🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did evolution happen ?

"The monkeys were supposed to become fully bipedal according to Darwin and his stupid common ancestor "theory,"

Haha...fucking moron...might as well announce to the world you know less than nothing about evolution...

C'mon Darwin thought there were thousands of common ancestors fossils to show transition, but since that's not what the fossil evidence is, he thought his theory was wrong. However, scientists today do not admit this. They make up excuses. When Darwin was younger, he thought that we haven't explored enough of the earth or there was a problem with the layers.

Darwin on Transitional Fossils

However, as Charles Darwin became older, he became increasingly concerned about the lack of transitional evidence in regards to the fossil record. He wrote, “When we descend to details, we cannot prove that a single species has changed; nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial," which is the basis of the theory.

Last edited:
You claim Darwin’s theories have been debunked but you can't provide a single instance.

I've been providing them all throughout the thread. Yet, you can't provide one good example where it's observable aside from microevolution. We do not disagree on that.

These seem to go over your head :aug08_031:.

Darwin believed in spontaneous generation from a "warm little pond," but that's been debunked by Louis Pasteur.

He thought bacteria was a "glob of protoplasm."

He thought a single cell was simple and did not contain much information. He didn't have a powerful microscope like today.

He thought there were thousands of transitional fossils or else he was wrong about common ancestors. <=== Your scientists to this day do not admit this.

A lot of it is his beliefs were so elementary that no one would question they have been debunked or would they be considered scientific.

It must be really embarrassing for you to not realize this :abgg2q.jpg:.

What is embarrassing is your ignorance. As I noted earlier, the tools and methodology used by scientists have become far more exacting since Charles Darwin’s time. Despite your revulsion for knowledge, biological evolution has become among the best studied sciences, in part becaue it conforms with the scientific method.

While that has occurred, the religious extremists have only become angrier and less relevant.

Now this is embarrassing.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

You claim Darwin’s theories have been debunked but you can't provide a single instance.

I've been providing them all throughout the thread. Yet, you can't provide one good example where it's observable aside from microevolution. We do not disagree on that.

These seem to go over your head :aug08_031:.

Darwin believed in spontaneous generation from a "warm little pond," but that's been debunked by Louis Pasteur.

He thought bacteria was a "glob of protoplasm."

He thought a single cell was simple and did not contain much information. He didn't have a powerful microscope like today.

He thought there were thousands of transitional fossils or else he was wrong about common ancestors. <=== Your scientists to this day do not admit this.

A lot of it is his beliefs were so elementary that no one would question they have been debunked or would they be considered scientific.

It must be really embarrassing for you to not realize this :abgg2q.jpg:.

What is embarrassing is your ignorance. As I noted earlier, the tools and methodology used by scientists have become far more exacting since Charles Darwin’s time. Despite your revulsion for knowledge, biological evolution has become among the best studied sciences, in part becaue it conforms with the scientific method.

While that has occurred, the religious extremists have only become angrier and less relevant.

Now this is embarrassing.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

Even survival of the fittest was shown to be wrong as we found creatures that co-operate with each to survive.
I presume you are talking about social insects or the like. In these cases the individuals all share many genes so the cooperation ensures the genes a better chance at survival. We are all little more than vessels for our genes, slavishly carrying them into the future. It is their survival that matters, not ours. And that is the meaning of life.

There is no social gene in insects or any other animal. Gene regulation is performed through several mechanisms by living cells to control the process by which the information encoded in a gene is converted into protein or some other form of RNA. IOW individual cells use the information in genes to produce product. It does not produce behavior.

To move forward, it's not just insects, but other animals, too. The atheist scientists who believed in Darwin found out he was wrong in that similar creatures would compete with each other for food. It's not just a dog eat dog world for humans in business, sports, politics or other endeavors. Sure, there is competing, winner take all or survival of the fittest behavior no doubt, but that isn't all there is.

Societal structures that cooperate will have a advantage for survival. It follows the Darwinian theory of fitness for survival.

I'll cite Jane Goodall's study of chimpanzees as the natural analogy to human tribal customs that evolves into law (and which codes morality). I'm hoping you can cite coding of morality with regard to your gods and their behaviors throughout the bibles.

Speaking of your gods and the notion of merciful, loving god, if I was a god, these are the things I wouldn’t do while claiming to be preach morality to anyone:

I wouldn't set up a test for my children that was impossible for them to pass, purposely tempt them, and when they did fail it I wouldn't curse my children, and their children, and their children and their children and...

