that. We can butt heads with a clear conscience now. LOL

They said they didn't remember that WORD being used. They were very careful to phrase it that way. I watched those interviews. No one denied the President's meaning by whatever words he used. If it had been false, JC, the WH and the President would have been flat out denying it within minutes. The Pres made the WH wait until the media had it's teeth sunk in deep the next day before saying that "wasn't the language used," which is a tricky way to say he basically said it but maybe not using the exact words being quoted. They couldn't deny it because Trump wouldn't let them because I'm positive he was saying to them, "What's wrong with what I said?" "Why should I deny it?" By the next morning when he realized countries all over the world were going ape shit over it, he had to try to squirm out of it. But he didn't do much to deny it except hint maybe he used different words to express the same point.

Well, if this is really a Shinolagate...where are the independent recordings of it? Were they all erased? Did Trump bleachbit them? Did Durbin turn them over to the DOJ after washing them through law firms?

Apparently you have some type of extra sensory abilities if you can remote view the Oval Office. Trump never backed off and should never back down from stating the obvious.

Those two senators originally said they didn't recall hearing it specifically. Then suddenly they can clearly remember not hearing Trump saying it.

Of the other 5 senators, two absolutely confirm it with public statements, and the other two told colleagues their confirmation in private.

Those two senators originally said they didn't recall hearing it specifically. Then suddenly they can clearly remember not hearing Trump saying it.

Of the other 5 senators, two absolutely confirm it with public statements, and the other two told colleagues their confirmation in private.
Ohhhhh, I see. Who are they?

Forum List

Back