Did Bernie just win the election?

Bernie will not be the Democratic nominee.

To bad Hilary is not running so you can vote for her again, maybe you can just write in her name this time!

I’m probably voting Libertarian unless the Democrats nominate Warren or Sanders, then I might vote for Trump. Then I’m voting Republican straight down the rest of the ticket.

No you won't! You will not vote (R).

Just like you claimed to be a conservative when voting for Hilary!

Voting far left is never the right thing to do!

But if you want to pay more in taxes, by all means just do it. Do not wait for someone to make you do it!

That might be your first post I agree with. Of course, we probably don’t agree on why he won’t.

He won’t win because he’s not popular enough in the party.

Because he backed Hilary, just like you did.

He is also an old white male and would not help the far left narratives being run at this time.

To bad Hilary is not running so you can vote for her again, maybe you can just write in her name this time!

I’m probably voting Libertarian unless the Democrats nominate Warren or Sanders, then I might vote for Trump. Then I’m voting Republican straight down the rest of the ticket.

But if you want to pay more in taxes, by all means just do it. Do not wait for someone to make you do it!

I’ve voted Republican about 75% of the time across all elections. The Democrats have gone Full Retard so I won’t be voting for any of them this year.

I’ve voted Republican about 75% of the time across all elections. The Democrats have gone Full Retard so I won’t be voting for any of them this year.

Yes Clinton was/is far worse than Trump and you voted for her anyway!

Voting far left is never the answer!

But just so you know you can pay more in taxes without someone making you!

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg
Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)
1/3/20, 6:45 AM
I was right about Vietnam.

I was right about Iraq.

I will do everything in my power to prevent a war with Iran.

I apologize to no one.

pic.twitter.com/Lna3oBZMKB

Who knows but many on the right have the war drums beating. If millions of younger voter's go to the polls then yes Bernie will win. Anyone in this group that has had a father or mother that has served in one of these unending wars in the ME who has seen what their parents have gone through will not vote for Trump or any other war monger. The only way I would condone a family member joining the military today would be if the continental U.S. was being attacked. No one can every justify an unending war in the ME. Let them handle their own problems.

Fortunately, you can condone all you want or not. You don't get to decide if someone joins the military. There is not a damned thing you can do about either!

Oh you are very wrong there is something I can do about that.

BTW how are those enlistments going these days?

Oh shit I come from one thread where you are posting obama, obama, obama, obama and now you have switched to Clinton. That's the problem some of you live to far in the past.

Can’t win running third party.
as long as many have that attitude and just lets the 2 parties trample over us ....i guess so...

I'm an issue voter. Don't care about party.
Some Democrats here would argue that, but the Democrats have offered me nothing for decades. That is not my fault. :auiqs.jpg:
yea so are many others,as long as they have a D or an R by their names...

All I ever hear is how bad an “R” Trump is.

And yet......nobody has promoted the conservative agenda more than Trump.

ugh?

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg
Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)
1/3/20, 6:45 AM
I was right about Vietnam.

I was right about Iraq.

I will do everything in my power to prevent a war with Iran.

I apologize to no one.

pic.twitter.com/Lna3oBZMKB

Who knows but many on the right have the war drums beating. If millions of younger voter's go to the polls then yes Bernie will win. Anyone in this group that has had a father or mother that has served in one of these unending wars in the ME who has seen what their parents have gone through will not vote for Trump or any other war monger. The only way I would condone a family member joining the military today would be if the continental U.S. was being attacked. No one can every justify an unending war in the ME. Let them handle their own problems.

Fortunately, you can condone all you want or not. You don't get to decide if someone joins the military. There is not a damned thing you can do about either!

Oh you are very wrong there is something I can do about that.

BTW how are those enlistments going these days?

Really? What do you think you can do? Talking out of your ass seems to be your talent, but that won't be effective.

Our enlistments? Friday was the busiest day we have had in the past two years. One of my reps processed twelve people personally on Friday night from 3:30 ET to 11:30 ET. A good night is one or two.
They will be in the recruiting stations this next week.

Overall, we are busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, Our organization has met our recruiting mission in all areas now for 23 consecutive months.

Oh shit I come from one thread where you are posting obama, obama, obama, obama and now you have switched to Clinton. That's the problem some of you live to far in the past.

Yes we know you supported the illegal wars of Obama!

a campaign volunteer at a Crazy Bernie town hall said the following:

"In 2018 my husband was unable to get the Tamiflu he needed, because we were on a momentary lapse of insurance coverage.

And my husband passed away because of the flu, because of influenza.

The flu.

In 2018.

January 1st 2018

Had we had Medicare for all, single-payer as you've presented.

Had we been able to elect Bernie Sanders in 2016 my 26 year old at the time, husband would still be here with me raising my kid."

Bernie is a crusty old communist curmudgeon who in his head believes he's living out the American version of the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.

How is supporting someone like that not "living too far in the past"?

hmmmmm how much does he own, and make?

How much does Trump make and own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well trump runs a business, Bernie is off of our tax dollars. wow. dude, you are truly hypnotized. is that what you want politicians making millions off our backs? wow. well fk you LOL
Trump rakes in millions of taxpayer dollars every time he goes golfing at Mar-A-Lago.
As did every other president. You think they all just stayed in dc? Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Did any other president own the golf course and hotel where the secret service and staff stays?
I have no idea. Trump’s pretty smart

a campaign volunteer at a Crazy Bernie town hall said the following:

"In 2018 my husband was unable to get the Tamiflu he needed, because we were on a momentary lapse of insurance coverage.

And my husband passed away because of the flu, because of influenza.

The flu.

In 2018.

January 1st 2018

Had we had Medicare for all, single-payer as you've presented.

Had we been able to elect Bernie Sanders in 2016 my 26 year old at the time, husband would still be here with me raising my kid."
Yeah ohhhkay FRANCIS

well trump runs a business, Bernie is off of our tax dollars. wow. dude, you are truly hypnotized. is that what you want politicians making millions off our backs? wow. well fk you LOL
Trump rakes in millions of taxpayer dollars every time he goes golfing at Mar-A-Lago.
As did every other president. You think they all just stayed in dc? Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Did any other president own the golf course and hotel where the secret service and staff stays?
I have no idea. Trump’s pretty smart
I do know VP Biden got over a billion through his son. But that doesn’t bother you. All tax payers money . You hypocrites are really hypocrites

You do realize that the government pays the same rate no matter where they stay, right?
He’s complaining cause trump Inc gets it. He hates capitalism

Forum List

Back