Did Bernie just win the election?

hmmmmm how much does he own, and make?

How much does Trump make and own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What difference would that make? Trump doesn't preach against the rich. He supports capitalism.

Bernie has always supported the people as opposed to Trump who supports corporations and himself.

Bernie has NEVER changed his position on any issue.

The amount of money Bernie makes is irrelevant.

It's irrelevant to bring up the guy who hates the rich is rich himself, especially in the context of hypocrisy? Got cha.

You really think only poor people can object to corporatism?

I think his stance extends far beyond corporatism. He has an utter disdain for any other wealthy people. He never had to accept a dime from the government in pay. Trump never collected one penny since taking the office of President. If Bernie did something like that, then his rants would be more legitimate.

Why is he running for the Democrat nomination?
Can’t win running third party.
as long as many have that attitude and just lets the 2 parties trample over us ....i guess so...

I'm an issue voter. Don't care about party.
Some Democrats here would argue that, but the Democrats have offered me nothing for decades. That is not my fault. :auiqs.jpg:
yea so are many others,as long as they have a D or an R by their names...

I see no logical reason to vote for a not-possible simply to make a statement about the lesser of two evils, and possibly elect the greater of the two.
so what i said stands....

Can’t win running third party.
as long as many have that attitude and just lets the 2 parties trample over us ....i guess so...

Some Democrats here would argue that, but the Democrats have offered me nothing for decades. That is not my fault. :auiqs.jpg:

I see no logical reason to vote for a not-possible simply to make a statement about the lesser of two evils, and possibly elect the greater of the two.

Show me a third party/candidate I like. I might reconsider.

I also am a one issue voter. No war. No foreign interventions. Curtail the war machine. Bernie is the best choice, but I have been mistaken before.

How do you “no war” types think a nation maintains its POWERFUL status and stays in command of the world without ever going to war?
You get your surrogates to do it for you.

its hard today to even find a Democrat or a Republican one.....the way they get treated why would anyone of quality run?....

its hard today to even find a Democrat or a Republican one.....the way they get treated why would anyone of quality run?....

Bingo! We have a winner.

Indeed, who of sound mind would subject themselves to the dehumanizing colonoscopic process media has devised to jack up ratings?

The most intelligent of us will always politely decline.

Bernie is a surrender monkey. He'd surrender to Putin right after being sworn in.
and he is a hypocrite......

He is most definitely not a hypocrite.

well trump runs a business, Bernie is off of our tax dollars. wow. dude, you are truly hypnotized. is that what you want politicians making millions off our backs? wow. well fk you LOL

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg
Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)
1/3/20, 6:45 AM
I was right about Vietnam.

I was right about Iraq.

I will do everything in my power to prevent a war with Iran.

I apologize to no one.

pic.twitter.com/Lna3oBZMKB
Nobody is voting for that lumbering, messy haired, octogenarian, Jewish with Bronx accent, Marxist half-wit.

Bernie is a surrender monkey. He'd surrender to Putin right after being sworn in.

well trump runs a business, Bernie is off of our tax dollars. wow. dude, you are truly hypnotized. is that what you want politicians making millions off our backs? wow. well fk you LOL
Trump rakes in millions of taxpayer dollars every time he goes golfing at Mar-A-Lago.

Trump rakes in millions of taxpayer dollars every time he goes golfing at Mar-A-Lago.

How does he do that?

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg

I was right about Iraq.

I apologize to no one.

Nobody is voting for that lumbering, messy haired, octogenarian, Jewish with Bronx accent, Marxist half-wit.

Wrong.

I am.

You should be using an “Obama Phone” the “People’s Phone.”

Bingo! We have a winner.

Indeed, who of sound mind would subject themselves to the dehumanizing colonoscopic process media has devised to jack up ratings?

and yet to many of those of sound mind....they just dont seem to care how we are getting less each time each election.....i have never seen so much shit thrown at all these people and that includes family members......i mean what i seen a few times now is that congress has not seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....thats pretty sad.....

Bingo! We have a winner.

and yet to many of those of sound mind....they just dont seem to care how we are getting less each time each election.....i have never seen so much shit thrown at all these people and that includes family members......i mean what i seen a few times now is that congress has not seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....thats pretty sad.....
The media is liberal so Christian conservative candidates beware.

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg

I was right about Iraq.

I apologize to no one.

Wrong.

I am.

You should be using an “Obama Phone” the “People’s Phone.”

Maybe he doesn't need one. He's got Obama money instead.

Forum List

Back