Did anyone tell Rdean that Hillary lost every demographic except old white people?

Old white people is a bad thing, you heard it directly from the old white OP
Old white people is a bad thing, you hear it DAILY when rderp posts.

I find it interesting that you have never called out rderp despite him spamming this meme

Of course you find it interesting. You have to deflect from me calling you out.
Defection?

Lol, I fully embrace this thread. Rderp has convinced me of his hate for old white racists

I guess she forgot to take that uh....southern drawl of hers, " i aint no ways tired....." speaking to the black folks about pauls letter to the galatians, another big no no by dems...scripture talk, up north to yankee land.

IDK, I just find it interesting that old white people are mocking Hils for having the support of old white people

Nah, just pointing out that people who are always yammering on about the GOP being "the party of old white people" now support a party that is, well, the party of old white people.

I guess she forgot to take that uh....southern drawl of hers, " i aint no ways tired....." speaking to the black folks about pauls letter to the galatians, another big no no by dems...scripture talk, up north to yankee land.

IDK, I just find it interesting that old white people are mocking Hils for having the support of old white people
IKR? The OP just farted this bullshit out, didn't he? It isn't a fuckin cliché, that the left says this or anything..
Another RWNJ CONSPIRACY :lol:

What say you Mr Rderp?

Big deal. I'm not sure if anybody has ever won all the primaries.
Does snything turn that bulb on bro? ANYTHING?

Just being realistic. I prefer Hillary for now, but I could be just as satisfied with Bernie.
You would be satisfied with Stalin if he ran as a D, Bulldog.

Not really, but Trump is pretty close.

Does this automatically mean that Hillary is single handedly winning the racist vote?

Old white people are racist says the old white person :afro:

You & rderp faithful lovers or what? You sure got his backside covered...

I dont have to insert my penis into someone to see the irony in a old white dude saying old white dudes are racist.
Not my fault your candidate of choice attracts the dregs of society as her only demographic

Does this automatically mean that Hillary is single handedly winning the racist vote?

I dont have to insert my penis into someone to see the irony in a old white dude saying old white dudes are racist.
Not my fault your candidate of choice attracts the dregs of society as her only demographic

Old white person calls old white people the dregs of Society. This is getting real good

What say you Mr Rderp?

Big deal. I'm not sure if anybody has ever won all the primaries.
Does snything turn that bulb on bro? ANYTHING?

Just being realistic. I prefer Hillary for now, but I could be just as satisfied with Bernie.
You would be satisfied with Stalin if he ran as a D, Bulldog.

Not really, but Trump is pretty close.
retarded-boy.gif

Old white person calls old white people the dregs of Society. This is getting real good
Embrace them old racist white scum. All 90% of them

That video clip of her fake southern drawl is a known treatment for constipation.

Did anyone tell Rdean that Hillary lost every demographic except old white people?

Who told you that?

While Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton battle in Iowa and New Hampshire, there's a scramble for black voters who will determine the South Carolina primary weeks later

Black voters represent a solid majority of the Democratic electorate in South Carolina — and could make all the difference in the state's Feb. 27 primary. A new NBC News-Wall Street Journal-Marist poll shows Clinton with 64 percent of South Carolina's likely Democratic votes, while her rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, has 27 percent. Clinton leads in all demographics, but her 74-17 advantage among South Carolina's black voters explains her overall 37-point margin.

Forum List

Back