Did California prove they don’t vote on issues that should matter?

As expected, 2/3 voted no to recall Gov. Newsom, 1/3 voted yes (the count now at 9:23pm0.

I guessed Newsom would win because there were no Republican that the party was solidly behind. When I looked last week Larry Elder was the top GOP candidate with only 24%. I didn't believe there was much enticement for the 76% of Elder's non-backers to vote.

Obviously Newsom didn’t win on his record and or accomplishments, he won because he makes ’people’ feel good about social issues.
Here are the directions to California .. West until you Smell it then further West until you have to step over it or walk thru it. Why is Cali always on fire. and why do they whine when there houses burn down when the people they elect allow it to happen over and over and over again.... It's real stupid isn't it.

Gosh, a surprise ending. lol and most didn't have to show up and cast ballots; they had already voted without doing anything, like filling out a ballot.

California is repulsive. They really should secede and go it alone

As long as they can count illegal aliens toward their Congressional seats they will have the largest delegation in Congress, and steal the entire country blind, so no, they are never going to secede.

I never understood that. Vote against issues that should matter. Voting against their own interests.

The arrogance of making statements like that is why candidates lose elections.

Here are the directions to California .. West until you Smell it then further West until you have to step over it or walk thru it. Why is Cali always on fire. and why do they whine when there houses burn down when the people they elect allow it to happen over and over and over again.... It's real stupid isn't it.
California has a very large forest area and the west is in an extreme drought. Do you want to complain that California is also responsible for major forest fires in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington?

I never understood that. Vote against issues that should matter. Voting against their own interests.

The arrogance of making statements like that is why candidates lose elections.
Its a simple concept…all one has to do is be self aware and realize that they may be a disgusting fithy piece of worthless shit of a human and if everyone voted on their “interests” the country or state would become a direct reflection of them….you know, like we’re seeing in Mexifornia.

See, good real core Americans have always voted to keep America in tact, to hand down the same America they inherited from those before them. Again, simple shit.

Its a simple concept…all one has to do is be self aware and realize that they may be a disgusting fithy piece of worthless shit of a human and if everyone voted on their “interests” the country or state would become a direct reflection of them….you know, like we’re seeing in Mexifornia.

See, good real core Americans have always voted to keep America in tact, to hand down the same America they inherited from those before them. Again, simple shit.
i get what you are saying....but over time there are things that have to change......

i get what you are saying....but over time there are things that have to change......
Wanting to “change” the fundamental workings of America is like wanting to change the fundamental workings of Amazon….only an absolute fucking fool would think to change either.

They are brainwashed lemmings. There is no amount of suffering will make them deviate from their leaders. High taxes, homelessness, etc. doesn't matter to them. They likely believe it is the Republican's fault, despite the Democrats running the show. The only hope is to stop the indoctrination at an early age, otherwise, the entire country turns into this type of folks One look at the Democrats on this board is all it takes to realize just how devoted and deranged they are.

Wanting to “change” the fundamental workings of America is like wanting to change the fundamental workings of Amazon….only an absolute fucking fool would think to change either.
and only an absolute fucking fool would not want anything to change over time to deal with changes in society.....and when i was still in the PO Amazon came to see how we moved the mail and liked it so much they awarded them a billion dollar contract,,,,they changed ...so they changed or at least adjusted to fit with the PO ....things are going to change whether you like it or not.....

Forum List

Back