I wouldn't drown them all.

I wouldn't be the general of some of them and order some of them to put others to the sword -- but keep the female virgins for their pleasure.

I wouldn't create a Satan and allow him any power over my children.

I wouldn't create a hell and condemn my children to it forever.

I wouldn't allow vials to be poured out carrying disease and death and destruction.

The list of things your gods have done is horrifying in the extreme.

De-evolution happened ... I got the LP...

f60a5313520735.562fc9cc23675.jpg

There is no social gene in insects or any other animal.
So why do social insects behave as they do? Do you think they learn from their parents? Yet another scientific field you don't understand.

They figure it out unlike you. You need a gene, but don't have it el stupido :auiqs.jpg:.

That's fascinating. You're suggesting that insects have an analytical thought process they use to figure stuff out. Fascinating.

Isn't there something in the Koran about talking ants?

Tell us more, please.

The truth is that creationism is labeled religious thought,
Wrong. The creation myths that run contrary to all the evidence are correctly labeled "religious thought" (which, in this case, is a polite way of saying "provably false magical horseshit"), but the question of whether or not a creator created the universe is a scientific question.

So why do social insects behave as they do? Do you think they learn from their parents? Yet another scientific field you don't understand.

They figure it out unlike you. You need a gene, but don't have it el stupido :auiqs.jpg:.

That's fascinating. You're suggesting that insects have an analytical thought process they use to figure stuff out. Fascinating.

Tell us more, please.

You said they have an analytical thought process haha. What we know is chimps cranial capacity hasn't changed much in whatever number of years from their fossils. Did you watch the cooperation TED talks vid? The answer is no. It shows that your analytical thought process is lacking and that the chimps made a monkey out of you. However, chimps and other animals can figure out what they need to do to get food. For example, bears go bipedal in order to mooch food from the tourists.

In your looney tunes quest to dismiss creation science or real science, you end up being wrong and looney once again. What Jesus taught is this kind of thinking or strategy leads to despair. Are you depressed? Your posts show a tendency towards this type of condition and not being able to think clearly.

Tell us more, please.

You said they have an analytical thought process haha. What we know is chimps cranial capacity hasn't changed much in whatever number of years from their fossils. Did you watch the cooperation TED talks vid? The answer is no. It shows that your analytical thought process is lacking and that the chimps made a monkey out of you. However, chimps and other animals can figure out what they need to do to get food. For example, bears go bipedal in order to mooch food from the tourists.

In your looney tunes quest to dismiss creation science or real science, you end up being wrong and looney once again. What Jesus taught is this kind of thinking or strategy leads to despair. Are you depressed? Your posts show a tendency towards this type of condition and not being able to think clearly.

You're a bit befuddled. Why do you believe insects have an analytical thought process?

What is the significance of your ranting about chimpanzee cranial capacity?

There is nothing to dismiss about so-called creation science because fundamentalist creation ministries dont perform anything related to science. There's nothing scientific about the fundamentalist religious claim "all of existence is explained by magic and supernaturalism".

So why do social insects behave as they do? Do you think they learn from their parents?
They figure it out
Priceless. Thank you.

This bit of sarcasm further shows your el stupido. C'mon didn't you learn this stuff in elementary school and middle school? Do you know some have a caste system and are born into it?
I'm confused, do they 'figure it out' or are they born into it?

The truth is that creationism is labeled religious thought,
Wrong. The creation myths that run contrary to all the evidence are correctly labeled "religious thought" (which, in this case, is a polite way of saying "provably false magical horseshit"), but the question of whether or not a creator created the universe is a scientific question.
Wrong. Biblical creation runs contrary to evolutionary THEORY which is protected by governmental educational policy. The horse manure is in your back pocket...

So why do social insects behave as they do? Do you think they learn from their parents?
They figure it out
Priceless. Thank you.

This bit of sarcasm further shows your el stupido. C'mon didn't you learn this stuff in elementary school and middle school? Do you know some have a caste system and are born into it?
I'm confused, do they 'figure it out' or are they born into it?

Do you know some have a caste system and are born into it?

smh. You can't answer a simple elementary school and middle school question. Ask my question to a 4th grader and then 7th grader who isn't confused as you.

I cant see the conflict between evolution and this creationism cult.

I am not an expert on this at all but the people I see pushing back against evolution are generally wrong on most other things.

Why would they be right on this ?

Is it not just possible that God created the earth and then stuff happened ?

Where is the victim in that ?

Forum List

Back